OtakuBoards

Dating Anime Characters: Would You?

ChibiHorsewoman

[quote name='kaisha']I would like to date Sesshomaru from Inuyasha. I just love him, he is my ideal boyfriend.[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]Yes, I've always wanted a one armed guy who absolutely [i]loaths[/i] my species and could kill me with his [i]finger nails![/i]. Yes, I just couldn't wait to bring this one home to meet my parents. I can see it now!:

me: Mom, dad I'd like you to meet my new boyfriend, Sesshomaru.

Sesshy: *waves*

Mom and dad: *wave back*

Me: Yes I know he's capable of massacering people and laying waste to the entire county. But I want you to love him as much as I do.

Mom: :animeswea :worried:

Dad: :nervous: :faint:

Sesshy: :animeswea

Me: :luv:

dad: *wakes up* :alcohol:

Too bad there aren't any guys like him.[/color]

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man! Seriosly, what's up all these girls and sesshomoru? would you really want to go out with someone who's like 150 years old and would kill you without thinking twice about it? Think about it

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet]Yes, I've always wanted a one armed guy who absolutely [i]loaths[/i] my species and could kill me with his [i]finger nails![/i]. Yes, I just couldn't wait to bring this one home to meet my parents. I can see it now!:

me: Mom, dad I'd like you to meet my new boyfriend, Sesshomaru.

Sesshy: *waves*

Mom and dad: *wave back*

Me: Yes I know he's capable of massacering people and laying waste to the entire county. But I want you to love him as much as I do.

Mom: :animeswea :worried:

Dad: :nervous: :faint:

Sesshy: :animeswea

Me: :luv:

dad: *wakes up* :alcohol:

Too bad there aren't any guys like him.[/color][/QUOTE]

He saved Rin didn't he? I meant after he learned to love me like he does Rin. And yes as a matter of fact he does love her.

[quote name='ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet]Yes, I've always wanted a one armed guy who absolutely [i]loaths[/i] my species and could kill me with his [i]finger nails![/i']. Yes, I just couldn't wait to bring this one home to meet my parents. I can see it now![/color][/quote]

[COLOR=Indigo]It's funny 'cause it's true.

Anyway, I couldn't date an anime guy. He'd be either...

A. Too whiny,
B. Being chased by his harem of girls that I'd have to fight off,
C. Too busy saving the world,
D. Too busy trying to take over the world,
E. Still pining for his first tru wuv,
F. Secretly gay,
G. Secretly a woman, or
H. Completely off his rocker.

Or any combination of the eight.[/COLOR]

[quote name='kaisha']He saved Rin didn't he? I meant after he learned to love me like he does Rin. And yes as a matter of fact he does love her.[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]I believe that Rin is the [i]exception[/i] and not the [i]rule[/i]. He's still quite violent.

Besides everytime Sesshy got uber pissed off he'd turn into a giant dog. Then you'd need to walk him and pick up his poop. And I'd really hate to that because giant dogs make giant poop. :faint:

Sesshy [i[is[/i] a dog whether people want to admit it or not. And I don't know about you but the last thing I need is another dog peeing on the carpet and shedding on the furniture.

I want to date Hibiki from Vandread because I like the young naive ones.[/color]

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][color=darkviolet]I believe that Rin is the [i]exception[/i] and not the [i]rule[/i]. He's still quite violent.

Besides everytime Sesshy got uber pissed off he'd turn into a giant dog. Then you'd need to walk him and pick up his poop. And I'd really hate to that because giant dogs make giant poop. :faint:

Sesshy [i[is[/i] a dog whether people want to admit it or not. And I don't know about you but the last thing I need is another dog peeing on the carpet and shedding on the furniture.

I want to date Hibiki from Vandread because I like the young naive ones.[/color][/QUOTE] Lol, I see your point, but its not as if I could ever really date Sessy. Its all in my head, so I just ignore the way he would actually act :animesmil

[quote name='kaisha']Lol, I see your point, but its not as if I could ever really date Sessy. Its all in my head, so I just ignore the way he would actually act :animesmil[/quote]

[color=darkviolet]Oh I know, but it's still fun to immagine if Sesshy was real and then the vet bills! Distemper, rabies, Advantex ect ect.

And can you immagine having to buy dog food for him? Yes I'm sure Sesshy eats dog food because he told Rin he didn't eat human food.

I wonder if he's paper trained.[/color]

[QUOTE=snarktastic][color=Indigo]
A. Too whiny,
B. Being chased by his harem of girls that I'd have to fight off,
C. Too busy saving the world,
D. Too busy trying to take over the world,
E. Still pining for his first tru wuv,
F. Secretly gay,
G. Secretly a woman, or
H. Completely off his rocker.

Or any combination of the eight.[/color][/QUOTE]
[b][font=Comic Sans MS]Hrmph.
Reason "H" is a [i]deterrant[/i]? Screw that... they're no fun if they're sane.

:tasty:[/font][/b]

[QUOTE=elfpirate][b][font=Comic Sans MS]Hrmph.
Reason "H" is a [i]deterrant[/i]? Screw that... they're no fun if they're sane.

:tasty:[/font][/b][/QUOTE]

Psh. I don't need someone that can go crazy-go-nuts and turn on me.

It's like having a pet tiger in your house. Oh, sure, it's cute and fun for a while, but then it decides that you look like a tasty sammich, and it all goes to hell.

[QUOTE=snarktastic]Psh. I don't need someone that can go crazy-go-nuts and turn on me.

It's like having a pet tiger in your house. Oh, sure, it's cute and fun for a while, but then it decides that you look like a tasty sammich, and it all goes to hell.[/QUOTE] [b][font=Comic Sans MS]Well, it wasn't specified that it was like...Sesshoumaru homocidal-- I was thinkin' more like Vash (Trigun) or Ed (Cowboy Bebop).

"Off his (or her) rocker" is a bit vague, so...

They have to [i]at least[/i] be as crazy as I am or it wouldn't work--lol. [/font][/b]

Lets see... If I could date any anime character I wanted... It would most definitely be Yuna from Maburaho, there is just something about her... probably the clinginess and the "HE'S MINE *****!" attitude... Oh and the fact that she is just plain abusive, I find that attractive for some reason...

lmao...finally got around to watchin it huh?

1. Su from love hina. shes nuts, i love her.

2. pink haired chick from RahXephon. shes wierd, i love her

3. anyone esle thats freaky/non-psychotic-mass-murderer(aka lucy)/freaky

4. Miho from teh megatokyo webcomics! Woot, go goth girls!

I will probably date Yuki Sohma from Fruits Baket. Goudi from Slayers. Ryoga from Ranma 1/2. Auron from Final Fantasy X. Nicolas Wolfwood from Trigun even though [COLOR=Black]he died[/COLOR] Koga from Inuyasha (I don't know why). Trunks from Dragon Ball Z. D from Vampire Hunter D (he is such a hot half vampire). Yakumo from 3x3 eyes. Keichi from Oh My Goddess. Kusanagi from Blue Seed(He is a definite keeper)

[COLOR=Red]Guys I will never date:[/COLOR]

Sesshomaru from Inuyasha= he is too cold blooded from my likes
Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z= another cold blooded freak
Knives from Trigun= Yet another cold blooded
Kyo Sohma= his temper is easily lost, he is cursed and he is annoying.

[color=darkviolet]Man A guy from anime I could never date... Chang Wufei from Gundam Wing. He has this wierd obsession with yelling about injustice.

I can see it all now. The dishes aren't put away correctly and he yells injustice.

The socks aren't folded correctly- Injustice!

Someone eats the last of something he wanted- Injustice!

The cable/Satelite is out- Injustice.

Every little thing would cause him to yell injustice. I couldn't take it.[/color]

pure speculation: if i was a girl, i thing gettin with Kyo Sohma would be rather interesting. hes freaky, quick tempered, and turns into a cat when u hug him....oh, thats a downside....oh well, i love cats, so it wouldnt be all bad, lol. as a person, i like who he is.

once again, this is speculation

[color=darkviolet]OH, what about that male teacher from Azumanga Daoih? Mr. Karezuma or something? My god!

First of all he's a bit of a pervert. Example: The school's cultural fest where the swim club was selling drinks. He asked for some cold pool water that the swim club girls had been swimming in! :animesigh

And he's really spacey and scary. I couldn't live with him let alone try to date him!

[/color]

Guys I could never date:

Alex Louis Armstrong from Full Metal Alchemist, those pink sparkles bother me...O.o
Koga from Inuyasha, he loves just a little too much
And Mugen from Samurai Champloo, he's immature and crazy....CRAZY I SAY!!!

There's few anime girls I wouldn't date. First and foremost we have Sango, from Inuyasha. She's an attractive enough girl, and I admire the demon slayer thing, but she's far too trusting. Her brother rose from the dead, and she didn't question it? Big mistake. From there, we can move on to Winry, from Full Metal Alchemist. Again, she's attractive and skilled, but she cares far too much about her little toys, and tends to focus far too much on the mechanical aspects of something. I guess the third would have to Cheza (sorry if I spelled that wrong) from Wolf's Rain. She's way too out of it, and the whole "flower maiden" thing is a bit creepy, to be fully honest.

[QUOTE=ChibiHorsewoman][COLOR=deeppink]Okay, we've done the which anime/Manga characters would you want to date. And we've contemplating who we'd [i]never[/i] want as a roommate under fear of homicidal tendancies either to ourselves or the co-occupant. We've also tried to figure out which anime couples could and couldn't work. Well, now I'm curious-who could you never consider dating. Whether it be just plain being seen in public withthe person, or the fact that you worry about homicidal tendancies-either theirs or yours. Just make sure it's not a spammy thing.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=purple]As for myself I have quite a few people on my [i]Do not call[/i] list:
[b]Rubius from SailorMoon[/b]-I'm guessing this one would take too much time in the bathroom. Oh and his laugh and obsession with pink bunnies would drive me up a wall, over a balcony and down a yellow brick road.
[b]Masao of Mars[/b]-Hmm let's look at the pros-He's kinda cute. Now the cons-HE's homicidal, sadistic, and crazy. Oh, did I mention he's killed people? Well, the cons outweigh the pros so he's a no go.
And for the last one of the night-[b]Naraku[/b]-The baboon pelt is enough to drive a girl off, but let's go deeper, shall we? He got people to turn against eachother. He kills to get what he wants, and he's a klepto. Oh and he likes to make threats to people. Yeah, this is one I'd take home to meet the family.
Thank you but no, I think I'll stick with what I've got.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

It depends what i would say is that there are some anime characters out there that i wish could become beautiful because they would just be absolutely gorgeous :D

Guest insanewolfgirl
I would probably date Hatsuharu from Fruits basket. I mean the split personality is pretty sexy.And he's cute! :luv: Maybe Kouga from Inu or definetly Sano from Kenshin. Short reply.

If I were to date an anime character, the top of my list would most definitely be Kurama from Yu Yu Hakusho. He's calm, intelligent, and what seems to be the 'perfect' man to most girls. Then you have his faults, which show that he isn't perfect. Kurama's bond with his human mother, Shiori Minamino, is one example I can think of at the moment.
Besides that, I really like guys with dark pasts that they want to forget.

For the title of Runner-up, Kouga from Inuyasha would probably be another choice. He's devoted and caring, plus downright sexy. All you bascially gotta do, in my opinion, is convince him that you are worth far more than Kagome. .....which would probably take a long time....

However, one guy I would [I]not[/I] date would be Hibiki Tokai from Vandread. He's cute and all, but is one stubborn, arrogant, prideful boy. He acts rather childish from time to time and is, once more, too proud to reveal how he really feels. .... I think I just labeled him the Inuyasha of his series, didn't I? :animeswea

I would have to date inuyasha.... he is my favorite thus far of the manga that I have seen. I love the image he portrays, someone lost in themselves because of societies demening attitude towards him. I like him because he is now starting to accept who he is.

Well I would say Chidori from Full Metal Panic! FUMOFFU, but I'm afriad of what she would do to me if I spilled juice on the carpet... :animedepr

I mean, she freaking hit Sousuke with a BAT for shooting a watermelon that was next to her with a SHOTGUN and getting the juice all over her, and she was in a bathing suit!!! All she had to do was jump into the ocean!!! :animestun

I would also say Kagome, but I find the fact that Demons are attracted to her a little scary... ;)