OtakuBoards

Dating Anime Characters: Would You?

ChibiHorsewoman

Guest Vanilla H
anime boyfriend? lets see theres trunks(dbz), duo from gundum wing, trunks, miroku or shesshomaru from inuyasha, trunks, zoro from one piece, trunks, malek from yu-gi-oh.... oh yeah and did i mention trunks? :love:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My choice for an anime boyfriend would be Genjo Sanzo from Saiyuki. The obvious reason being that he is so good looking. I love how confident he is and dedicated to his mission. He has had a troubled past yet he struggles through the hard times, he doesn't give up. He is a great leader and makes decisions that change lives. He is a bit gruff, but I think that is just because he needs a great girl like me in his life. ;)

As for someone I wouldn't date I would have to say Knives from Trigun. He would just kill me. That relationship would last long at all. Who would want to be with someone who has no respect for you? Not me!

Genjo Sanzo is the choice for me. He is a tall blonde handsome bad boy. Everything a bishie fan girl like me could want in a boyfriend! :love:

This has been my anime fantasy, ever since I've actually SEEN an anime.
I'd have to say...... Akane? Ukyou? Mikaze? Ruki? Himiko? Natsumi?
I'm starting to become like a Ranma who has a lot of fiancees.
Okay... it's AKANE TENDO!!! She may be a bit dangerous but she can get really sweet sometimes.

If I had to pick one? Hm... I'd say Kenshin from Rurouni Kenshin, but he's ten years older than I am, which I wouldn't object to, but it's not quite legal yet. Heh. Most anime characters that I really admire/appreciate/am attracted to are too old, it seems.

In that case, maybe Kyo from Fruits Basket. He's so angry/angsty that I just want to kiss him and make him feel better. Hatsuharu, too, he's extremely good-looking... But then, there's the whole deal with... *won't spoil!* ...

Maybe Sanosuke (Rurouni Kenshin). He's closer to my age, good-looking, and freakin' badass. It's strange, since I tend to go for the "pretty" ones more often...

[color=darkviolet]Another anime/manga character I could consider sating if the world came to be that one could date 2-D characters would be Tasuki from Fushigi Yugi. I think it might be because of his fangs, but I'm not sure.

I like how he flames Tamahome with his tessen in one of the episodes. It shows that he has a twisted sense of humor. He's also very strange around his friends like that one dance he does with his buddy from the bandits from Mt. something or other.(Sorry, I haven't watched in a while).

Tasuki is just one of those anime characters who's antic are just amusing. I only wish he didn't drink so much and claim to hate women.

[b]Manga only guy[/b]: Kiley Okayasu from Peach Girl. He's another one on my list because he seems to look deeper than what's on the surface and doesn't take everything at face vaule. I appreciate that as a personal character to begin with and even more so for soemone I'd want to hang out with either as a friend or more.

The only problem-okay problems- that exist are the fact that he can't decide whether [spoiler]he likes Momo or Misao[/spoiler] which is definately a problem as far as potential boyfriends go (oh gods, I did type that myself and I just finished talking to Lincoln. Someone call a psychiatrist please!) But still, he's always there to offer support when someone needs it and he's not one to listen to gossip about peopel and believe it once he hears it.

I have to side with Panda on chosing Millions Knives as one of the guys I couldn't date out of fear for my life.

Why? Well, let's look at the evidence:

1.) [b]He's a bit of a nutter[/b]-He laughs when he kills things or people. That's a sign of severe emotional break down.

2.) [b]He tries to get others to kill like he kills[/b]- Case in point Vash. I don't think the guns got there by themselves. Somebody planted those into his arms and that somebody is Knives.

3.) [b]He either kills people or makes peopel crazy so they kill[/b]- Yes, that's someone I [i]really[/i] want around me a nutcase with guns who likes to incite death no thank you.

4.) [b]He doesn't like humans[/b]- I think that's the proverbial straw that broke the proverbial camel's back. I happen to be human and I don't happen to like dying violently.

Farewell Millions Knives Benedicite![/color]

[B][COLOR=Purple] If I could chose an anime character to come to life and be my boyfriend it would probably be Vash the stampede from trigun. I think he very cool and very good looking. Vash is the best in my opinion!!! :love: :D :)

There is also other guys I would choose like Legato and Wolfwood from Trigun, Spike from Cowboy Bebop, and Balmung and Elk from .hack! But Vash is the best, I would choose him!

I'm also going to put who i would never pick to be my anime boyfriend, KORABARA :eek: from yu yu hakusho, yeah i know he is a good guy but he is just UGLY in my opinion. :flaming: There are also lots of anime characters I wouldn't choose...[/COLOR][/B]

[B]He he! I was reading this board and laughing at a few of the choses, so very good. And I have to admit, Kurabara is ugly. Anyways, if I'm gonna post about who I'd pick for a boyfriend I'd better think of someone. That was easy.[/B]

If I were to pick any anime character, any at all to be my anime boyfriend, it would definately would have to be Marik from Yu-Gi-Oh!. Why you ask? Well I know he may have become evil and he has a bit of a temper, but I know he has a good side. Of course a lot of the guys I may pick as one of my anime b/f are usually tough and somewhat evil.

Me, my anime boyfriend? Ohh that's a tough one.

Between future Trunks from DBZ, Vash from Trigun and Kenshin from Runouni Kenshin. Why?
Because they are all cool, heros and strong! I have a thing about heros. :p Trunks because I love his hair, especially when he's SSJ and his desire to try and make the world right. Kenshin, his eyes when he's in his manslayer mood (they just melt me), his softness after he's killed so many people and his sense of justice. Vash, purely because he's so gorgeous when he crys. it make my heart melt.

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1][COLOR=YellowGreen]Fujio Himejima[/COLOR] from [COLOR=Green]I My Me! Strawberry Eggs[/COLOR] would be one of my top picks. Underneath her seemingly hard exterior(i.e. being the protector of her girlfriends, beating up boys) she is actually a soft and sweet girl that would like love in her life.

[COLOR=YellowGreen]Deedlit[/COLOR] from [COLOR=Green]Record of Lodoss War[/COLOR] is another top pick of mine. She's the magical elf companion of Parn as he embarks to save Lodoss. She's strong, brilliant, and beautiful...the perfect companion. She also looks quite exquisite in a ballroom dress and her long ears are the cutest!

[COLOR=YellowGreen]Lafiel[/COLOR] from [COLOR=Green]Crest/Banner of the Stars[/COLOR][/COLOR] is the strong, yet elegant commander of a starship for the humankind empire Abh. She is also extremely loyal. Most of the time she has a serious look and doesn't show any emotion at all, though she certainly does have feelings. She's also a viscountess. She's got long ears too!

[COLOR=YellowGreen]Aoyama Motoko[/COLOR] from [COLOR=Green]Love Hina[/COLOR] would be another great candidate for a girlfriend. Tough, beautiful and deadly yet gentle on the inside, she may just well attack you for playing with her emotions.

[COLOR=YellowGreen]Mizuho Kazami[/COLOR] from [COLOR=Green]Onegai Teacher[/COLOR] is certainly one of my top picks. Who wouldn't like her as a girlfriend? A mature, kind hearted woman who is extremely beautiful, intelligent, and loves pocky.

[COLOR=YellowGreen]Onodara Karen[/COLOR] from [COLOR=Green]Onegai Twins[/COLOR] is certainly a good choice too. She's beautiful, innocent, but somewhat withdrawn. A shock to her system will cause her to say "Nyuuu" just before fainting. She also has the cutest blue eyes.

[COLOR=YellowGreen]Ayeka Jurai[/COLOR] from [COLOR=Green]Tenchi Muyo/Universe[/COLOR] is last on my top list, but certainly not least. She's the crown princess of Jurai and is usually prim and proper. She may seem self-absorbed or snotty, but she has a good heart and is hard working. Beautiful, intelligent, and nice to have around...she'd be a good girlfriend.

In the running to be on my list: Kagome, Sango(Inuyasha), Naru Narusegawa, Shinobu(Love Hina), Tomoko Saeki(DNA^2), Belldandy(Oh! My Goddess), Melfina(Outlaw Star)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

[quote name='Z fighter][FONT=Arial Black']Nearly everyone here is a girl!!!!!!!![/FONT][/quote]

Or gay. It's best not to make assumptions on the web. :smirk:

I've deleted the post quoted above, since it contributes little to the discussion at hand and therefore falls under the category of spam. The next time you reply to a thread like this, please attempt to answer the original question around which it's based--you're welcome to make unrelated observations, just so long as the rest of your post is on-topic.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me or one of the other moderators. Thank you very much.

~Dagger~

[size=1][color=darkblue]Ah, yes, this one again....

If I would consider anyone to be a worthy anime boyfriend for me... that person would definatly be Akito Hayama from Kodocha.
Reasons you ask? Simple really...
Akito is a quiet fellow, but is strange and funny. That being how I am most of the time. He also isn't afriad to protect the people he cares about, and he sure does have some mad skill to have the upper hand with that. He also is caring, even though he doesn't always show it. And he isn't afriad of puplic display of effection! Heh, normally that isn't well... normal. He may be a bit of a pervert, but I'm sure that could be straightened out.

That would probably be the anime character I would love the most to have. Can't beat the Akitoness.

--Conna--[/color][/size]

I think i'd have Yoh from Shaman king as a boyfriend if he was a few years older.
I like him because he is funny, laid back and has a cool spirt.
And he is quite cute!
I also like Gene (Outlaw Star) because he has good hair and he would be able to look after me. His personality is nice aswell.

Guest maaadd_hatterr
Can I choose more than one? As a boyfriend I would choose:
1. Gren from Cowboy Bebop because s/he's super sexy and s/he wore a dress in jupiter jazz p2...omg...okay I have a weird fetish, I know..next!
2. Legato from Trigun because he's telekinetic and will know what I'm thinking and want..hehe..plus he can make people move!!! he could beat people up without touching them...
3. Sesshomaru from Inuyasha. He's a friggin demon and really really hott..
Girlies: Not sure if I'm bi but I have to admit my attraction to them
1. Faye of course from CB!! Look at her!
2. Elizabeth from Trigun...purple's a good color...I'd rather have a porcelain doll of her than a girlfriend but whatever!

OOO! That's an easy question! There's a list of 'em!

[U]Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing[/U]: Why? Because. He's one of those emotionless glaring guys. Glares are sexy. And guys who seem emotionless usually turn out to be very emotional!

[U]Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha[/U]: Why? Same reason as Heero. And did I mention that he's hott? Well... He is!

[U]Vash the Stampede from Trigun[/U]: Why? Because... We both love donuts! And he's just naturally kawaii and funny. What more can you ask for?

I'm pretty sure there's more, I just can't find my list! Oh, yeah!

[U]Trunks from DBZ[/U]: Why? I don't think I need to explain this... All you girls, and.... others, know what I'm talking about!

[U]Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh[/U]: Why? One word- YUMMY! Sweet, emotional guys are hott too, ya know!

There's more, but I think I'd end up filling a whole page if I continued... *blush* *thinks of Heero, Sesshoumaru, Vash, Trunks, and Bakura* *drool* Ah.... Don't ya just love 'em!

[COLOR=DarkRed]I would probably like Vash the Stampede from Trigun! He's so goofy, yet serious when he needs to be. He's also blonde...like me! (*kicks herself for such a stupid reason*)

Although this isn't technically an anime series, if it were from any series, I'd pick Beast Boy from the Teen Titans, or Nightwing from the "How Long is Forever?" episode. Beast Boy because he is (at least a little) funny and he can be sweet. I'd then pick Nightwing because he is just a looker! [spoiler] He has that long black hair, and he's so buff! *melts* [/spoiler] [/COLOR]

Guest dream knight
if i had to chose a anime girlfriend it would haveto be robin from [SIZE=3]witch hunter robin[/SIZE]. you want to know why all because if i get hurt by some one all shell have to do it[SIZE=4] burn [/SIZE] them with her fire.not that i like that stuff.hurting people and all. :devil:

Guest Abbis San
I would definately have to say Hatake Kakashi from Naruto!!!! I would choose him because he's a very laid-back and calm kind of guy, just what I like. Also, he's fun and can be serious whenever he needs to be, like me. He's plain and simple and the mask on his face just makes me like him so much more!! The mysterious type is what I like. Finally, he's very skilled and worked hard to be that way, hard workers (for me)= I LOVE U, lol

Guest maroonlagoon3
Anime boyfriend? O.o

I've just been getting into anime ever since I discovered it a couple of months ago... but I have to say that I like Tamahome from Fushigi Yugi, Kyo from Fruits Basket, and InuYasha from, well, InuYasha! I've only read the first 7 books of InuYasha, and the first 6 of Fushigi Yugi, and I've seen all but the last DVD's worth of Fruits Basket... I've started several other series, but I haven't found any guys worth liking in there... although Ranma is pretty cool... (I've read through book 20 of Ranma 1/2)

So I guess I'll go with Kyo. Heh heh. I love him! He's so cool. :love: :tasty:

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]hmmm.. lets see.. who would be my anime b/f... definately Inuyasha. cause he's strong, he's not afraid to fight over someone he loves, he doesn't really like to show his affections in public, but he's kinda bad at that ^_^; lol[/COLOR] :love: :love2: :2women: [COLOR=Lime]i bet he feels special when 2 women r in love with him! (even though one is dead...)[/COLOR]

The only one I can think of right now would be Ami (Mercury) from Sailor Moon. She is quiet, smart, and kind (and not bad looking). I've always wanted to meet a girl like her....

Although sometimes I think I would rather date the loud, outgoing type (since it's the opposite of my personality)...but then when I think about it more deeply, I decide that someone who is more like me would be better.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][B][SIZE=1]This one really confuses members, ne?

I have to choose several....

[COLOR=Purple]Himura Kenshin[/COLOR] because, well, he might be good for a family man and as I have posted before, his values and discipline is quite impressive.

[COLOR=Purple]Chang Wufei from Gundam Wing[/COLOR] because I think I could've rocked his world...and also, I love his sense of justice.

[COLOR=Purple]Koenma from YYH[/COLOR], well that is whenever the gorgeous young man escapes from that tiny little brat. I love him because his pacifier is just so kawaii!

And finally... [COLOR=Purple]Midou Ban from Get Backers [/COLOR] could really be a knight and shining armour for me... and maybe cute Ginji could come along too... ^_^[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Guest animeangel37
if I were able to date a anime character I would have to go with either Trunks from DBZ, or Aoshi Shinomori from Ruroni kenshin. :love:
Trunks is very cute and seems to be the kind of guy that would treat a lady with respect.
Aoshi is also very cute and is very mysterious, which makes him even more attractive. not to mention the fact that these guys can fight!! :smirk: :) :love:

Ooo, ooo, anime boyfriend?? This one's pretty easy:
Shindou Shuichi from Gravitation! Why? Because he's adorable, hilarious, extremely talented (I'd so go to all of his concerts :love: ), [I]sensitive[/I], and [B]loyal[/B]. And the pink hair actually suits him!
I want my own Shuichi!! *yanks him away from Yuki*

Guest Princess of Mer
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]anime b/f u say?!*blush*
do i have to?!awright then,here we go!(but i'm very sure i won't like it...)

k.....erm.....maybe Yuki from Fruits Basket(FB).....he's also an animagus(but i'm a mer[shortform 4 mermaid]..so i think we'll only be palz...)

but i'm very sure 'bout these 2 Digi. guyz:Henry from digi tamers(i used 2 like him veri much till i meet this guy.......) and currently....
*blushes even more*

Koji from digi frontier

*now i'm deep red already*

k.......like i said......i won't like it .......erm....bye!
*rushes off 2 hide my embarrassment*[/COLOR]