OtakuBoards

Noooooooo!!!

Kain

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by safer cloud [/i]
[B]What happened to all my posts?!?!I had at least 515 posts.Now I only have 340!!!Someone tell me what happened whil I was gone! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]You probably posted those messages in one of the spam topics in G&S that was deleted. (Either the dating game, padded party room or any of those "I say a word, you say a word" topics).

All staff decided that G&S needed a good cleanout, as it had become full of spam.

So this is the most logical explanation. If you need to remember any of the posting rules, please refer to the rules announcement above.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Freezin'BleuGEM [/i]
[B]hmmm ........ that's interesting..:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]And THAT is spam! Hahaha, no no, merely kidding...um...yes...

Oh. I thought this topic would be about AOL's buddy list because it [b]isn't working[/b]!!! Damn AOL...oh, no wait...here it is...

And my dad is threatening to send my cat to a different home...noooo! *starts crying and runs away*[/color]

oi vey.but what bout mine? i had exactly 1645 posties.
now i only have about 1307. what happened? i onlyt postred like 100 in the say word thing.but this was actually before the stuff disappeared. i had 1645 yesterday,then i come on today, and my post count is around 1100.