OtakuBoards

Stupid nicknames!

UnsungHero

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=violet]Well, I've been called Donnelly (maiden name) Chrysler (missprononciation of my married name) and someone spelled my name Medan for some strange reason.

Somebody got really crazy on me a few weeks ago and started calling me Satan's child. It could've been from my driving, but I still found it uncalled for.

Also, my brother called my husband Lincoln Lord of the Underworld when they first met. It kinda made me wanna go buy a pomegranite and call myself Persephone. (let me know if you get the joke)[/color]

[color=green]A stupid nickname that my friends named me was K Money. The only reason why they did this is because about a year ago, I was always piss poor and borrowing money. Since then I have payed back all my debts and now have people in debt to me. I guess the name actually does hold some meaning now.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by island gurl [/i]
[B]I don't really have any nicknames. Not any that everyone calls me anyway. Just pet names from family and boyfriends. Princess, lil' poet, princess, chloeness and of course the obvious ones like babe, honey etc.

I've always wanted a proper nickname. My friend once started calling me cookie which was awesome but it didn't catch on. I feel deprived of a nickname... [/B][/QUOTE]

Same thing with me. I never could get a nickname. My real name is Wendy.

B.M.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ChibiHorsewoman [/i]
[B][color=violet]
Also, my brother called my husband Lincoln Lord of the Underworld when they first met. It kinda made me wanna go buy a pomegranite and call myself Persephone. (let me know if you get the joke)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=tomato]I got the joke.In Greek mythology Persephone was the daughter of Demeter goddess of the harvest.One day Pluto god of the Underworld asked Zeus for Persephone's hand in marrige. Zeus refused.So Pluto decided to kiddnap Persephone.Demeter went and asked Zeus to get Persephone back and said that if after a year she had not eaten any of the fruit from Plutos' garden she could come home.One day towards the end of the year Pluto tricked Persephone into eating a pomegranite seed (which are really good IMO).So what ended up happening was Zeus was able to cut a deal with Pluto.The condition were that Persephone had to spend a part in the Underworld with PLuto and another she could spend with her mother Demeter.When Persephone would leave for the part of year she had to spen with Pluto Demeter would be depressed which would cause the plants to die.And when Persephone would come back from the Underworld Demeter would be happy again causing the plants to bloom.

And that is your Greek Mythology lesson for today class dismissed.[/COLOR]

[color=purple]Well... Believe it or not, my username actually came from one of my more frequent nicknames. The "Baka" part came before much else. Even my friends who are anime-minded call me that (it being Japanese for "idiot" - go figure).

I've also have various others, including Sammi (only one person on earth can get away with it.... and we ain't even related O-o), Spam, Samness, BeeBee, among various others...

One of my friend's (more recently met - like in the past year or so) fathers, apparently, has a real problem remembering who I am. So he knows me as Baka O_o;;

Oh yeah! I also [i]used to[/i] resemble one of my friends who is actually a triplet... and so he calls me the "Not-Twiblet" (Not-Triplet -- since I'm not the triplet... O_o)[/color]

Well I am a triplet, so most of the people who knew me in primary school call me 'triplet' evertime they see me, and they somehow make it sound like an insult O_o

I have also been known by any and every form of 'rabbit' in the english language and even 'Bugs Bunny' since I have huge fornt teeth and a massive overbite >_< I also named myself 'Bugz' on a whole bunch of playstation games. Oh, and some guy at college decined to call me 'Die Kaninchen' which is 'the rabbit' in German.

I'm usually called Caz or Kaz, but this guy at college started calling me 'Cazza' NOT (NOT Kazaa, but still with a long 'a' sound)
I was playing windwaker at my boyfriends house and trying to think of something more interesting than my usual 'Caz' or 'Blue' so 'Cazza' returned.

oh, and my brother went throught a phase of calling me 'Carolin Manson' after my name, Caroline, was spelt 'Carolin' although most people think that that's my name anyway...

I've also been called Powrie-ranger (by stuck up snobs at high school) Flowery Powrie (by my mum after I wore a flowery jumper and flowery leggings) What!? I was 7!!

and people still seem to think it's hilarious to sink 'Oh Carolina' every time they see me. Oh and my form teacher used to sing 'Sweet Caroline' when I was dawdling out of registration.

*shrug*

I got the joke CHW (you have a long name, therefore I must shorten it) :P

My real name- Eli (said El-y) Niccolette Shwampani
~~~~~~~~~~~
Nicknames:

Nelly
*Elhaym (I can see if people call me this)
*Noelle (this one's OK)
Nicky
Mickey
*Niccole (this one too)
*Tai Kyoto Iti Rui-Oh (wtfoo?)
Elle (This one works)
*Avril Lavigne
Nah
Shee-nah

And last but most absurd...........*Cheerio

*most known by

I'm Called as fallows.

Shadow:Cause I seem to always sneek up on people.
Dragon bane: For my unquincheble thurst for adventure.
Mangagod: with I some reason picked for my Ob screen name. Any ways its cause i read tons of manga mags'.
Bane Ash:Cause I always push my self a little boyond my own limits.
Master:I have no idea why some of my friends call me this.
Naruku: For my devis autuide.
Shino: For my great strength.
Fera: For being so vilent when i fight.
Naruto: For being so uncareing and yet consedert, As well as for my auditude when I fight.
And last but not least is-----> Kizna <----- I absultley have no Idea what it was dubed to me, I know its an charater form pilot canidate.

[color=#9933ff]I don't have any interesting nicknames for my real name *coughwink*, but people on the i-net sure love to give me nicknames!
[list]
[*]Roxanne - I actually decided on using this one myself. I was writing an HP fanfic 3 or 4 years ago (whic never got published because of its Mary-sue ness), and I needed a firey girl's name. My mom suggested Roxanne. I don't approve of telling real names online a lot (psycoes, anyone?), so Roxanne has been my online name ever since I've entered the 'net.
[*]Roxie - a dur. Shortened form of Roxanne. At the time, I thought that everyone would spell the nickname "Roxy" so I decided to be different. I've had this spelling waaay before Roxie Hart came out, and even before Roxie from Sabrina, so you guys can't accuse me of stealing. ;P
[*]Moon/moonbeam - easy way to get my attention in a public AOL chat for Harry Potter. Used to go into a lot of those.
[*]Sora - I used to roleplay the Chosen Child/Digidestined of Love in a series of Digimon RPs, hosted in AOL chatrooms *shudders* scary days of "r u gonna chat?" and lower case "i"s ><
[*]Roxanne Faye Shen - not really a nickname, but a full i-net name, like the way JC Baggee is Chris' full i-net name. Faye from Faye of Cowboy Bebop, Shen because it's my Chinese last name (Grandfather is Shen King Wah).

[*]Faye Faye, I'm called this one in real life actually, by a friend, Tom. In one ep of CowBoy Bebop Ed says, "Faye faye, mail mail for bebop bebop!" Faye reads it, speaks in reference to Spike with the word "lunkhead" so Ed says again "lunkhead, lunkhead!" That was one of the first Bebop eps. I'd ever seen. I was discussing it with Tom, and now he called me Faye Faye. :-)
[/list][/color]

I have a few nicknames that are pretty stupid but I dont mind them

nick names: Tommy-understandable
T-Unit-play on the popular G-Unit
Big T- because of my huge size height wise
Tom Dawg- I dont know where this came from

My real name is Cody Bokota
I only have a few nicknames, such as follows:

Pudgie- for my large postierior(friends started calling me this for no apparent reason one day)

Odie-because i like dogs and i sorta look like odie from garfield..lol(my brother gave me that one)

Furby-because i never seem to acknowledge someone's presence unless they are in front of me(given to me by a close friend)

• 3 weeks later...
[COLOR=RoyalBlue]

My nickane's aren't stupid thaey are just stupid ripoffs of my names which make em idiotic...

Okay my real name is Enjoli but I've had some people call me Enjie for short...thn there was Angelique, Angelia, and many many more that would get to lot of you mixed up so I'll leave those alone...

The only nickname I did adopt is Angie...

But my baby name was Pooh....And my ex names me Tigger!!! He he its an inside thing so I dont think that was relevant!!![/COLOR]

Man, I can't stand nicknames, my real name is Alejandra, so people tend to call me Alex or Ale or even somethimes, when they are too lazy, the call me Al ( I hate it when the call me that :flaming: It makes them seem like I'm a boy...), but some girls at my school recently started calling my "Japo" (short for Japonesa which means japanese in spanish, because I like manga, anime, and other stuffs related to Japan :D ) and I can't stand them!!! They started calling my that after I won some spelling bee thing... :rolleyes: They aslo call me "Cerebration" (I'm sorta smart in school, it's translation could be Brainy or total brain head..) and now, another nickname arose, now some call me "Clorobabicha" (something we saw in science, adn I couldn't spell say a chemical component of sotheng, so I started calling that chemical substance that..
These are only a few, but I hate them all!!!
HetepKa

As of today I have a new nickname, well several, Digi, Digit, Kairi, Kari, Karii, and Moose.
Digi and Digit my friend got from a story I wrote, those of you who read the stories I post here would know. Kairi came from my obsession with Kingdom Hearts and befor that my obsession with digimon, which is also where I get Kari and Karii. My friends love to repeat things... Oh, yeah and moose is from when I scream Moo, moose, moo-ha, moo-ha-ha-ah and other stuff like that. Yes, I am still the Ultimate Wierdo.

[size=1][color=#ff3300]I think this thread has run its course.

[b]Shirahime_Yui-c,[/b] I'm sure that if anyone had any idea what you were talking about, they would be glad to answer. As it is, please be aware that coherency is required here. If you have any questions, PM myself or another staff member.[/size][/color]