OtakuBoards

Stupid nicknames!

UnsungHero

Heh, back in high school my friends thought up quite a few stupid nicknames for me.

My real name is William, but some how they started calling me Steamboat Willie.....what the hell?
I guess they got it from that wrestler Ricky Steamboat, or something.

Thats about all of em', unless you count BannerWood. They liked calling me by my middlename for some reason, maybe its because its unique.
Oh well I sorta liked that one, I'm even using it as my AIM name now.:D

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my...I've had so many...let's see....

Precious (because I look so young)
Frodo (I used to have long curly hair)
Bubbles (apparently I have a bubble butt O.o')
Shaunathon (no clue)
Shaunboy
Shauny boy
Giggles ( I laugh...a LOT)
Shoe boy (I sell shoes at JCPenney)

That's all I can think of right now...

Let's see...my older brother gave me several stupid nicknames. I don't know why though....they make no sense.

Lora Pora
Dung Pow
Goober

My friends call me
otaku

and people who dislike me
girl who walks funny

The nickname, 'otaku,' came from me knowing and loving anime so much. The 'girl who walks funny comes from the side effects from my disability.

well i have a lot, my real name is joey.
i have lived long if you read further down.
i have been to many places, and all where i went and still go i have been called:

joe: simple, fast and used very often.
john doe: when i went to denmark i spoke with a few people that called me that, why? i don`t know.
jesus: i have actually been called jesus by a group of stoners no joke(not part of them i`m, clean, never been on anything)
chemical man: due to my nature to mix ingredients to blow things up.
psycho man: when i was in prison(do not ask)
psycic man: due to my psychic abillities when i was at best.
the undertaker: a little something when i was at a graveyard at night with a bunch of people i was dressed on the occasion and i was a bit too scary hahahaha
devil: by my ex girlfriend (that`s all the info on that)
the forest hunter: schoolcamp, i was hunting on my prey(schoolmates) in the forest.
shadow: when i sneaked around as silent as possible to scare the hell out of people i knew(***$holes primarily)
marathon maniac: only info on that is that it contained a lot, and i say it again, a lot of sex.
weekend alcoholic: saturday booze day!!!!!!
pen man: i draw pictures on the skin(myself and others)
mr. turbo: 2 years ago i could run 30 kp/h
monkey joe: for my skill at climbing.
terror: kicked out of school ending with that name.
joe-boy: the father of a very good girlfriend of mine calls me that.
teach: because i tought people to do some stuff like playing guitar and psychic stuff.
docter joey: my girlfirend called me that(sex involved)
soul reaper: by a friend of mine when i was hooked on the legacy of kain series.
screen junk: by my mother.
rocker joe: due to my musical preference.
thalen: that`s a name i accuired in my dream, that lasted 3 years(look at dreams and time)
dark king: the name i finaly accuired after 150 years during a dream of 200 and lived out the rest of it.
harogath: a demon called me that when i spared his existence(i live for the supernatural) it means friend of the shadow.
lord of the shimmer realm, ruler of midland, holder of grey, king of the inbetween universe: are all titels i have accuired during my dreams, pm me if you want more on that.

and so those are my nicknames, might sound strange but it is all true.
maybe i will hear some from you all one day.

Guest Skyechild91
Teehee!

Dingbat
Stef

Thats about it, tho. My little brothersnicknamefrom meis midget, because he's 5' and Im 5'6, which isnt to much of a difference....

my names ryan and well in the crazy world that is my school, weird names come and go....

Rhyno: not sure on the spelling of this one, spanish teacher gave it to me and it stuck. Kinda fitting people say! not sure if thats a good thing

Morpheous: Im half black and half chinese, the intellectual type but at the same time ready to kick some *** any time of the day kung fu style (not that I know much martial arts).... and not that I want to, just, heh well if u forced me...

Ryes: Makes me sound like some kind of damn cereal.... :)

[SIZE=1]Well I don't have to many nicknames but I guess I'll post some up. Most annoy me. My names Damaly by the way and that's Dom-i-li.-cough-cambodian-cough-

Damalu- I don't have an idea where this came from my friend made it up for me o.O I rarely get called it.

DamDam- What the kids used to call me in the 4th grade ^^ Then my teaher started calling me DamDam

Damaleak- This one name annoys me. I was personaled jinxed by one of my friends at school and she started making up names like this one. Dama-leak.

Dam-Well this is what my family calls me. Somtimes my friends do I like this one out of all.

Damaly-Yes it's looks the same but how people say it they say it Damn-i-li, this is what my brother calls me when he makes fun of me. Also one lady at the bank almost called me this when I was opening a savings account.

Damolly-This is what the elders call me when they first say me name Da-molly!LOL I just like laughing at this one for some reason.

I guess that's all. [/SIZE]

[size=1]My friend Taso likes to give people nicknames at our school (usually humorous ones) and I have fallen victim to his trend.

My real name is Cole, but according to he and Jacob, when I had long hair, I bore a striking *cough*nonexistant*cough* resemblance to Keanu Reeves, so for half of the year I was Keanu/Neo/Mr. Anderson.

Taso is a skateboarder, obsessed with the Zero franchise and a famous skater of theirs is Chris Cole. Well, once he put two and two together, my name was Chris and it has been ever since. He's even got two teachers to call me Chris on accident >.<

It's not really annoying though, only when people I don't associate with (and don't like) call me Chris.

Another nickname Taso has given out was to Nathan, dubbing him Nay-Nay, and it is our plan to get our English teacher to let Nay-Nay slip out. Nay-Nay is also known as the RAC, or Resident Anal Conquistador and He-Who-Chokes-On-Dong.

Another nickname Taso has given out is Scotty (to Eric) but you'd have to be there for that one.

E D I T: And it's not just Taso and Jacob that call me Chris, it's nearly the entire school -_-
[/size]

I think that I may have one of the worst with the name [b]WAAH[/b], like the crying sound.

However, interestly enough, its not because I cry that I got it. I got it for a particular sound I made.

With my butt.

In the form of a fart.

That sounded like a fog horn.

Now at the time, me and my friends liked to repeat sounds that we had heard and thought were funny. We could laugh for hours over the sound one friends nautomatic car door made when it closed. So having a fog-horn style fart was a gold mine for us. We would go around repeating the sound for weeks. Eventually, one of my friends, who wasn't even at the initial incident, began to call me it. Even after great protest, the name stuck, just because people found it so fun to say. Now, the initial meaning is all but lost, and I remain simply WAAH.

I have always had an obsession with words that start with J

So i used to call myself Jbird.... until i found out it meant Naked lol

So i changed it to Jyro cause im a Pyro but wif a J

then theres
Lucky
My b day is on March 17(st pattys day) so my family calls me lucky

Ha want to seriously know mine. Its actually kind of terrible since about 3 of my relatives have died from cancer but i was given the nickname anyway. My last name is Tuminaro and therefore people call me Tumor. Why they call me that is the fact that i so call "Am a cancer to everyone." My friends are only joking when they say that and i have a lot of other nicknames as well such as Tumi, Tummy, Tumster, Tuminator, and Dicky (dont ask). Tumor is the one used most often though and why it started is beyond me.

[color=crimson][size=1]As you can see

Many of my friends like to call me : fatty McGee.. I dont' know where they got it from, but its a good thing i have a positive personality. I'm more of an optimist. You make fun of me, i'll laugh with you. Thats the funny thing about me.

My other nickname would have to be Billy BoB. Named after the football coach. They said i looked like him....:S...Hopefully i dont' because then the football coach would have to be pretty ugly.[/color][/size]

My real name's Theresa. Lets see, some of my nicknames are...
1. Reesi
2. Reeci Cup
3. Joe (Because I played football with my youth group and they said I played like Joe Montana)
4. Crunch ( Long story, my brother [i]thought[/i] it would be funny)
5. Pintard (Hey I was playing scrabble and all I did was ask if it was a real word now they're never going to forget it)

Panda!

It has been my nickname for many years. I love giant pandas so my friends just call me Panda. ^_^

My hubby is a pilot and the other boys call him "Manslaughter". It's because they say after a long day of flying he always looked like he was ready to kill someone!

[COLOR=darkred]My obvious nickname is Mimmi. It sprung from not being able to say my own name when I was a child.

One of my shortlived nicknames in school was "Miyagi".
The first part of my first name, along with the first letter in my last name, added to the fact that guys had a respect for me [size=1][temper][/size], all forged together and the result was [b]Miyagi[/b] [size=1](anyone remember "Karate Kid" ?)[/size]

Other than that, I've not had many nicknames.... apart from being called "Giggles" [size=1](or the Swedish version of it anyway)[/size] for a day or so [i]*rolls eyes*[/i]

- Mimmi ^_^[/COLOR]

[color=blue][size=1]My nickname is very strange. It's Bean.

First, when I was little, I was eating lima beans. One miraculously (sp?) was found in my diaper thirty minutes or so later. Obviously, it had fallen there while I was eating (very messily, I might add).

Second, my younger cousin couldn't pronounce my middle name (seeing as he was two) so he called me "Bean". It got really annoying after a while, and one of my aunt's friends hasn't seen me so much, that after ten years, she still calls me "Bean".

I just want to slap the people who say that nickname. Everyday of the year.

~Kitty~[/color][/size]

I have quite a few nicknames:
(My real name is Kelly)
Elle
Ellester
Kel
Kreuzer (my last name, not really a nickname- say it crew-zer)

Those are my main nicknames, but I also have others!:
You
Dork
Nerd
Idiot
Weirdo
other obscene, unmentionable names by my little brother, Lee (aka Knives)

I feel so cared for...
-Ellester