OtakuBoards

Stupid nicknames!

UnsungHero

Just out of curiosity, what is your nickname if you have one?

I have developed a few, out of no fault of my own mind you.

My name is Sam.

Some nicknames include:

Sambo
Spam
Spam-bo
Samwise
Sammy
Seal
Sammydogg
Uncle Sam
Fireman Sam

But I mainly go by: Stupid Idiot... though no fault of my own of course

:drunk:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color=violet]KEh, I have quite a few.
My real name is Megan so I;ve been called:
Meg
Meggy
Mega-bug
Nutmeg.
Then there's my pen name and user name:
Chibi Horsewoman.
The origin of this is simple-
I'm short (according to my husband) and I ride horses. Hence, Chibi Horsewoman.
Oh, speaking of my husband-he calls me Cheebs. This is the whole story:
Chibi is the Japanese word for short, but calling someone CHibi all the time will drive them to kill you.
However Cheebs sounds cute, at least to its creater. Nobody but Lincoln is allowed to call me Cheebs under penalty of death.[/color]

None of you can beat this... My uncle calls me: Doozleheimer Don't ask why; I have no idea. He's called me that since I was even shorter than I am now.
Off topic: How tall are you ChibiHorsewoman? I'm 5'1/2".
DDG, I love your banner!!! Three of my fave bishies!! :love: :love2: :love:
~art~

I don't really have any nicknames. Not any that everyone calls me anyway. Just pet names from family and boyfriends. Princess, lil' poet, princess, chloeness and of course the obvious ones like babe, honey etc.

I've always wanted a proper nickname. My friend once started calling me cookie which was awesome but it didn't catch on. I feel deprived of a nickname...

[color=006699]I don't have that many, but I have some.

Quonk - Don't ask. It started with my sister, and somehow it got to the drama club. So I'm basically Quonk to all my buds at drama, especially the directors.

Big Guy - Turtle (Jeremy) has always called me this. See, I'm six foot and I'm a freshmen - he's like five-five and a senior.

Babe, Bud, Sweetie, Honey - My best senior bud calls me these names all the time. I guess it's because I'm like her youngest friend, in school anyways.[/color]

[size=1][color=darkblue]Hn, I have a few. Yesh, my name is Claire.

Claire Bear - Well, my dad started calling me that when I was younger. We are the family of bears. ^^ So all of my dad's kids have a nickname of bear. Then my teacher started calling me that.... even though she never heard anyone say it. >.< It's embarassing to be called that by a teacher, especially at this age. Then my best guy friend started calling me that to annoy me. He laughs [i]every[/i] time. :rolleyes:

Claire da Room - Well.... if you have been to Florida's Animal Kingdom and you have ridden the Bugs Life ride in the big tree... you would know how that happened. Well, in the Bugs Life show, there was a stink bug named Claire da Room... or something of that sort. So afterward my step father kept calling me that. >.<

ClarisWorks 2.0 - This was a name given to me by my step brothers and their stupid little friends. Meh, good thing they have stopped calling me that. Bleh.

Clairies(sp?) - This is the same as apove, yet another name given to me by the tweebs. They would always come up behind me and whisper, "Hello Clairies....." That bugged me so much!!! But yet again, another thing of the past.

Well, I think that is all of them. ^^ I got some weird ones, eh?[/color][/size]

Well, my real name is Robert.

Back when I was in middle school, my friends called me Berto. One of my friends called me that and I guess it caught on.

As of right now, my friends usually call me by my last name and sometimes add "Mr." in front of it. Three girls in my History class are starting to call me Berty for some reason. They started calling me that a few weeks ago. They were like: "We're going to start calling you Berty." Some guys calls me Roberto. It's like very rare that I ever get called by my first name at school.

Those are pretty much my nicknames. Although I do remember one time last year that one of my friends called me Cowboy Bebop because he saw me reading a book that had Cowboy Bebop in it. That only happened once, though. Good thing, too. That would've been wierd for people to start calling me that. ^^;;

[COLOR=green]Er, let's see...

I haven't had any long-term nicknames, since I've moved around a lot, and the only ones I can recall are:

Mr. Beetroot - I got this one when I was living in Australia, and I was rather afraid of public speaking. My face used to go all red, apparently like a beetroot. So, there you go...

Yellow - I wear a yellow sweatshirt every day, so...

My last name seems to be used a lot more than my first currently; but I can't share that information.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by island gurl [/i]
[B]I don't really have any nicknames. Not any that everyone calls me anyway. Just pet names from family and boyfriends. Princess, lil' poet, princess, chloeness and of course the obvious ones like babe, honey etc.

I've always wanted a proper nickname. My friend once started calling me cookie which was awesome but it didn't catch on. I feel deprived of a nickname... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=hotpink]I here-by dub thee Issy, short for Island Gurl. all who agree shall call thee Issy as well. all Oppossed I shall bite
my thumb at thee.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Artemis [/i]
[B]Off topic: How tall are you ChibiHorsewoman? I'm 5'1/2".
~art~ [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=violet]I'm 5'41/2. But by husband is 5'11 there for making me shorter than him.
But on that same note-he's only 130lbs and I don't go around calling him no butt. His friends sometimes call him Ice Man, but I don't know why, tho he said it had something to do with when he hung out with my ex-boyfriend.[/color]

My name is Benjamin. I'm usually called Ben.

[B]Nicknames:[/B]

Benbo Baggins: Given to me by members of my fencing team, who are mostly Lord of the Rings fans. I don't quite remember the reasoning; something about harboring the ultimate evil....

Ben Ben: My cousins call me this, I think to distinguish me from my cousin Ben.

Benjimon: My dad called me this when I was really into Digimon, he still occasionally calls me this.

Lego: A shortened version of my AIM name, legoboy1.

Stalin: I took a Genocidal Maniac Quiz and he was the result, so some of my friends call me Stalin now.

Benny Boy: A friend of mine refers to me as Benny Boy, a paraphrase of "Yugi Boy". In the Yu-Gi-Oh show, Pegasus often mockingly refers to Yugi as such.

Klepto: Back in Freshman year, I stole anything not bolted down. Kleptomania is a condition where a person steals compulsively.

Ben Jammin': A friend of mine called me this, it's a parody of my name.

Hmm, I'm sure I have more, but I just can't think of them now.

[color=009966]Some people at school have started calling me by my SN. Kinda odd considering the fact that the main people who call me Deedlit don't even talk to me online or anything. *shrugs*

It almost makes me wonder how they know it....:shifty:

In Geometry I've recently acquired a new nickname that everyone calls me: Saha. >>; Mr. Martin (my teacher) was typing my name into the computer for something, but my name was too long, so it shortened it by taking out the "mant" out of "Samantha." >.<

Ah, so annoying....[/color]

I have tons of nicknames.Some of them I accept willingly, others not so.
Fyi: My names Libby.

Zipper-head: This one was given to me by my great uncle.He dubbed me this because when I was two I cracked my head open and I had to get stitches, which he calls my "zipper".

Libbness: My friend Lacy started calling me this because she wanted to give me a nickname.So far its caught on with some of my really good friends, all three of them.

Libby-Lou: A teacher at my old school gave me this nickname.Some people who knew back then sometimes call me this.Those people have deathwishes.

Liz,Morbid,Bik:These are the names of some of my alter-egos.My friend Lacy is notorius for calling any(or all) of these when Libby and Libbness don't get my attention.

Genius: This is one my history teacher(who is a crazed spaztic crack head who is in dire need of a trip to the funny farm) started calling me.There's quite a story behind it.It all started the first day of this school year( 8th grade) when in history class we had to take a "test" to see how much we knew about American history.Well you see I got the highest score on the team(kinda like classes.Three teams a grade about 100 people per team),a 91%.The average was 51%.The teacher decided to inform all of the other students about my score.So for about the first two months of school almost everybody was calling me this.Now only a few do.The teacher does on a daily basis.

I think that's all for now.

My name is Molly.

My sister usually calls me Molly-Bec, becuase my middle name is Rebecca. I'm used to it.

I once was dubbed "Olga". I hated this nickname, and anyone to use it will be severly punished. My "friend" decided everyone needed nicknames, and since she subconciously hated me, I immediately became Olga, while everyone else had more-exotic names like "Tiffany" which doesn't sound like much, but Olga! Eeech.

I have also been known as Wic on the net. Loki came up with that....

Ya people call me Smoke Stack... lol it is very annoying. My friend made it up in the hockey locker room, cuz I always wear a beanie hat ... and so they thought I looked like a stoner. Well lol. My other Nickname is Joey (yugioh) lol i dont like that either. I brought a yugioh card to school and ya... And my coach/teacher in freshman year called me tough guy. Why? Cause i skateboard.
lol
Btw...Real name is Nick

My real name is Shane.

Yay! I was mentioned! People now call me Loki in fear, nothing but absolute fear. If they don't call me Loki, i kick their ***es. At one point, i told someone my middle name, Michael. Then, since i later found out he wasn't trust worthy, told everyone and i was called Michael. That was nothing a bit of ***-kickin can't fix though. heh heh *snickers*. Now he's the little d!ck, evry1 calls him that, so "justice" was served. ^^;

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mage of Asgard [/i]
[B]My real name is Shane.

Yay! I was mentioned! People now call me Loki in fear, nothing but absolute fear. If they don't call me Loki, i kick their ***es. ^^; [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=crimson]So uh, are you really a troublemaker or do you just like the name?
I had a cat named Loki, we had to get rid of him because he kept knocking over the trash can.[/color]

my name's Adrienne.

I don't really have a nickname, but the Idiots in my science class who can't say my name call me A-D-R, and my "friends" also call me that sometimes to annoy me.

[FONT=arial]my name being Stephanie, there's the usual Steph, Stephie (which I canNOT stand), plus Ste (this one's what everybody usually calls me). I also got the name Stephanie Elizabeth from a guy friend at school who, when he found out I didn't have a middle name, picked one out for me, lol. I thought it sounded kinda weird, but no harm ^_^. then there are nicknames that are only used by family at home that shall remain there, simply because a few of them are rather embarrassing, meesh.[/FONT]

Surprisingly, I've had quite a few nicknames in my day. Most people just call me Kevin (I know that's what I refer to myself as, when not online), but there are always people who like to play around with my name for the sake of playing around with my name.

[b]Kev:[/b] A nickname I'm sure I've been called a few times, but not as often as some of the rest.
[b]Kevo:[/b] My mom's boyfriend calls me this.
[b]Kevi-Kev:[/b] A cousin of mine always called me this.
[b]K:[/b] For people online who're too lazy to write "kevin."
[b]Webster:[/b] Various people have called me this, and most of them thought it up on their own. Once some people learn my last name is Webb, Webster just seems to come to mind.
[b]Kevin WebTV:[/b] Back when I used to have a WebTV...
[b]Webb:[/b] My last name. Some add "Mr."
[b]Spider-Webb:[/b] A pun on the name Spider-Man.
[b]Webbhead:[/b] Another Spider-Man themed nickname.
[b]Kevin Arnold:[/b] Wonder Years had recently started airing on Nick At Nite, and somebody started calling me Kevin Arnold (the name of the character played by Fred Savage).
[b]Voice:[/b] I did the musical "Little Shop of Horrors" back in high school. Some of the cast called each other by our characters' name, rather than our real names. I did the opening prologue, a role listed as "A Voice Not Unlike That of God's." I remember being called Voice once or twice.

I don't really mind being called any of them. You could call me Al, Webster, Space Cowboy, Jim, whatever. Just don't call me late for dinner. ;)

*points to my sig*
*sigh* My friends and family call me all sorts of names, and sometimes, I give myself nicknames!

Called by family: Boo, Bicku

By friends: Becka, Maia, Dragonfly, DJ Alpha

By myself: Alpha, Maia (sometimes Vixen, Taikura, and Hypnotica, though those are also characters I created)

According to my sig, Alpha's my favorite nickname! (I like it so much I'm RPing myself in an RPG here and having the nickname Alpha!) *sigh* I gave myself that nickname after wishing for psychic power... *looks embarrassed* :blush::p

This is so embarrassing. I don't know why I'm doing this. *stop, hands, stop!!* Ok, my nicknames are:

Jocko (jock-o)- my grandfather ususally calls me this.
Hippy- I like to wear bellbottoms a lot.

GBBG- I'm not telling anyone! Never!

Brick-a-nick- My dad calls me this.

Brit- My dad also.

Shady Brittany- My friends. Actually someone else called me this and it just stuck. I was in a bad mood at the time.

Granny- For some reason I'm always cold, so I wear these huge sweaters. My aunt adopted this name for me and others heard her...

Makoto- My best friend calls me this because Makoto is my favorite sailer scout. I call her Haruka.

Daisy- My grandmother calls me this.

I think that's it. I hope.

My name is jean-sébastien

I've been called "Jean-Seb" nearly all my life, but the people in the Scrabble team calls me "Johnny" for some reason, and my sister sometimes calls "Squirrel" due to a dental surgery that left my cheek very inflated for a week or so.

The other nicks I can't translate accuratel to English, when I was young, I've been dubbed "Schtroumpf à lunette", like many kids with glasses, probably.

Other than that my life has been rather clear of nicks (outside internet ones and an enormous amount of name confusions XD)