OtakuBoards

Bullets and Drugs: Volatile Mix [Language, sex references]

Baron Samedi

[size=1][color=999999][i]Terran sighed and walked out of her bathroom with rubbing alcohol and gauze. She sat upon her bed and removed her shirt, careful not to touch her wound. She then began to tend to it. The rubbing alcohol burned through her skin, but it helped nonetheless. She then wrapped her wound with gauze.

Taking in a deep breath, Terran stood up and removed her pants as well. She walked to her closet and brought largely flared jeans with tiny ruffles in them. She took that out along with a [URL=http://www.wetseal.com/images/style/33680583638_lg.jpg]red lace halter top[/URL]. She then searched through her drawers for a black thong and found one. She then walked to her bathroom and removed the rest of her clothing and turned on her water for a hot shower.[/size][/color][/i]

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[size=1][color=olive][i]Gen once again looked at the strange object, twirled it around in his hands, and placed it carefully in the box. He closed the lid and slid the box over to Sayuri, who smiled and deposited the package back into the drawer.

"I take it more of these are coming disguised as drug shipment?" he asked quietly.

"That's the general idea."

"I would assume that the other organizations, particularly the mafia won't be too happy when they find out about this..."

Sayuri's eyes twinkled a little and she smiled softly.

"Yes. Thus, your bodyguard job."

"So they know?"

"It seems so... at least, our moles are reporting suspicious movement on their part... some international meeting is going on."

"I see...."

"Well, now you've been filled in on the situation. Now follow me."

Sayuri stood up, motioning Gen to follow. [/size][/color][/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]He stood as well and she smiled ever so slightly. She retrived her hair clip and cleaned off the blood with some fresh tea. He watched in amazement as the barbs slowly retracted. As soon as they did, she pulled her hair back and slid it into her locks once more. He blinked. A deadly weapon.[/i]

"What do you think?"

"....I think you're insane. If that gets wet, it'll dig into your scalp."

[i]She grinned at him and shrugged.[/i]

"It could be worse. ....and it was a gift."

"From your dear uncle."

"No. From a prostitute that adopted me as her little sister."

[i]She smiled ever so slightly and turned to walk out the door. She adjusted her blazer and kicked the doors open. The driver was waiting as she had instructed him.[/i]

"Shall we?"[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=olive][i]Gen smirked a bit, the closest he got to a smile, and followed Sayuri, climbing in to the car after her and shut the door. The car immediately drove off, and Sayuri leaned forward to the driver's seat and whispered a few words in what seemed to be Korean. The driver responded to the affirmative, and Sayuri fell back to her seat, apparently in good humor.

"Where are we going now?" Gen began in a quiet voice.

"Back to the club. You will meet my 'uncle' there."

Gen remembered with faint dislike of when he last saw Sayuri's 'uncle', and that was when he was blatantly ignored.

"I see...." he said, unable to mask his dislike.

Sayuri laughed slightly, relaxing back into her seat.

"Don't worry... he's nice when you meet him..."

"Right..."

The car slowly came to a stop in front of the club, and Sayuri stepped out, followed shortly by Gen.[/size][/color][/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]It was not open yet, but the bouncers standing at the door unlocked it for her as soon as the car pulled up. She smiled as they bowed to her. Gen followed quietly and the two entered the empty club. The lights were off, the music was non existant, and the smell of alcohol wasn't even around.

Gen inhaled once more, and this time he caught a very familiar scent. Terran was here, or had been here. Sayuri smiled and looked up at the stairs.[/i]

"Go ahead."

"You're not coming?"

"I have to check on my girls."

"........right...."

[i]He walked up the stairs alone, and Sayuri headed for the back.[/i][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=999999][i]Terran removed the gauze. The wound was deep and looked as if it could still bleed. She sighed and stepped into the shower and relaxed her muscles. The warm water ran over her skin. She reached for a bottle of Strawberry Cream shampoo/conditioner. She smelt the aroma and smiled. She then applied it to her hair. She let the shampoo/conditioner lather the grime.

As she washed her hair, the soap had fallen from her hair to the floor. Terran turned reached for the Strawberry Cream shower gel and put it on a sponge. She turned off the water and rubbed the gel on her body, letting the sweet aroma fill the bathroom. She lathered the dirt and oil from her body. When she was covered by the soap, she turned the water on and let it flow and wash the soap away, letting her feel cleansed and refreshed.

Terran turned the water off and grabbed a large towel. She put it around her body and stepped out of the shower. She then grabbed a smaller towel and dried her hair with it. As she did, she walked to her bed. She let her body dry as well as her hair. She sat at her table. In front of her on the table were her body products.

Terran then grabbed a bottle of Strawberries & Champagne body lotion. She squeezed out a small amount of it and applied it around her arms and legs, as well as around her body. She stood up and reached for her thong. She slowly placed it on. Then she placed on a halter bra. It was black as well. When she put that on, she then slipped through her halter top and clipped the top. It felt good against her skin. Once that was done, she took her pants and placed those one. She buttoned herself up and then she put on a silver chained necklace that had the chinese symbol for Death as well as a vial filled with clear liquid, a black spade with an E embedded into it. It also had sharp, razored wings that folded out, a small, miniature dagger with a black serpentine wrapped around it, and the last thing she had was a silver and gold yin-yang pendant.

Sighing, Terran put on stilettos that had laces that wrapped up her legs. She put on black eyeliner on her eye lid as well as underneath her eye. Then she applied lip gloss. As that was done, she walked to her second closet, which was a walk-in. She looked at the weapons and saw that she had a pair of fans. She smirked and looked to it. It was beautifully designed. It was serpents on each sliver.

Now that she had her dual fans, she stepped out of her apartment and locked the door. She stepped into the elevator and left the building. A taxi passed slowly and she stopped it. As she stepped in, she told of where she wanted to be and he sped that way.[/size][/color][/i]

[size=1][color=olive][i]Gen knocked on the door politely, then went in. The room was simple in decoration, but everything was in good taste and of highest caliber. The lighting was dim but it was mildly comforting. Of course, he didn't have much time to take these all in, for in the large rich mahogany desk before him sat his employer, Sayuri's 'uncle'. Involuntarily, Gen twitched and braced himself. After all, this was the only man Sayuri bowed to, and he wasn't taking any chances.

"I take it that you are my ... employer?" asked Gen calmly.

"Yes..."

He had a commanding voice, though it wasn't exactly intimidating --yet. Gen was quite sure that the rather harmless looking man before him could be vicious if needed. His employer looked him over, more specifically on the bandaged portions of his body. After a moment's silence, he laughed quietly.

"Quite impressive... you fought against Sayuri and only a few wounds... and you're alive..."

Gen winced slightly, then glared back at his employer.

"On the contrary... I don't consider it impressive. I lost..."

His employer laughed heartily, then smiled at Gen.

"You have quite an attitude. The files on you indicated you being more... soulless, but it seems that they were wrong..."

"Perhaps, perhaps not. Why did you call me here?"

"Simply to see if I was getting my money's worth. I'm satisfied. You may go."

Irritated but forced to submission because of hierarchy, Gen bowed low to the ground and left, his views on his employer not improved one bit. Right before he left, his employer called out to him.

"Send Sayuri up here."
[/size][/color][/i]

Three cars sped out of the gates of the manor, tires squealing as they sped off down the street. Sergeant Domini looked up from his burger. This was it. Chucking the burger out the window of his car, he pulled out of the narrow alley where he and Constable Farlane had been keeping an eye on the Manor. Pulling out into the main street, he radioed to the other units in the area.

<[i]Pigeons have fled the nest, the cats out of the bag

[size=1]What were we s'posed to say Farlane?

Chickens have left the coop sergeant[/size]

Yeah, the chickens have fled the coop[/i]>

Jedgar swore vehemently. He'd been listening on the CB radio in the cars [speically prepared]. The damn cops had been staking them out. Grabbing the two way radio from the back of the car he spat into it "Alert, we've been found. Split, we'll meet at the Strip".

Petir who was driving, swung the wheel to the right, and rockerted down a side street, nearly hitting some old nonna with her chickens.

Petir, Jedgar and Julia were in one car, Giovanni, Dominic and Rebecca in another. In the third was Stefan, Marco and William.

They split up. Petir's car right, Giovanni's left and Stefan's straight.

[Ok, Stefan's group is Mafia who will be killed off in Africa. Yakuza must also have som 'shit-kickers' along. To die. The Mafia are heading for a private airfield on the outside of town. Mafia people take us to the field, but don't go any further than us screeching to a halt. Make this car-chasing scene interesting Ok?.

Yakuza, you can get geared up for heading to Africa. We'll be there shortly. :)]

[COLOR=green]Jedgar watched as the three SUVs split off in three different directions. Hopefully this would allow them to elude the police and get to the airport without too much bother.

His moment of optimism was laid to rest as two police cars emerged from side streets and began following them at unsafe speeds. Above them, the familiar sounds of a helicopter were heard.

[B]Jedgar[/B]: ?We?ve got major company?

[B]Petir[/B]: [I]Sarcasm[/I] ?That was an astute observation??

One of the police cars pulled up along side them, and an officer leaned out the window with a bullhorn.

[B]Officer[/B]: ?Halt! You?re under arrest for multiple counts of murder in the first degree. Pull over right now. Hal-?

The officer?s amplified voice was abruptly cut off as Petir swerved the Mafia SUV and banged into the squad car, sending it flying through the giant glass window of a local coffee shop, where it crumpled like a soda can as it hit a brick wall. The officer who had been leaning out the window has been crushed between the two vehicles in the process.

[B]Jedgar[/B]: ?I?m not washing the car??

As the SUV got out of the inner city and began to speed down a dirt country road, the police helicopter flew backwards in front of them, it?s officers yelling into bullhorns. Their voices were drowned out by the loud drone of the helicopter?s propeller blades.

[B]Julia[/B]: ?I?ve had enough of this, Petir open the sunroof.?

[B]Petir[/B]: ?We have a sunroof??

[B]Julia[/B]: ?The button on your door farthest from you.?

Petir hit the button, and the SUV?s sunroof opened, and the dust blown up by the helicopter blades poured inside. Julia motioned for Jedgar to get out his weapon, and then together they stood up through the hole in the roof opened by the sunroof.

[B]Jedgar[/B]: ?Petir, in ten seconds, swerve to the left.?

[B]Petir[/B]: ?Sure.?

Jedgar and Julia carefully aimed their weapons, their actions obscured by the swirling dust. After counting to ten, they opened fire. The helicopter pilot slumped in his seat, which was now riddled by bullets and soaked in his blood. The police helicopter then did a nosedive, just as Petir swerved left.

The other pursuing police car collided with the falling helicopter, resulting in a loud explosion that sent shards of twisted metal flying in all directions. Unfortunately for Julia, Petir and Jedgar, their triumph was very short lived. Both of the SUV?s rear tires were pierced by multiple pieces of flying metal, and the SUV ground to a halt.

The immobilized vehicle sat on a dirt road between two fields filled with olive trees, just [I]three miles[/I] from the airport?[/COLOR]

Petir swore emphatically. Getting out of the car, he went around to the rear of the car to assess the damage. Cussing, he kicked the rear light in.

Julia informed the othe two vehicles of their status. Cleaning out their vehicle, and dusting off fingerprints they lugged their luggage off to the side of the road.

Petir was in a foul mood. "What the fuck are we gonna do now?"

Jedgar calmly replied by pulling out a cellphone. He dialed for a taxi, and told them where they were.

About ten minutes later, the taxi pulled up. The driver looked at the three of them, looked at the mangled police helicopter, and pulled the wheel around.

Julia was at the window "If you move another fucking inch, you are so much dead meat." Predictably, he volunteered to take them to the airport.

He literally flew down the dirt road, coming up to the chainlink fence. As Petir calmly fired a round through the man's head, Jedgar walked around to the driver's door and pulled out his limp body. Hopping in, he back up the car. Revving the engine he crashed through the chainlink fence. As alarms rang out, Petir and Julia emerged from the back of the car, weapons blazing.

Petir moved to alert the pilots [mafia ones] of their arrival, whilst Julia and Jedgar headed into the main building. They killed all of the personnel inside, and deleted their flight plan from the computer network.

Now to wait for the others to get there.

[size=1][color=999999][i]The taxi cab sped to a stop in front of the club doors. A bouncer came and opened the car door for her. She thanked him and stepped out. The doors to the club were opened and as she stepped in, she saw Gen coming down the stairs from her boss' room. He saw her and walked on.

Mitsuko appeared from the dressing rooms and saw Terran. She walked to her and began to speak.[/i]

"A little run in?" [i]She had asked.[/i]

[i]Terran looked to her and was confused then she realized the wound. She tried to cover it.[/i] "Oh. It's nothing. Just a little test, that's all."

"Mm-hmm." [i]Mitsuko smiled and walked to the bar. She had found Sayuri and bowed respectfully to her.[/i]

[i]Sayuri had found Terran and walked to her. Terran looked to her and looked to her with shame. She lifted her eyes to Sayuri and tried to smile, but could not.[/i]

"Sayuri." [i]Terran said with a shamed tone of voice.[/i]

"Terran. I had heard of your fight with Gen. I assume you lost." [i]Sayuri had brought up the conversation with that subject.[/i]

[i]Terran looked to the ground.[i] "Your assumption is correct, Sayuri-nim. I....did lose to Gen. A high ranking member of the Yakuza should not lose at anytime. I apoligize for my loss." [i]Terran bowed respectfully to Sayuri.[/i]

[i]She smiled and put her hand on Terran's shoulder.[/i] "No need. You did well. You know how his style of fighting is. There is no need for you to be ashamed. You did well and you came out alive. I applaud you for taking on such an act."

[i]Terran looked up to her and smiled. She bowed to her and left to go seek Mitsuko. She sat at the bar. Smiling, she greeted Terran as she came up.[/i][/size][/color]

[COLOR=green]Jedgar rummaged around the small rural airport for a tarp. He needed a nice, sturdy tarp with no holes. After fifteen minutes of searching, he located one in a shed located next to the small building that served as the main terminal.

He carried the tarp into the main building, and piled the six bodies of their most recent victims on top of it. Finally, he dragged the giant blue bundle of bodies into the center of the terminal building.

[B]Petir[/B]: ?What are you doing Jedgar??

[B]Jedgar[/B]: ?Playing with fire, are the others here yet??

[B]Julia[/B]: ?They?ll be here in about 15 minutes.?

[B]Jedgar[/B]: ?Excellent.?

He jogged out onto the tarmac and into the single hangar. There he found a stroke of good luck. There was a fuel truck parked in the back of the hangar behind the small planes. Smiling gleefully, Jedgar hot wired the truck and drove it right up to the main terminal building.

Taking the fuel hose, he dragged it inside the building, and proceeded to empty the entire fuel load into the lobby of the building.

[B]Julia[/B]: ?Pyromaniac??

[B]Jedgar[/B]: ?Your point is??

Julia sighed and walked away, leaving Jedgar alone in the building reeking with fuel fumes. He pulled a small explosive device from his pocket, and set the timer for half an hour. He didn?t want to be anywhere near here when the place blew. It should be enough to make it very hard to prove that these people had been killed before the explosion?

Meanwhile, the Mafia pilots had readied their plane, and were making their last pre-flight check before takeoff. Petir was supervising them, and Julia was standing watch in the control tower. Whistling merrily, Jedgar walked lazily towards the plane and the promise of an interesting African safari?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sayuri was sitting at the bar, having showered and changed from her first suit into another. Her hair had been brushed through with camellia oil and just a little wax here and there, and tied back up into a simple french twist.

Gen found her and stood quite still until she turned around slowly and gave him a glance.[/i]

"Would you like some tea?"

"....no thanks. You've been asked to go upstairs."

"....I expected that."

[i]She smiled thinly and stood. He noticed that she was wearing a different pair of shoes, this time functional boots. She walked upstairs with a cool grace that he had noticed before, which was made even more noticeable by her smooth gait. The guards opened the door for her and she entered. Her uncle was at his desk, like usual, this time with a four of the black diamonds on his desk. She smiled and folded her hands behind her back.[/i]

"You're going to follow the shipment. I have a feeling the Mafia does not want us to recieve these."

"Of course not Uncle. Who would?"

".....you'll go with Gen and one other woman, take your pick."

"I'll take Terran with me. We already have a little love triangle growing between us."

[i]Her uncle smiled slightly. The same smile Sayuri had worn for years.[/i]

"I take it your talk went well then?"

"Very well."

"Good. Go now."

"Yes uncle."

[i]She bowed. He touched his hand to her chin and she looked up. He met her gaze and kept it.[/i]

"Do not fail.[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=999999][i]Sayuri bowed her head respectfully to her uncle and she stepped out of the office. She looked to the two women and then her eyes trailed to Gen. Her smile was filled with mischief and games. Her footsteps gently touched the stairs. Terran noticed her descent from the office. Her gaze still fixated on her drink.

Gen looked up to the sounds of footsteps and saw Sayuri walking towards the bar. A hand upon Terran's shoulder was felt and she looked to the face. Sayuri's warm smile was shown and Terran knew exactly what was to happen.[/i]

"We're leaving, are we not, Sayuri-nim?" [i]She had asked with knowledge what was happening.[/i]

"In due time, we will leave." [i]Sayuri replied as her gaze went from Terran to Gen. He was entraced by nothing.[/i] "In the meantime, let's go out and have fun."

[i]Terran turned her seat and Sayuri's hand fell to her side. Terran looked at her and she raised an eyebrow. This was something Sayuri rarely mentioned.[/size][/color][/i]

[COLOR=green]Jedgar walked up the boarding stairs and into the small business jet that was now serving as their transport to South Africa. He walked into the cockpit and found Petir sitting behind the pilots, both of whom looked slightly nervous. They no doubt weren?t used to having heavily armed and deadly Mafioso as passengers.

[B]Jedgar[/B]: ?We ready??

[B]Petir[/B]: ?It appears so.?

[B]Jedgar[/B]: ?Excellent??

[I]Radio Crackles[/I]

[B][I]Julia over the radio[/I][/B]: ?I have two incoming dust clouds, coming in from opposite directions. One looks to be Stefan?s car, but the other appears to be civilian.?

[B]Petir[/B]: ?Yebat' vashu mat'! Can you hit it from the tower??

[B][I]Julia over the radio[/I][/B]: ?Negative, it?s hidden in the olive groves.?

[B]Jedgar[/B]: ?I?ll stay here and watch these two, you can do the honors Petir. Watch the Russian by the way??

[B]Petir[/B]: ?You speak Russian??

[B]Jedgar[/B]: ?Naturally.?

[B]Petir[/B]: ?Poydi k chertu??

[B]Jedgar[/B]: ?That wasn?t very nice??

Petir left the cockpit, and Jedgar leaned against the wall that separated the passenger compartment from the cockpit. Checking his watch, he realized they only had twenty minutes till the entire terminal erupted into the largest explosion in this area since World War II?[/COLOR]

[i][color=lightpink]OOC: Wow You did a good job. Thank you Boba Fett for using my character.

--------

Julia blinked and heard some of the russian comming out of Petir's mouth, surpressing any giggles that was trying to escape her lips, looking up at the clock seeing that they only had 20 minutes left til the 'big boom' happened. She was dancing around impatiently wanting Stefan to hurry up a bit so they could all get out of there before anthing bad happened to them. She heard the bad language in russian comming out of Petir's mouth and talked on the radio for a moment.

"Hey Petir..could you lighten up on the russian cursing?" Julia managed to say without giggling like mad.

Jedgar in the back heard Julia and started to chuckle a bit to himself, shaking his head. Knowing all they could do now at the moment was wait for Stefan.[/color][/i]

Angrily grabbing a small two way radio off his belt, Petir yelled to Dominic

<[i]Where the fuck are you guys? Stefan's coming, and we seem to have some company arriving from the other direction.[/i]>

<[i]Haha. That is us. We kind of crashed our car, so we stole another one[/i]>

<[i]Would have been nice if you had told us[/i]>

<[i]Haha, we wanted to worry you[/i]>

<[i]Yeb vas. We have less than 20 minutes until this whole fucking airport blows sky high, and if you aren't on the plane in 10 minutes. Bye Bye, yeb vas[/i]>

Jedgar hurried across the tarmac to the gate, where Stefan was coming in. Stefan never even took his foot off the gas, he just plowed through the half open gates, showering Jegdar with with glass as the gates swung into the security booth. Angrily Jedgar brushed himself off, and strode back across to the plane. As Julia and Petir helped load the luggage into the plane's hold, Jedgar kept in contact with Giovanni's car. They were being chased by the cops.

"Everybody on board" roared Jedgar, as he herded them all onto the plane. Petir and Stefan remained on the plane's steps, guns at the ready. Giovanni's car burst through the chainlink fence and bounced across the intervening grass between the runways. It screeched to a halt, as Giovanni, Rebecca and Dominic burst out, each lugging a bag and toting guns. Petir rushed them up the steps, as the police car was racing through the hole in the fence. Fumbling with his jacket, Petir grabbed a small tactical grenade out, pulled the pin out with his teeth and lobbed it in the general direction of the cop car. Pushing off the staircase, he reached out and pulled the door to, as the pilots revved the engines up to max.

The grenade exploded just in front of the cop car, and they screeched to a halt. It was small and did little damage, but gave the plane enough time to get away.

Swearing, a constable got out of the car, and pulled the finger at the plane as it smoothly rose off the end of the runway and banked left, heading for Africa.

The startled policeman turned around as a giant explosion rocked the police car. The entire terminal had gone up in a big cloud of smoke, as flames reached for the sky. Swearing, the constable got on his radio, and called for the fire authorities.

"Damn it" he muttered.

[size=1][color=olive]Iyadesu Iyadesu.. (No No)
Ikanaide.. (Don't go)
Sora wa mada mada amamoyou... (The sky is still rain-colored)
[i]
A faint song was humming itself within his head, too faint to grasp the lyrics of the entire song, but steadily rising in volume. His visage was empty, his eyes were glassy, he seemed to think nothing, hear nothing, but the song was there, steady and comforting, revealing itself slowly and slowly, the familiar nostalgic tune increasing in volume.
[/i]

Sora wa aoku Sora wa hiroi (The sky is blue and the sky is infinite)
Demo mada Amamoyou... (But it is still rain-colored)
Kasa ga hoshii... (I want an umbrella)
Kasa ga hitsuyou... (I need an umbrella)

[i]Gen twitched slightly, the song that he only heard of vaguely in the past slowly revitalizing, reviving, reincarnating in his memory. He never came this far before, and he only knew the first verse... but the song was singing lightly in his head, the lyrics clearing up, evoking memories that he long had forgotten. [/i]

Boku wa Ameno no naka.. (I'm in the rain)
Hitori de tatteiru... (Standing alone)
Minna asoko ni itchatta... (Everyone went there)
Boku wa hitori... (I am alone)
Hitori de Ameno naka ni tatteiru (Standing alone in the rain)
Naiteiru.... (Crying...)

[i]Gen suddenly came to, gasping quietly, and looked around him with a sudden surge of panic and fear. He was at the club. Sayuri was conversing with Terran, and a light laughter broke out. They seemed to notice nothing. Gen shivered slightly, then sat down on a nearby chair. That never happened. Why now? Why here...? He raked his hands through his hair slowly, and took a deep breath. Am I breaking?[/i][/size][/color]

[COLOR=green]Jedgar sat in the back of the plane, his eyes closed. He never could seem to fall asleep on planes, but simply closing his eyes and thinking was usually sufficient rest.

He let his tired mind wander over the events of the two days. They?d destroyed a police station, obliterated an apartment and killed, according to the news, seventeen people. He?d been shot in the arm, and had felt weaker and more vulnerable than he ever had before in his life. While on the run from the cops, he?d assisted in the destruction of two squad cars and a helicopter. He?d also murdered six more innocent people and a helpless cab driver. Not to mention the fiery destruction of an entire airport terminal. Sometimes this job was too much for him, he wished he?d been a teacher or a?

No. He just had to stop thinking about it. These people didn?t matter; they were mindless, foolish, stupid and irrelevant people. Nobody needed them. He just had to forget?

Jedgar cleared his mind, and began to think of other things, happier things and good times. It was a well rehearsed and often practiced routine of his to cope with the guilt he accumulated from frequent violent and illegal behaviors. It was the only reason he was still sane, and he definitely wasn?t cut out for this line of work.

After removing those troubling thoughts from his head, he sat back in his seat. He made a mental note to work on his posture; it was terrible?[/COLOR]

[color=chocolate]Rebecca hated airplane seats. They were drastically uncomfortable and she could never fall asleep in them. And sleep was something she desperately needed at the moment ... it had been several hours and her hangover was bitching. Though it probably hadn't been helped much by the roaring ride in the SUV and the fumes and smoke from the various explosions that they seemed to pass on the way ... It had all passed by in a blur, really, and she was thankful that Dominic and Giovanni had taken care of everything.

"Are you all right?"

Rebecca glanced up to see someone she didn't quite seem to recognize in the haze.

"Um, yes," she said. "Er ... Jedgar?"

The other laughed. "It's Petir," he said. "Weren't in the best of moods when we set off?"

"To say the least," Rebecca muttered. "You wouldn't happen to know if there's any aspirin around, would you?"

Petir didn't look too happy to be running even this small errand for Rebecca, but he obliged anyway and managed to rummage up a small bottle of pills. Rebecca took one gratefully, swallowing it without water. She laid her head back slightly, closing her eyes, though she was pretty sure she wouldn't be able to get any sleep.

"Sorry I was so out of it during the whole car chase," she said, mumbling slightly. "Wait ... you weren't in my car ... you probably didn't even know ... Well, sorry anyway. It had been a long day, you know?"

"I know," Petir said, and Rebecca knew she'd hate herself once this awful headache went away. She hated showing weakness such as this, she scorned hangovers and hardly ever appeared in public with them. But it wasn't every day she had to go off to Africa to stop ... what was it? Guns? Yakuza?

Thinking she'd figure it out when she woke up, Rebecca dozed off, all her complaints about airplane seats forgotten.[/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Gen was notified of the time and place they would depart from Osaka airport and promised to arrive at the gate on time. Then, without further ado, he vanished to places unknown. Terran and Sayuri Okimura likewise vanished.

Only they were both driven to a mall and dropped off discreetly at a side entrance. Their purses were filled with the only items necessary for carry-on. Their guns and clothing had already been taken to the airport. Both of them entered the huge shopping center and began the customary stress relieving "fun" both refered to as window shopping. They women had more than enough money to spend as they wished, but remained under a certain degree of control. Sayuri found a pair of silver earrings and Terran found a new pair of shoes. Both were purchased and delivered to their apartments with expedience.

The two women moved with an unnatural grace, yet blended blissfully with the streaming crowds. Their suits and hairstyles betrayed a hint of exotic buisness, but did nothing more than raise a few eyebrows. Terran and Sayuri conversed in swift quiet Korean all the while.[/i]

"And our mission?"

"Watch the shipment, stay out of trouble, kill off a few bastards."

"Sounds like a nice relaxing trip to Africa."

"Exactly."[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=999999][B]OOC:[/B] I'm not going to be on for possibly from thursday till two weeks. Or maybe longer. It is because my computer and my other thingz will be taken by truck soO. yeah. -_-,,,,.
--------------------------------

[i]Terran smirked a slight smile and walked with Sayuri. She spoke to Sayuri in Korean and she then spoke of what was to be done after. They then noticed the time and they exited the mall.

Sayuri and Terran climbed into their cars and they left. Terran's car followed behind Sayuri the duration of the time to the airport. Both car doors were opened for the two women and the two were escorted to the plane. Sayuri and Terran stopped their escorts when they got inside.

The two women walked fast paced, but their bodies moved as one with the crowd. Their legs moved in a beautiful motion. It was as if they were dancing. The two got closer and saw Gen. It was time to board the plane and they were on time. He sighed and looked to the two.[/i]

"We have arrived on time. Check the clocks around you."

"She's right. We are on time, Gen." [i]Terran agreed with her superior.[/i]

[i]Gen just groaned and motioned to the boarding area. Sayuri and Terran showed passports and made it through. The two walked in front of Gen and they walked into the plane.[/size][/color][/i]

[size=1]Dominic wished he had died in the car chase.

His stomach heaved as it emptied it's contents into the toilet bowl. [i]This is why I don't drink[/i] he thought to himself. After his stomach ran out of things to regurgitate it still continued heave as if it wasn't going to stop until he coughed up a lung or something. Someone knocked on the door.

'Dominic are you alright?' Julia's voice asked.

He attempted to answer between heaves.

'Does it sound like I'm goddamned alright?'

Finally his stomach settled. And by settled I mean didn't feel like it was going to rip a hole in his front and jump out. He wiped his mouth on the toilet paper and flushed the toilet. He opened the door to a concerned looking Julia.

'If I ever pick up another glass of alcohol again. Shoot me.'

'Want a drink?' she replied grinning evily.

'No thank you,' he answered, oblivious to the fact it was a joke.

He stumbled past her, slumped down in a seat and she sat down beside him.

'Sure you don't want that drink?'

Dominic finally got the joke.

'Very funny.'

~TUN[/size]

[size=1][color=olive][i]Gen grimaced, following his two 'comrades' into the plane. For reasons unknown and incomprehensible to him, they were taking a plane owned by commercial airlines. Why couldn't they take something else? He was sure the Yakuza owned quite a few. He hated planes. There used to be an airport near the orphanage he lived, and he recalled waking up in the middle of the night squeezed in with ten others when a plane landed or took off. Hellish sound it was. He shook off the memory and hummed slightly.
[/i]
Sora wa aoku Sora wa hiroi
Demo mada Amamoyou...
Kasa ga hoshii...
Kasa ga hitsuyou...

[i]The little lyrics stayed with him, and he remembered things. It confused him and scared him a while back, but no more. It was another discovery, another obscure hole in himself filled by an accidental discovery.

Terran and Sayuri lead the way, up to the front, to the first class portion of the plane. At the very least, it seemed as if the trip won't be too uncomfortable. He could get some sleep along the way. Sayuri and Terran sat down on the window side seat as they continued chatting in what he guessed to be Korean, and Gen took the aisle side seat next to them. His humming long ceased to come from his mouth, and it was now in his mind. For the lack of anything better to do, and not really willing to partake in any form of discussion the two may start, Gen quickly closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep.[/size][/color][/i]

[COLOR=green]2300 Hours : Johannesburg, South Africa

A small plane touches down on one of the outer runways of Johannesburg International Airport, slowly coming to a halt near the private airplane hangar. The plane comes to a halt at the very back of the hangar, next to three waiting cars.

[I]Jedgar stands up, and stretches. It had been a long and uncomfortable flight, and he was in no mood for anything but sleep. He picked up his overnight bag and hoisted it over his shoulder as he began walking down the aisle. Stefan was in front of Jedgar, Marco behind him and Petir, William, Dominic and Rebecca in that order behind Marco.

As Stefan finished putting down the boarding ramp and stepped outside, Jedgar wondered where the pilots were. After all, they couldn?t return to England, as they?d be wanted for questioning regarding the airport incident. But that wasn?t his concern.[/I]

Stefan fell down the stairs as shots rang out, and Jedgar watched as the man in front of him fell to the ground, bleeding profusely.

[B]Jedgar[/B]: ?It?s a trap!?

Shots were now being fired inside the plane, but that was no longer his concern. They were in a very sticky situation, as their plane was filled with highly explosive fuel.

Jedgar rolled down the ramp and dove behind some crates as shots filled the air around him. Their attackers were taking cover behind the vehicles that Jedgar had previously assumed has been left for their use. This was not good at all. Petir and William also made it from the plane to the cover of the shipping crates, but neither Dominic nor Rebecca was anywhere to be seen.

[B]William[/B]: ?Who are these guys??

[B]Petir[/B]: ?No idea, they could be South African law enforcement, Interpol or maybe even the Yakuza we?ve heard so much about.?

[B]Jedgar[/B]: ?Let?s finish this discussion after it?s safe. William and Marco, cover Petir and I as we flank them.?

William took a gun in each hand and began firing erratically at the cars, sending their opponents scurrying for cover. Marco took his weapon and began to lay down additional covering fire. Jedgar crouched and ran left, shooting low. Several men behind the cars went down, their ankles suddenly shattering from high velocity slugs. From the other side of the three cars, Jedgar thought he heard a thud as someone fell to the ground. Petir was obviously doing his job.

Then William and Marco stopped firing, and things got worse.

A man popped up from behind a car, but before he could fire Jedgar squeezed the trigger of his machine gun. The man?s head exploded in a shower of bone, blood and brain matter. Then he dove to the ground as a woman with a pistol began firing at him from somewhere behind the second car. He raised his Uzi to fire back, but it was shot from his hands. This woman was good, and he was dead meat if he didn?t move.

He could see the woman turn to look behind her, where Petir was in a deadly struggle with a broad muscular man who was wielding a knife. The woman couldn?t seem to get a clear shot, so she turned back to Jedgar. Aiming carefully, she pointed he pistol at him.

Then a single shot rang out and Jedgar, feeling no pain and vaguely registering the fact that he was still alive, opened his eyes. The woman who had been about to kill him was dead, blood running freely from her chest. Looking up, he saw Rebecca looking down at him with a wicked grin?

[B]Jedgar[/B]: ?Thanks.?

Petir began walking towards them, looking disheveled but otherwise fine.

[B]Petir[/B]: ?Where?s Dominic??

[B]Rebecca[/B]: ?The pilots were apparently in on this, they ambushed us from the back. Dominic and I took care of them, and he?s working on the one I left alive, trying to find out who set us up.?

Feeling safe once more, the five of them walked back to the plane to see what Dominic had been up to?[/COLOR]