OtakuBoards

Bullets and Drugs: Volatile Mix [Language, sex references]

Baron Samedi

[i][color=lightpink]Julia ducked down a bit, firing her gun with perfect aim, but started to fall over, rolling over sitting on the ground now. The spot where she was at previously was just bein fired at, being glad that she did move, and heard everything just go so silent. Looking up and blinking her eyes some seeing the enemy dead.

"Wow..." she couldn't say anything else, standing up walking over to Rebecca and Petir. Looking down at her feet and realized she had several bullet holes in her dress, finding a couple of them to be close calls. [/color][/i]

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[COLOR=royalblue][i]The flight attendant came by with several trays and took their orders. Gen was blissfully unaware, in a usual trancelike state. Terran looked up at him with beautiful eyes.[/i]

"Green tea please."

"Ceylon with milk, no sugar."

[i]The flight attendent nodded and moved on. Terran and Sayuri leaned back in what only could be described as huge arm chairs and relaxed. Nobody would bother them until they landed, or were served food. Dinner wasn't for another three hours and the drinks would be served with that. Sayuri took out a notepad and begain to write in smooth flowing calligraphy.

Terran looked out the window and thought flightly thoughts. This would be yet another boring simple flight involving very little thought and very little skill. There would be no real entertainment besides the cheap movies re-made for airline services. ......life was tough.[/i][/COLOR]

Petir was shaking, as the flood of adrenaline abated. Walking into the plane, he picked up the surviving pilot and bashed him against the wall of the bathroom. Using his free elbow, he struck the man in several places, each time he was rewarded by the splintering sound of a cracking rib. Each time, the pilot jolted, as blood dribbled out of his nose and mouth.

Mafia have very unique interrogation techniques, and everybody had a go. Dominic however was the one with the most success.

It was the Yakuza. They had hired a group of foreigners to deal with the Mafia. Somehow they're own leaks had been spotted by Yakuza Counter-intelligence officers. And the Mafia must have had some leaks as well.

The pilot was weak, no honour or strength of will. He spilled all that he knew- which wasn't much sadly. They managed to glean that the Yakuza would be searching for the shipment too, and..... that the Yakuza had a few surprises.

Eventually Dominic thought he had all the information he could get... "What should we do with him now?" he asked Petir.

Petir had just the right answer "I want a sea container booked. Book it on a transport ship across the Mediterranean to Sicily. Tie this... bastard up. It is only a weeks worth of travelling, he'll survive. Have the crate delivered to the mansion. Write up a suitable note for it, and we'll let Merconi figure out what to do with him. Hopefully it will be as excruciating as possible."

Giovanni grinned devilishly. He volunteered to take it up to the nearest port. Petir agreed, and told Giovanni to meet up with them. They'd be heading for the trail now.

Rebecca however looked sceptically at the cars. "These are gojng to get us over that type of country" here she pointed towards the distant hills and ranges "You wish. These won't survive that"

"My dear Rebecca" Jedgar said slyly "I am shocked that you think me so dense... these vehicles are just to get us to the nearest military compound. Fort Mayaserena. We'll pick up some Humvee's there."

" Is there an arrangement?"

"No... thats what will make it so much more fun"

[COLOR=green][I]Jedgar walked over to the three Black Chevy Excursions, and began inspecting them.

The first car looked ok, and Jedgar thoroughly searched the interior to make sure there were no further surprises. After pulling a body out of the front passenger seat, Jedgar opened the glove compartment. Inside was an unsealed white envelope, a submachine gun clip and a printout of directions to the hangar. Opening the envelope, Jedgar pulled out a wad of one hundred dollar bills.[/I]

[B]Jedgar *mumbling to himself*[/B]: "Finders keepers..."

[I]After stowing the money in his zipped inside pocket, Jedgar checked the car's tires and it's engine. It was good to go.

The second car wasn't as fortunate. Its engine was riddled with bullet holes, and it's interior as drenched in blood belonging the three corpses inside. It wasn't going to get them anywhere.

Slamming the hood closed, Jedgar sighed. He knew the third car was useless; it was the one that he had fired at, while running as low as he could. He knew for a fact that all of it's tires were pierced, most likely multiple places.

It appeared that they were all going to have to pile into a single vehicle...[/I]

[B]Jedgar[/B]: "Lets go, everyone in the first car."

[B]Rebecca[/B]: "You've got to be kidding, it'll be a tight squeeze..."

[I]Petir grinned devilishly, and winked at her.[/I]

[B]Dominic[/B]: "Let's go, we shouldn't stick around for long."

[I]Dominic got into the driver's seat, and Jedgar shoved Marco out of the way to claim the front passenger seat. Rebecca got into the first row of seats, and glared at Petir as he sat down next to her. Marco and William sat in the very back of the car.

Once they were all settled, the car left the hangar and got onto the nearest freeway. They needed some adequate transportation for trekking into the wilderness...[/I][/COLOR]

As the car pulled to a stop in a small ravine about 500metres from the perimeter fence, Petir thanked the Yakuza for at least pulling out the dome and tailights. They did know something afterall, and despite the immense difficulty associatred with driving on this nearly pitch black night, the professionalism of the group was calming.

The literally poured out of the car. Undoing the jockey-strap that they had to use to hold the car's boot shut, Petir began to hand out packs. Everybody got out their necessary equipment and prepared to enter the compound.

Petir and Julia were to head in from the east side of the compund, which was near the Parking Compound. They had two sets of boltcutters to...facilitate their entry, as well as loaded weapons and some [stuff they use to put people to sleep. What is it's damn name?]. Rebecca and Dominic were to enter it from the other edge of the compund, the South side. The plan was to steal four Humvees, and as much fuel as possible.

Jedgar's job was to distract the entire compund. He was positioned around near the gates on the northern side.

He had limited materials... a car, some rope, a heavy piece of wood.... matches. He was sure he could think of [i]something[/i].

[size=1][color=olive][i]A dreamless sleep was truly disturbing. Gen woke up with a twinge from his slumber, his body and mind rejecting the completely empty and visionless sleep. His eyes fluttered open as his vision was suddenly bombarded by a car being blown up -- on the television screen situated before his seat. A cheap movie. He groaned slightly, then looked over to see who was actually so desperate enough to watch such an abomination. It was Terran. Her eyes were blank and bored. Next to her sat Sayuri in quiet meditation, her entire body still except for the faint heaving of the chest. Gen stood up abruptly, breaking Terran away from her mindless pastime, and left for the bathroom.

"I hate being confined..."

Not only that, he hated the whole luxury of the place. Soft fabric was disagreeable to him and he hated the stewardess that harassed passengers at every turn. He reached the bathroom and found, to his displeasure, to be occupied. For a few minutes he waited religiously but the 'occupied' sign didn't seem to change anytime soon. Further irked by his situation, Gen stormed back to his seat, this time to find food had been served in his absence. A quick glance over the meal Sayuri and Terran were having turned off his appetite. For a first class, the meal looked quite distasteful. He sat down and checked his watch. Another hour before they touched down.[/size][/color][/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]The three ate, or did not eat, rather quickly. The movie concluded and the stewardess collected everyone's trash. Gen scowled and was generally anti-social. Terran was pleasantly blank and free from expression. And as usual, Sayuri had that half smile on her face, the type that left plenty of room for imagination.

She could've been amused, she could've been angry, annoyed, frustrated, or even just a little turned on. But either way it seemed to frighten some of the passengers. As they walked down the hall they refused to make any sort of eye-contact. Sayuri liked it that way. It gave her a sense of strength.

The plane landed safely and cruised down the runway. The pilot gave them the green light and everyone disembarked. Sayuri and Terran took up their carryons and Gen wrapped himself in the trenchcoat.[/i]

"Mm, shall we?"[/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]Jedgar wasn?t happy. He was stuck with the worst, and most dangerous, job of all. Distraction usually involved a lot of explosions, chaos and people getting killed. Unfortunately, none of that boded well for the person trying to set it all up.

Jedgar piled his equipment into the car and drove it about two kilometers down the road that lead to the main northern gate. There, he tied the large piece of wood to the pedal. The car lurched forward, rapidly gaining speed. Jedgar crawled into the backseat, and lit four of the matches, setting the rear seat on fire.

Now sitting in a car going sixty miles an hour and climbing, which was also partially engulfed in flames, Jedgar decided it was time to leave. He opened the right side passenger door and waited. The car was almost at the bridge. The fire edged closer, and his eyes were getting very dry. Finally, the car got onto the bridge, and Jedgar jumped.

He cleared the guardrail just barely, and fell another twelve feet into the frigid water below. Above him, the flaming car approached ninety miles an hour as it hurtled towards the gate. Sirens went off and gunfire was directed at the car, but it was no use. The car smashed the flimsy chain link fence and roared into the camp, ripping through a line of tents before crashing through the wall of the nearest building. Then the car exploded.

Unfortunately for the South African military, Jedgar had gotten [I]very[/I] lucky. The building that his distraction has his was also the main armory of the camp.

Seconds after the car exploded, over a hundred secondary explosions rocked the camp, sending rockets flying in all directions and many an artillery shell arcing out of the base.

Jedgar crawled onto the bank of the river, shivering and cold. He pulled his Uzi, which now lacked a trigger guard thanks to the Yakuza woman who?d shot his weapon out of his hand at the airplane hangar. He jogged the two hundred meter stretch of dirt road that remained before the main gate of the base loomed, broken and engulfed in flame. Several guards were still there, and Jedgar shot them as they yelled for him to halt. Tossing his weapon aside, he took one of their weapons, and all of their ammunition.

It was hunting time?[/COLOR]

OOC: [strike]Baron -- anesthesia.[/strike]
Pardon me, Boba. I knew that didn't sound right :p.

[color=chocolate]Rebecca and Dominic were camped out on the south side of the camp, waiting for the "distraction" Jedgar was going to provide.

Though Rebecca was sure Jedgar would do a smashing job and the wait would be worth it, she was just the tiniest bit bored.

"So, how are you?" she tried to her companion.

Dominic merely looked at her before returning his attention to the task at hand.

He didn't seem very talkative, did he. Rebecca was rather used to it -- many of her peers were all seriousness when they were on a mission. Rebecca was rather the opposite, she liked to stay a bit light-hearted. Sometimes you just needed to smile when you ran along getting shot by whomever with whatever.

As Rebecca glanced up tiredly in the same direction of Dominic, she caught sight of what they'd been waiting for -- an explosion. A massive one. Followed by yelling, running South African military, and shortly afterward, shots. Jedgar had put up quite a show. Though Rebecca had seen plenty of cars blown up, it still ran shivers down her spine.

"Let's go," Dominic said, standing.

They'd already prepared their entrance into the compound, so they pushed aside the chain-link fence -- really, when would these security people [i]learn[/i]? -- and slipped in as quietly as possible. Most of the guards had taken off in the direction of the explosion and Jedgar, who looked like he'd have a hell of a lot to deal with. Rebecca squinted as one of them appeared to spot them.

"Oh, please," Rebecca snorted as she and Dominic whirled aside to avoid the machine gun fire. She had cocked her revolver when the fire abruptly stopped, and she glanced over. Dominic looked ever so slightly self-satisfied.

"He was mine," Rebecca said a little plaintively, but Dominic was already walking towards the Humvees.

"Cover me," he said over his shoulder.

Rebecca pulled out her second revolver, resisting the urge to do a little twirl with them. Mafia didn't twirl.

She waited with her back to the wall of a building as Dominic took his sweet time making his way to the Humvees. Jedgar's distraction had done an excellent job, and she only had to plug four guards before Dominic had made it to the cars. She followed him, checking behind her rather out of habit even though she knew Dominic was watching for her.

"I was watching, you know," he said, sounding ever so slightly offended before he turned away to climb into one of the Humvees.

Rebecca followed suit, searching the dashboard, glove compartment, visors for the keys. "Dominic, there aren't any keys," she yelled out the window. "We'll have to hotwire them --"

She glanced up to see if he was listening, then ducked hastily back down to narrowly avoid a bullet. Maybe a hundred bullets, god damn these people and their automatic weaponry ... A guard was just outside the driver's side, and Rebecca had about half a second before she got her ass shot off.

Grabbing the handle of the door, Rebecca pulled and shoved her body against it, violently. Very violently.

She hopped out of the car as she heard the guard grunt, cocking her revolver in the process. This time she couldn't resist doing just one twirl with the revolver in her right hand before aiming it at the guard's head and pulling the trigger.

Standing, she heard another motion behind her and spun, both her revolvers aimed at the figure.

"We won't have to hotwire them," Dominic said, rolling his eyes. "The keys are all kept over there, I've got yours," and he tossed them to her.

Rebecca caught them in one hand, rolling her own eyes in return.[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
Petir raced from the low brush cover as soon as he heard the explosion. Glancing at the fire cloud as he worked at the fence, Petir was amazed at the sheer amount of sound being generated. Then a fizzing sound he knew very well reached his ears. Bullets. Jedgar had obviously sent the car right into the ammunitions dump. Damn, that was loud. Foricng his way through the hole he had cut in the fence, Petir and Julia headed oevr to the cover of the Vehicle compund. Finding the keys board for their half of the compund, Petir threw Julia two sets of keys.

"Start them up, and have the backs open. I'm going to go look for some fuel containers"

Petir headed into the nearby cellar. Surely they would have to keep fuel supplies nearby. Stashed in a corner with a tarp thrown over them, he found twelve or so eighteen litre fuel barrels. Hoisting one over his shoulder, Petir staggered up the stairs. As he reached the top of the stairs he saw a terrible sight. Julia was on her knees, and an MP guard was standing behind her, with a pistol pointed directly at her head. Petir heard the whisper of cloth as he felt the cold barrel of a gun jammed into the nape of his neck. Glancing at Julia, she dipped her eyes down to the right.

Attack it was.

Petir dropped low, and tipped the fuel drum onto his captors feet. Spinning around, he straightened, using all of his momentum to deliver a sweeping right hook onto the very point of the guards jaw. His head snapped back, and the guard fell down the stairs, landing in an awkward heap at the bottom. Petir turned to see Julia deliver a probably lethal blow to the other guard's sternum.

Grinning lightly, she turned to Petir and bowed.

"Yeah yeah" Petir saud, blushing. "Try to be more careful next time, won't you?"

"You try to be more careful too."

"Whatever" Petir called back as he strode down the stairs.

After hefting the rest of the drums up the stairs, Petir and Julia hopped into their respective vehicles, and drove straight through the eastern fence of the compound, in their recently liberated military vehicles, and waited at the 'drop-zone' for the others to arrive.

[i]15 minutes passes[/i]

Where the hell were they?

[COLOR=green]Jedgar, cold and wet from his dip in the river, jogged inside the front gate of the camp. His finger tense on the trigger of his newly acquired weapon, and began to run through the chaotic camp. He had to get to the ?drop zone?, which was about a kilometer to his left, through what looked like a vehicle storage area.

He approached an open entrance to a large garage building, and had to duck behind some crates when a squad of twelve soldiers walked out. They were in a bent diamond formation, and were looking for a fight. Jedgar waited tensely was they moved away, it wouldn?t be wise to pick a fight with a dozen professional soldiers.

After they had passed out of sight behind a storage shed, Jedgar entered the garage. Several Humvees were parked in a row, and behind them were a few pathetic military motorcycles. He noticed, much to his amusement, that it looked like several of the Humvees were missing, and there was a body on the floor. Perhaps his friends had been here. After locating a set of keys for a motorcycle, he revved the engine and shot out of the building.

Riding though the burning military base at sixty miles an hour, Jedgar swerved to avoid large pieces of debris and the occasional unwary soldier. After a few minutes of harrowing escapades through the camp, he reached the ?drop zone?. Sure enough, he noticed two Humvees, ready to go?[/COLOR]