OtakuBoards

Bullets and Drugs: Volatile Mix [Language, sex references]

Baron Samedi

[COLOR=royalblue]Amazing how you knew about that knife, considering it's inside her *cough*....[b]pussy[/b]. *cough cough*
~~~~~~
[i]She looked up at him, quite calm. Her voice was quiet and cultured, despire the slutty outfit.[/i]

"White rice, tempura, sea bream."

"Same for me."

[i]The waiter bowed and left quietly. Sayuri smiled at him and folded her hands once more. He was giving her another one of his looks. Like an appraisal, without lust involved.[/i]

"Tell me Gen.....how easily you detatch yourself from your instincts."

".....it's a gift. How do you masquerade as a whore so easily but maintain the cool demeanour during sex?"

"Who told you I did that?"

"It's common knowledge."

[i]She laughed softly behind her hand, then regained control of the mask.[/i]

"I wear what I call the Noh face. ...the equivalent of a poker face. I hide behind i all the time. I can only let myself go when I'm with my employer. ...because he's the only one I can trust in this world."

"You still trust him?"

"He's my adopted uncle."

[i]This piece of news was a bit of a shock, but not after he remembered that she was adopted.....[/i][/COLOR]

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[size=1][color=olive]
It was an expression =P I didn't directly mean about the knife... in the... *cough*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[i]Gen reached down and took a sip from the glass of water, a bit relaxed compared to before, but still somewhat tense. Though he ordered what Sayuri ordered just to keep the conversation to a bare minimum, he remembered with a twinge that he wasn't particularly fond of white rice... or tempura for that matter. He took a moment to compose himself. She had the knack for making people uneasy. The last bit of information also took him by surprise, and though it may have uses for him in the long run, it certainly stunned him for the present situation.

"You place your trust in him for that simple reason?" he asked.

"Of course... he did, after all, help me become what I am today." said Sayuri with a faint laugh.

"I see... and you sleep with your adoptive uncle?" he added on shrewdly.

If the rumors about Sayuri was correct, and if his instinct served him right, the answer would be...

"Yes..." answered Sayuri a bit defensively. "That has nothing to do with you though does it?" she concluded a bit coldly.

"Just curious..." murmured Gen vaguely.

Gen fixed his eyes onto the decorative Kiku flower placed neatly off on the side, and took a moment to appraise its beauty. He rarely had the chance to feast his eyes on beautiful things, so he took the moment to do so. He always liked flowers in particular. They were good for the eyes, especially the color. Those that were crafted by Ikebana artists were perfectly balanced in symmetry. His attention was suddenly interrupted by the waiter returning with the Tempura set. Gen snapped his gaze off the flower, and faced Sayuri. [/size][/color][/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]She raised her chopsticks quietly and ate her meal without taking her eyes off of him. Her control on the chopsticks was so perfect, she didn't even have to look down to know what she was touching. She placed the sea bream in her mouth delicately and chewed with great grace.

He mantained partial eye contact, while shovelling down his meal quickly, to avoid the taste of the tempura. She set her bowl down and sipped her tea, then set that down as well, still staring right at him with those unnerving eyes of hers.[/i]

"....how do you do it?"

"What?"

"Mantain eye contact like that?"

"I'm a dancer...my body awareness is higher than almost everyone working for my uncle."

"And why's that?"

"When you do pirrouettes, if you're not sure where your center is, you'll fall and break your leg."

[i]He suspected she had some sort of meaning behind this and said nothing more. Instead, he reflected on it, while attempting to continue staring into her eyes. They were changing color again. During dinner they had been a cool hazel. Now they were changing again into a clear honey.[/i][/COLOR]

Petir returned the look, allowing his eyes to rest on her lush, almost overripe body. And what a body..... Eh.

He needed her.

As her gaze flicked away...

[[i]hard catch[/i]]

.. he followed it. Within her own section, a man. Di Nardo, the Bear. Hhmm. Bedmates? Or a concerned member?

Hhmmm. Petir frowned, going over the possibilities. Ah well, we'll just have to see which way the dice land on this roll.

As the meeting drew to a close, the Mafia left, starting with the lesser outer rings. As Merzeskey got to his feet, aided by one of the Clan Chiefs, Petir stood, hand underneath his coat. Whacks were known to happen, even at meetings. As Merzeskey and his entourage left the room, Petir and Stefen [another Mafia guard] followed up. Merzeskey predictably headed directly for the drinking room. Nothing like a good few drinks to clear up the mist of a meeting.

Most of the other sections followed them. It was not a compulsory activity, but most attended. Plots, intrigue and plans, not to mention private alliances were often made or breaked in these things. Everyone got loose after a few drinks, and not attending could be very dangerous... for one's 'health'.

Also, as a big relief to the guards, these after meeting activites were sacred. No whacks here. That meant a few drinks. Petir headed straight over to the bar.

'Straight Vodka, touch of orange'

He turned, and leaning on the bar surveyed the room's occupants, especially looking for that girl...

[i][color=lightpink]Julia sighed a bit, and stood up once the meeting was over, staying close to the Russians, becuase she is one herself, letting her body get used to standing and walking again. She went on to the social festivities, really enjoying them and being around the Sicilians, they did know how to have a great time all the time.

She walked out of the meeting feeling a bit lighter becuase nothing bad had happened, which was a good feeling to have, heading towards the bar, and leaned on it, asking the bartender in her cute little voice with the sweet accent to it, for some vodka. She enjoyed having it, but she rarely got drunk off of it. Maybe it was one of those times where she could, she really hoped that wouldn't happen. She looked around the room waiting for her drink to come, seeing all of the men and smiled, finding them all very nice to look at, wondering why all Mafia men seem to appeal to her more than anyone else.[/color][/i]

[color=violet]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitsuko sighed, walking out of the office with Terran. So it was set: the girls were to be sold....

"What a shame." she spoke, folding her arms.

"Maybe so, Neisha. But it has to be done. So yes, suck it up and get over it."

Mitsuko sighed heavily again, walking towards the girls dressing room. She knocked, "Tatsumi, Naomi...time to leave."

She smiled slightly, seeing the girls scurry out of the room. Ruffling Naomi's hair, she grinned.

"Sorry for the slap." she spoke, leading them back into the VIP area. "Well, Terran, I'll call the little bastards to come and pick up their 'cargo'. she winched slightly upon saying the word, seeing the twins frown slightly. [i]Well, they might as well get used to it....[/i]

She sat down on the plush sofa, dialing the number. "Yes, we're ready for you now."

She heard a man chuckling on the other end, "Well now, you sure did take your precious time--"

"I would hold your tongue if I were you, Hatsuro-san. I'm an very important person...and you're in no position to rush me...so yes, come get what you have purchased."

He coughed, "Well, I'm on the way." and with that, he hung up. She frowned.

"Homme grossier(rude man)!" she growled, hanging up the phone. She got up, walking to the small bar and poured herself a drink.

"Do you want anything, Terran?" she saw Terran shake her head. "Twins? I would recommend getting one drink..."

Naomi sighed, "Give me anything...right now I don't care." she picked up two more other glasses, placing them on the counter with a [i]clank[/i]. She filled them with bourbon and vodka.

"Well, here you go girls. Drink up for your darling Kaasan." she spoke, handing them a glass each. She picked up her glass, yelling "Boisson vers le haut!"

She sat back down, awaiting her company....[/color]

[color=chocolate]Rebecca walked into the bar alone, as was her wont, and was relieved at the chance to finally take off the somewhat businesslike but too-warm coat that hid the much more revealing red dress beneath. No woman was required to hide their bodies in a Mafia meeting -- Rebecca sincerely doubted that the men of the group had even considered making this a rule -- but she preferred to, so that others would know that she must be taken seriously in such contexts.

Now, however, was not one of those contexts, and Rebecca felt looks on her as she pulled down her hair from the tight bun it had been in to allow it to settle around her shoulders. She spotted someone she recognized at the bar and headed there with a smile on her face.

The man turned at her approach and said gruffly, "Ah, Star. I hope the meeting was satisfactory?"

Rebecca rolled her eyes and stood on her tiptoes to give the man a peck on the cheek. "Hi to you too, Dad," she said with a smile.

He returned it genuinely as he settled onto a bar stool, calling to the bartender. "A scotch on the rocks for me, and a Smirnoff Black for my little girl."

"Oh, honestly, Dad, you think that's all I can handle?" Rebecca scoffed. She'd been holding her liquor well since she was fifteen years old, and considered malt beverages a little too girly.

"Darling, that's all I want you to handle," Alberto Florio retorted with a laugh. "I'm sure the moment I leave you'll order something hard and straight up, but let me have my illusions for now."

Rebecca shook her head but accepted the drink he gave her, eyeing it somewhat distastefully. She also accepted his hug as he stood up, his drink in his hand.

"I'm off to the ante room," he said, referring to a side room where some of the Dons customarily relaxed. "Have a good time tonight."

"You, too, Dad," she said, smiling after him as he left.

As Rebecca turned back to the bar to order something more suitable, she realized that the Russian she'd been flirting with was standing next to her.

"Scotch on the rocks," she said to the bartender without blinking -- she did take after her dad, "and you can take this shit back," as she slid the Smirnoff across the bar.

Business taken care of, she turned her head to the Russian and smiled. "So we meet again."[/color]

[i]The meeting went perfect, hardly one arguement broke out, the only small "heated dispute" shall we say, was from the American's. They needed more drugs and needed it now, but so did mostly all the rest and was quickly set silent after an onslaught of dagger eyes and having facts and figures thrown in his face. This the response was harsher than usual becuase it was a lower ring leader that blurted it out, he had no right to.

Giovanni was pleased with the meeting, the facts were a bit baffling, as always. Giovanni was used to his Pops' plans, nice and simple:
"You shoot [insert name] the one that is wearing [insert clothes]."
He wasn't used to all this facts and figures mumbo-jumbo, but he had learned to face with it, and whatever he could pick up, he did.

It was the social drinking time, the bar was starting to fill and Giovanni didn't want to miss any of the conversation nor the alcoholic beverages. He placed himself next to a girl at first he did not recongnise, she was talking to one fo the Russians. He turned to the bartender:[/i]

"A shot of After Shock my friend."

"Coming your way, Sir"

[i]The small glass was placed onto the table, Giovanni snapped it back as well as his neck and with one gulp it was gone. He slammed it on the table with a shake of his head.[/i]

"There we go, get the old taste buds movin' Ahah!"

[i]The bartender smiled has he wiped one of the glasses with his cloth.[/i]

"Can i get a pint of San Miguel."

"Er...you sure you wanna take something staight aft..."

[i]He didn't get to finish, Giovanni butted in with a repeat of his order.[/i]

"Er...your the boss, Sir."

"Yeah...I am, aint I. Hah."

[i]He playfully continued to laugh the uneasy bartender. The glass was filled to the brim with cold, throthy, beer. He gave the 'tender a 20.[/i]

"Keep the change, bud."

"Thankya Sir. Your too kind."

[i]Giovanni swivled on his stool to scan the rest of the room but he didn't turn more thab 90 degrees when he stopped. The girl that he was sitting beside was infact Rebbecca! He had to look twice, and it deffinetly was her. He tapped her on the shoulder, interrupting what the Russain was saying. Rebbecca looked over her should and then turned to face Giovanni.[/i]

"Hey! Rebbecca you look *looks her up and down* absolutley STUNNING! I didn't even notices it was you!"

"Hello Giovanni, how ya doin'? Good?"

"Eh, alright i geuss. So who's yer friend? Is that Petir?"

[i]She turned back to the Russian you replied.[/i]

"Indeed, indeed i am Giovanni."

[i]Giovanni extended his arm and put out his rough, weathered hand.[/i]

"Good to meet you eh? I see you are entertaining my good friend Rebbecca. She looks fabulous tonight, no?"

"I...I agree full heartidly"

[i]Rebbecca giggled shyly, quite out of character, probably an act. Giovanni continued.[/i]

"So, what would you to like to drink?"

[size=1][color=olive][i]Not entirely sure what 'pirrouettes' meant, Gen didn't have much chance reflecting on, or decoding the last comment. High-class words always confused him. However, he maintained his indifferent air, still keeping his eyes set on to hers. In its own way, it became a little heated battle there, the first one to break the gaze was to lose. A trifling thing, especially to him, but nonetheless, he had the tendency to see through what he started. And this was no exception. He noticed the subtle change in color, which was a bit irritating and perhaps hypnotic. He knew his eyes were blank as usual, a little 'mask' for his eyes, but the face under the mask was shifting uncomfortably. He continued to stare, keeping note never to get into a staring match with her again. His eyes were beginning to hurt, and the face within was trying to tear off the mask. Best to drop it.

"I believe our meeting is... concluded..." he said quietly, averting his gaze.

Sayuri smirked triumphantly, then laughed softly, a laughter that was a bit unnerving.

"Yes... it is..." she replied cooly.

"Then I shall take leave." said Gen, trying to keep an indifferent note.

Sayuri noticed the attempt, and laughed again, clearly enjoying her small victory. Gen stood up silently and abruptly, throwing the trench coat over him. He looked at the ceiling for a moment, then looked back down again at Sayuri.

"Your body's awareness is above.. average... I commend you for that..." he coughed a bit. "But... your mind's awareness... you need to open it up more...." he turned around, leaving Sayuri.

He stopped for a moment, and added as an after note.

"I think we'll meet soon. Very soon. We'll have fun there." he said calmly. "Good Bye."

He left the restaurant very quickly, leaving Sayuri smiling softly, wondering a bit on exactly what he meant. [/size][/color][/i]

[COLOR=green]As Jedgar entered the bar, the reassuring weight of his Uzi nestled against his side, he noticed several other reasonably well-respected Mafia operatives conversing at the bar.

Not being very adept at socializing, he sat down next to them without comment.

[B]Bartender[/B]: "What can I get for you today sir?"

[B]Jedgar[/B]: "Nothing for me thanks."

[B]Bartender[/B]: "You sure, we've just received a new vintage bee-"

[B]Jedgar[/B]: "I don't drink."

[B]Bartender[/B]: "Very well then. "

He casually glanced over towards the figures conversing beside him. Having access to his Don's personnel files had its advantages. He recognized Rebecca of the Sicilian Mafia and Petir of the Russian Mafia from their files. Both of them had quite a few contacts among the Mafia leadership, especially Rebecca.

He also recognized Giovanni, whose allegiance escaped him. That's what he got for requesting patrol duty during the meeting. Since he'd prepared part of the briefing, he really didn't want to have to sit through the presenter mangling the entire thing in front of his bosses. He'd preferred to walk the outer wall of the house, making sure that the cops didn?t stick their noses where they didn?t belong.

Anyway, Giovanni seemed to be acting rather jovially and greeting the others by name. Not surprising, that's what drinks did to you... Personally, he thought drinking was a foul habit.

For lack of anything better to do, he pulled out his treasured Uzi and began to disassemble and clean it on the bar; much to the annoyance of the bartender... [/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]She smiled to herself. He was definetly something worth thinking about. His sight was a real gift. She had closed off her mind for good reasons. But to open it would kill her.....bring the memories flooding back in.

Sayuri looked up from her tea to see the bouncer standing at the door. She looked at him and motioned for him to sit. He complied, kneeling quietly.[/i]

"I paid the tab."

"Good boy. Anything else?"

"He's very good. His file is here."

"Thank you Nobu. You may go now."

[i]She gifted him with one of her rare sister smiles. The ones reserved for the gentlemen she was training. He bowed to her once more and left. The file on the table was unopened, but she knew it had to be done....however fearful she was. With a slight movement of her thighs, she lostened her pants and then reached down and removed her knife. She opened it and slit the file seal. Then she turned and flicked it back where it came from.

She picked up the xeroxed photographs and letters, and then the dossier. With alarming speed, she read the calligraphy and sometimes printing, with alicrity.[/i]

"Mmm...fascinating.....drunk, ah yes, my little brothers. .....ah, hmmmm.... ....other sight... well, that explains alot."

[i]She closed the file and flicked open the lantern hanging from the wall. It flared brightly and she set the file on fire. She grinned, then set it down on the tatami when it had almost completely gone.[/i]

"....that's better."

[i]With lazy steps, she walked out of the room and headed back to the club. Her work here was completed.[/i][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=999999][i]A car had halted in front of the club. The screeching was heard and hustling people stood out. Terran turned to see the doors. She could see the heavy footsteps of Kisho Hatsurokin. She sighed and looked to Mitsuko. She was not happy to see the large man.

Hatsurokin came up to the stairs and walked up. Terran and Mitsuko stood up and greeted him. Tatsumi and Naomi stood back. Naomi glared at the man, Tatsumi did not dare face him. Hatsurokin approached the two women.

Mitsuko crossed her arms and stared at the man.[/i]

"So, are the girls ready?" [i]Hatsurokin had a tone of lust in his voice.[/i] "I'd like to take them now."

"You do understand what's happening, correct?" [i]Terran asked before letting the girls go to him.[/i]

"Yeah. I do. Give them to me, already." [i]He wanted to use them before they were presented to others. Mitsuko knew that.[/i]

"Listen, gras (fatty). You had better listen to every word we have to say. Because we're not saying it twice." [i]Mitsuko burst out at the man.[/i]

"Mitsuko, calm yourself. I apologive for my partner's outburst. But, she is correct. If you wish to return the girls to us for any reason related to their work, there is a fee to pay. As well as that, you must give them all they want. You must also let them leave your sight when they feel uncomfortable. Understood? Now, gentlemen, I present you Naomi and Tatsumi, the Twins." [i]Tatsumi and Naomi walked to Terran's side. Naomi had a flare of hatred in her eyes, Tatsumi a glare of fear. Terran held onto them and let Hatsurokin look at the two.[/i] "Naomi, Tatsumi. This is Kisho Hatsurokin, your new employer. Make him happy. Understood?"

"Hai." [i]The twins had replied.[/i]

"Alright. Let's go. Girls, you'll make me very happy." [i]Hatsurokin said as he left Terran and Mitsuko. He laughed and suddenly grabbed Naomi's left breast.[/i]

[i]Mitsuko was about to advance and leap on Hatsurokin, but was refrained from Terran. Naomi slapped him and tried to go back to the two women, but Hatsurokin grabbed her and slapped her across the face. She fell to the ground and tears fell from her eyes. He pulled out a knife and put it to Naomi's throat. Mitsuko was now enraged and she pulled away from Terran and leapt at Hatsurokin.

Hatsurokin's body guards ran to him and she began to fight them. Terran grabbed her cell phone and speed dialed a number. It rang and a voice was heard.[/i]

"It seems that we may need your help. Come as soon as you can. It's at the club." [i]Terran had told the person before hanging up.[/i][/size][/color]

[size=1][color=olive][i]Gen looked at his cell dumbfounded. One night, two cell calls. What the heck was the world coming to? He seldom received one call a week, much less two calls in one night. And if he heard correctly, he was asked to help. From what he gathered, mostly from the sounds in the background, there was a fight. Why call him for a fight honestly? Some people he just couldn't understand. Wait.... Come to think of it, who called him? He flipped open his cell phone, then remembered he didn't exactly know how to use it. Damn. He might as well go find out at the club.

Gen hurried along the pathway, his trench coat fluttering wildly in the evening gust. He stalked through the sidewalk, brushing past many that were out enjoying the night, occasionally catching a few familiar faces that he recalled working with. However, he had to get to the club. He even thought he saw Sayuri somewhere, though he wasn't too sure. He was a bit excited to care. For the first time, he was called to service in the physical sense. For the first time, he would be able to use them. For the first time, he would be able to truly have fun.

Onwards and onwards, to the killing field. [/size][/color][/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Sayuri had already gotten the message and took off both stilettos and removed her knife. Then she tossed her shoes to a running girl, who took the card with them and dissapeared into a back alley.

Then, in halfsoles, she ran down the sidewalk, picking up speed, then saw the car pulling up and the bodyguards coming out. She took a start, did a sashay, then pounced forward on her hands and frontflipped right into one of them. Her momentum carried him right back over the car and onto the hood. She stood on his chest, bending her knees to crack his chestbone. He contorted, spasmed, and died without a sound. Then she turned and threw her knife. It burried itself in the back of another bodyguard's head.[/i]

"....ca-ching."

[i]She pulled her blade free and charged into the club. Chaos. Terran and Mitsuko were deep in the fray. She ducked into a corner, crouched, and drew her blade out, aiming carefully.[/i][/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]After thoroughly cleaning his weapon, loading it and replacing it in his coat, Jedgar stood up and walked out of the bar room.

He stepped out into the empty hallway, and pulled a pager from his pocket. A number was displayed on the screen for a brief second, and then it vanished.

Jedgar walked into the Don's meeting room and, much to the surprise of most seated there, walked straight up to Don Merconi.

[B]Jedgar[/B]: "Yes?"

[B]Don Merconi[/B]: *Whisper* "I have received word from our spy within the Sicilian Police that they have obtained a tape of our meeting from one of their own undercover operatives. We have already dealt with the traitor, but the tape is still in the hands of the police. I want you to get the tape, and destroy it. It is imperative that you do so soon, so that it doesn't change hands. You are to also kill anyone who came in contact with the tape. Is that clear?"

[B]Jedgar[/B]: "Perfectly."

[B]Don Merconi[/B]: "Also, the other Dons have requested that they to be allowed to send someone to assist in the tape's destruction. They don't trust each other. All three of you will meet in the guest bedroom upstairs. Don't fail me, and keep an eye on the others."

[B]Jedgar[/B]: "I will do as you ask."

With that, he strode from the room and headed to the guest bedroom to meet his partners for this task...[/COLOR]

[size=1][color=olive][i]Gen reached the entrance of the club, skidding to a stop, his coat fluttering wildly from the sudden halt. He quickly eyed the car, and the two apparently dead guards. Pity. He would have had fun. But for the moment, he was more concerned with the commotion in the club. Quite frankly, he doubted that they needed help. After all, it was their base of operations. Who would violate the base and leave unharmed? No one. But still, he wanted to have fun. Gen ran into the club, excited.

First thing that hit him was the craziness of the scene. Shouts. Lights. Chaos all around. Good enough. With a sudden jolt, Gen arched his head back as one of the bodyguards swung a punch at him. Oh good fun. Gen leapt back lightly, at the same time casting another look in the chaos. Roughly 10 to 15 guards. He saw Sayuri and a few other familiar faces. To him, it was more of a race, or perhaps a competition. This would be the first time drawing his blade. He was going to win.

With an echoing snap and a dull gleam, he tore apart his dual kodachi from the inside of his trench coat. His brows furrowed, his blank expression suddenly punctuated by a manic glint in the eyes. The guard charged him again. There was a light fluid motion on Gen's part, dodging the blow narrowly but perfectly as if he saw it coming. Then the neck was torn off violently, the head and the body disconnected. Finally, spurts of crimson blood. One. Gen charged into the ruckus, severing another guard's head. Two.

On and on. A massacre to come. [/size][/color][/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Hatsurokin heard something rush through the air, was about to turn around, but by then it was too late. Sayuri Okimura, the assassin that liked to make her mark, had done a complete stag leap over the people, aided by the three corners formed by the floor and two walls....and was headed for him. He tried to dodge, but as he moved, her leg collided solidly with his face. She knocked him down into the floor and drew her blade across his throat slowly. Terran and Mitsuko stepped in front of her, fending off any guards that would interfere.[/i]

"Sooo.....Hatsurokin.....you petty, ignorant....pathetic excuse for a human..... What's the deal this time?"

[i]Her voice dripped sarcasm, but he didn't move. The blade wasn't pressing softly into his neck...oh no....a fraction closer, and he'd have a new mouth across his neck. His eyes blazed with a mixture of fear and hatred.[/i]

"I think....I'll save you for someone else....although seppku is too easy for you."

[i]She slowly slid her blade down his neck, to his chest, and paused over his heart. He almost panicked, when she swiftly snicked open his flesh, only enough to make a slight wound...and she carved her name into his chest...in old script. He gasped for air at the pain, which intensified as she dripped a little alcohol from the floor....onto the wound itself.[/i][/COLOR]

[color=violet]Mitsuko struggled with two guards, kicking one guard in between his legs, feeling him slump forward on her slightly, and she growled, feeling the other guard grab her arm harshly.

He held her steadily, bending her arm back painfully. She grabbed the gun out of its holster with her free hand, turning clockwise, pointing the gun at the guard. He smirked, daring her to shoot.

"Don't think I won't." she whispered, shooting him in the chest area, seeing the blood splatter on her shirt. She quickly turned around, crouching down on other guard's body. She pressed the gun into his chest, pressing the trigger. "Cause I will." she finished, seeing more blood on her shirt.

She saw another guard approaching her and put the gun back into the holster, reaching with her other hand, pulling up her pant-leg to reveal one of the daggers strapped there. She pulled it out, staring warily at the guard and charged.

She raised her arms at first, then brought them back down, bringing her elbow in contact with the guard's midsection. Mitsuko didn't waste a minute and stabbed the man, pressing the dagger as deep as it would go. She pulled it out, pushing his body away from her. She pulled off her shirt, revealing nothing but the two straps that hooked up onto her pants and a red bra.

And she smiled evilly...[/color]

Petir tried to remain civil, but Di Nardo irritated him. And worse, Rebecca seemed to be enjopying his company. Turning to the bartender, Petir ordered another vodka. He turned back from the bar, just in time to see [Are you Luigi or jedgar now?] leaving the bar. An American Mafia man... he frowned. Something was not right here. Why leave so early, when it was just getting into full-swing.

Then, a door at the opposite end of the room banged open. Rushing in, Burov came up to Petir.

"Bad news... the Sicilian Police have got hold of a recording of the meeting. We need some agents to go and sieze the tape. One from each section is going. Merzeskey told me to get you"

"Shit. Thats fucking great" Petir muttered. Turning to Rebecca Petir excused himself.

Leaving the room at a brisk pace, he headed up the stairs, for the bedrooms. Second door on the right.

[color=chocolate]Rebecca watched the jealousies fly between Giovanni and Petir with some amusement, sipping her scotch and feeling the odd mixture of cold liquid and warm fire.

She watched with even further amusement as a burly Russian agent stormed up to Petir, saying something quick, low, and urgent. Petir excused himself to her and walked out of the room with a similar urgency, not to mention a slight air of importance. Russians were melodramatic, even more so than the Americans sometimes. Rebecca wouldn't have traded her blood for anything.

The vibration of her cell phone interrupted her pleasant conversation with Giovanni, and with a smile that asked him to pardon her, she turned slightly away from him to answer it. Her hand dipped down into the front of her dress in order to get her phone, which had been wedged comfortably in place by a certain article of clothing, and she answered it.

"Rebecca, darling, there's a problem. There's a tape of the meeting, the police have gotten hold of it somehow, everybody's worried, and all of that. The tape needs to be stopped, naturally, and all the Dons are on edge, so a representative from each company is going. I've asked that ours would be you."

"Thanks, Dad," she said, though she didn't quite mean it. It sounded like she'd have to miss the party for it.

"Right away, Rebecca," her father said, confirming the worst of her fears. He gave her directions and she agreed with a sigh, tucking her phone back into its place before turning to Giovanni.

"Sorry, Giovanni, it looks like there's no rest for the weary," she said. Something devilish in her prompted her to lean over and give him a kiss on the cheek, and a look down her dress, before clicking off to the bedroom where she would meet her two partners.[/color]

Petir looked up with some surprise as Rebecca enterd the room. Smirking ever so slightly, he mentally wished Giovanni a good evening.

On the table in the centre of the room, was a manilla folder. Inside was a set of blue-prints for the station, plus a set of floorplans for the Sergeant's house and the rendezvous man's apartment- the one who had transferred the documents to the police. Petir handed them to Rebecca as he followed [Luigi/jedgar] out of the door.

"Hurry up dear, We havn't got [i]all[/i] night to recover the tape" he called back cheekily. Sighing, Rebecca followed him and Luigi/Jedgar down the stairs. Outside they were met by a man in a beaten up Ford utility. Chucking their gear at them, he turned around while they changed.

"Don't peak" Rebecca said curtly to the men

They obediently turned around, as she stripped.

Petir peaked.

Grinning slightly, he took a deep breath of the cool night air, as he slipped a black turtleneck sweater over his dress-shirt. Fitting on an equipment belt, he slipped on his trenchcoat.

Luigi/Jedgar hopped into the Ford first, followed by Rebecca and then Petir.

Luigi/Jedgar grinned "Bit cramped in here, isn't it?"

The driver hauled his fat arse into the driver's seat, and started up the engine. Petir looked longingly back out the window of the truck, wishing he was back inside the mansion, not out here.

But then again, Rebecca was out here.

The Ford utility rumbled slowly out into the streets.

[size=1][color=999999][i]Terran stared at the massacre from above and watched as the three of the Yakuza fought with their foes. Naomi and Tatsumi ran to the stage. The two nearly half naked ladies stood and fought with ease and poise. She smirked and removed her jacket and pants, revealing black silky sweats and a dark blue tank top underneath.

Sayuri stood before Hatsurokin and looked at the whimpering man as the blood flowed from his chest to the ground. She brought great delight in this.

Mitsuko, on the other hand, was having great deals of fun. She smiled evilly at the on coming peple. She had delight in stabbing those who came her way.

Terran removed her shoes and slipped into something comfortable. Suddenly, a man ran up the stairs and lunged at her to grab her. She did an agile, smooth back flip and kicked him underneath the chin. Blood was spat from his mouth. Terran was now on his hands. She leaped up and spin kicked the man in his face, causing him to hit the rail.

Landing softly on the ground, Terran crouched with her right leg spread out to the side and her hands on the ground. It was as if she was ready to pounce on the enemy.

The man shook his head and wiped his blood. He looked to his hand, then to Terran. He grinned an evil grin and advanced on her. Luckily, Terran swiftly swiped her right leg in a 360 degree motion and he fell. Before he hit the ground, he took out his Beretta and was about to shoot, but Terran quickly grabbed her fans and opened one of them. She flicked one towards the gun and it sliced the man's hand off. He began to scream. The fan now came back to her like a boomerang.

Blood spurted from his hand and he was in pain. He grabbed his right hand with his left hand as he rolled to his right side. Terran glared at the man laying there before her. She walked to him and kneeled close to him and spoke to the bloody guy.[/i]

"It's such a shame that you had to attack me. If you didn't, all would have been well. But, since you did...well, let's just say that hand will not come back to you. Now, do you wish for me to end your misery now, or do yoO wish to keep fighting me? What is your verdict, young one?" [i]She spoke with demand, sophistication, and no remorse. She was determined to defend herself as well as the members of the Yakuza.[/i]

[i]He groaned in pain and restrained himself from shouting out in pain.[/i] ".......You.......fucking......bi.....bitch." [i]His words were scattered and he was breathless from trying to keep in the pain.[/i] "You're....going....to...fucking die!"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Not a good thing to say to a woman who has a fan to your neck." [i]Terran was in no mood to stop herself from killing someone. She rarely killed, but if she did, she did it for the sake of the Yakuza.[/i] "Now, I shall ask you again. Fight or die?"

"I'd...rather fight....than die, bitch." [i]The man kicked Terran who flew towards the rail. She was shaken, but not stirred. He got up slowly and faced Terran.[/i]

"If that is your death wish, then it is granted!" [i]Terran charged the large man and leaped into the air, flipping over his back.[/i]

[i]The man turned to face her, but was greeted with Terran's dagger in his stomach. He gasped and gasped, but only blood trickled from his mouth down to his chin. She pulled the dagger/fan from his stomach and watched him fall to the ground.[/i]

"Jalka." (So long?-forgot) [i]Was the last word that Terran spoke to the dead man, falling down the stairs. She then looked to Sayuri, a man, and Mitsuko. She leaped from the stairs down to the chaos.[/i] "You look like you need help, Neisha."

"Glad you could join me!" [i]Mitsuko had said to her partner and friend.[/i][/size][/color]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]His eyes widened ever so slightly as the pain flooded through his body. Sayuri derived only some pleasure from this....she prefered silence and quiet when she tortured, and that was what she was about to create when the other girls began getting the upper hand. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Gen tearing it up. Literally.

Instead of being more distracted, she refocused her attentions onto Hatsurokin, who, by this time, was next to incapacitated. She had rubbed 60 proof brandy onto his chest wound, and was now opening another cut along his stomach. The blade sliced evenly and cleanly through his skin, as she carved the characters that formed her given code name. The name from her Uncle.

Lidan.

Losely translated into Chinese and English meant the same thing.

The Red Bitch.

A play on the story of the trickster demon fox that killed women and men by lulling them into her den and then destroying them. Although she didn't wear red on the outside....she had the brand on the inside. And it was because of this that she left her mark on those that threatened her. Namely....Hatsurokin. The poor soul. She almost felt sorry for what would happen to him...when the doors were opened and the bodies removed. He groaned as she shifted her weight on his groin and slid the knife expertly along.

She drew one vertical line, then two horizontal half way through, and then two half circles along the bottom. The blood ozed up, and she caught it on her fingertips. With delicate moves, she brushed it underneath her eyes, then under his. He winced at her touch, but even more when she poured the brandy on the open wounds once more. This time with more excitement than before.[/i][/COLOR]

[size=1][color=olive][i]*a blade rushing through the air* Four. *dull snap* Five. *a muffled scream with the club music in the back ground* Six. *a body hitting the ground* Enough. It was beginning to get pathetically boring. All he knew was that it was a waste bringing out his Kodachi. They were way too weak, really, that he could have taken them on with his fists or not come at all, leaving the scene to the others. He stopped his rampage for a moment and contemplated on his position. Out of a sudden rush of impulse probably triggered by the Sayuri character he met a while back, he went on a berserk killing spree, which seemed rather pointless now that he reflected on it. Indeed, he should have stayed around at the park instead of coming here. The others didn't seem to need his help, and he noticed Sayuri playing around with who seemed to be the boss of the little coup. Let her. He was way too bored.

"How boring." he muttered quietly.

He side-stepped lightly, and a moment later, one of the guards stumbled and fell, a knife in his hands. Gen sighed, then twirled his kodachi, plunging it down. A sudden spasm of motion, then the body was still. Seven. He drew one of his kodachi to eye level, looking at it intently. Damn it. It was getting dirty with blood. Reflected on the blade, he saw another one charge him from behind.

"Idiots..."

He spinned slightly, at the same time bringing the other kodachi to neck level, placing mild effort in his hand. A dull shock, then another body fell to the ground, another head flew in the air. Eight. He sighed, eyeing the scene around him with boredom. It seemed as if matters were cleaning up. No casualties if he wasn't mistaken. Gen unfurled his trench coat, neatly tucking away his twin kodachis in one deft motion.

No more. [/size][/color][/i]

[COLOR=royalblue][i]Finally, the energy expended to resist her torture gave out, and he passed out cold. She snorted scornfully at his lack of power and cooly stood and sheathed her ....weapon. She pulled on her suit once more, having almost completely disrobed to hurt him. ...he was so pathetic. If he wasn't such an influential male, she would've killed him right then and there. Simple impale, and his liver would be decorating the dance floor.

Within minutes of the begginning of the end, Nobu was at her side, handing her a clean rag. She wiped her hands slowly, then draped it over Hatsurokin's face. Terran looked over, then looked back to the stairwell. The guards were moving, and she knew that Sayuri's uncle was going to make an appearance downstairs. For the first time in a month. Gen looked up, then turned back. Sayuri was standing next to him, putting her stiletto heels back on.[/i]

"....you can't tell me that this was it."

"Oh it wasn't. If you check the paper once more..."

[i]He was about to pull it out and read it once more when her Uncle stood at the stairwell. She looked up at him and smiled slightly. It had been an age since she had seen him not sitting behind the desk in his office. Gen blinked. It was the first time he had actually seen his employer.[/i]

"....fascinating."

"He's great."[/COLOR]