OtakuBoards

Neopets: Attack of the Mutant Pets

Imp

Finally, a Neopets RPG! (Hopefully a lot of you Neopets fans have been waiting for this...) Hopefully almost everyone who joins has been to Neopets before...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=purple]Neopia was visited once before by space aliens: a group of mutated Grundos. Now, those aliens are from a different planet, and they're definitely not Grundos... They are robots, and they have been known to spirit away Neopets and turn them into Mutant Pets. The people of Neopia were upset by this, and some were horrified because their pets were missing. In the excitement, the long-forgotten land of Maraqua has been revived by a group of foreign magical Koi sent by the Water Fairies. (Well, one good thing had to happen!) As time went by, Neopets owners who were truly courageous decided to try and stop these mysterious robots and their mutant pets. Can they?

The signup for this RPG might be kinda long, but just bear with it...

What I need for the signup is:

[b][u]Name:[/b][/u] You can choose any name you want, and you can have a nickname. (It should be regular name, not a username like FireDragon or something)

[b][u]Age:[/b][/u] You can be any age between 3 and 80.

[b][u]Appearence:[/b][/u] What does your character look like? Or post a pic.

[b][u]Gender:[/b][/u] Male or female, not both or neither.

[b][u]Personality:[/b][/u] What is your personality like? What do you like/don't like to do? Tell me!

[b][u]Bio:[/b][/u] Your history, basically. It can be as long or short as you like, and it can include your pets.

[b][u]Home:[/b][/u] Where is your Neohome? It can be anywhere in Neopia, even Maraqua!

[b][u]Items:[/b][/u] What items do you bring with you for yourself and your pets? This could include things such as toys, food, etc. This is optional; you can buy or find items in the RPG.

Pet Signup: You can have 1 to 4 pets.

[b][u]Name:[/b][/u] Your pet can have any name.

[b][u]Age:[/b][/u] I would recommend posting it in days or months; that's the way it normally is on the site.

[b][u]Species:[/b][/u] You can have any kind of pet, even a rare one like a Cybunny or a Draik.

[b][u]Color:[/b][/u] You can be a painted or mutant pet if you like.

[b][u]Gender:[/b][/u] male or female

[b][u]Powers/Abilities:[/b][/u] Your pet(s) doesn't have to have the abilities listed on the site; you can make up your own; just explain what they do, unless they're self-explanatory. Please indicate what element they are (fire, water, earth, air, darkness, or light) Maximum of 5 abilities and powers combined per pet.

[b][u]Items/Weapons:[/b][/u] You can have any item that could be equipped (nothing like food or books).[/color]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My signup is:

[color=limegreen][u]Name:[/u] Crystal Hesterine
[u]Age:[/u] 16
[u]Appearence:[/u] Crystal has medium-lengeth blond hair, light bluish-volet eyes, and wears a white and blue shirt with a blue star on it, purple pants with a dark blue belt, and white shoes with a red stripe.
[u]Gender:[/u] female
[u]Peronality:[/u] Crystal is quite talkative, and she sometimes likes to be around people. However, she tends to be startled by unusual things such as space aliens or the dark... But her pets don't.
[u]Bio:[/u] Crystal didn't hear much about the space aliens coming, and neither did her pets. She had to find out from one of her pets (Sune, her Ixi), who had some psychic powers. (see signup) When she found out, she was glad she lived nowhere near the center of the attack, which was Neopia Central. One day, though, her pets talked her into going down there to save the world.
[u]Home:[/u] Terror Mountain
[u]Items:[/u] Plenty of different kinds of Chia Pops, a deck full of Battlecards, a few books
[u]Pets:[/u]

[u]Name:[/u] Sune
[u]Age:[/u] 18 months
[u]Species:[/u] Ixi
[u]Color:[/u][url=http://images.neopets.com/pets/happy/ixi_faerie_baby.gif]Faerie[/url]
[u]Gender:[/u] Female
[u]Powers/Abilities:[/u] Psychic Blast (Light), Sun Wave (Light), and Spirit Beam(Dark). She also can use telekinesis and ESP.
[u]Weapons/Items:[/u] a Nova and a couple of Silver Fernypoo Battlecards

[u]Name:[/u] Tara
[u]Age:[/u] 3 years (Crystal's oldest pet)
[u]Species:[/u] Peophin
[u]Color:[/u] [url=http://images.neopets.com/pets/happy/peophin_halloween_baby.gif]Halloween[/url]
[u]Powers/Abilities:[/u] Night Vision (Dark), Drain Life (Dark), Moonbeam (Dark), Fiery Gaze (Fire). Her hypnotic powers can do more than take control of the opponent's mind.
[u]Weapons/Items:[/u] an Ultranova Wand and an Earth Potion

[u]Name:[/u] Draco
[u]Age:[/u] 7 months
[u]Species:[/u] Eyrie
[u]Color:[/u] [url=http://images.neopets.com/pets/happy/eyrie_darigan_baby.gif]Darigan[/url]
[u]Gender:[/u] Male
[u]Powers/Abilities:[/u] Glare (Dark), Tornado Wave (Air), Flight (Air), Dive (Air), Invisibility (Air)
[u]Weapons/Items:[/u] a Gold Spectre Battlecard

[u]Name:[/u] Gamma
[u]Age:[/u] 3 months
[u]Species:[/u] Acara
[u]Color:[/u] [url=http://images.neopets.com/pets/happy/acara_robot_baby.gif]Robot[/url]
[u]Powers/Abilities:[/u] Thunder Tail (Air), Water Breathing (Water), Heal (Water), Thunder Shock (Air), Laser Beam (Light).
[u]Weapons/Items:[/u] a bunch of Coltzan's Gems[/color]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You don't need to put URLs in your signup like I did. For powers that are not abilities, you don't need to put an element.

Well, post and have fun! :)

You can always count on Nefertimon to make an RPG about Cute fuzzy creatures... you can also always count on me to join it! :D

[color=teal]
[b]Name:[/b] Matt Peregrynn

[b]Age:[/b] 17

[b]Appearence:[/b] Matt has long Skater blonde hair and sharp blue eyes. He has a white T-Shirt that has a baby Zafara on it and underneath says "Will act cute for nuts." He has long cargo brown shorts and white nikes with green stripes.

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Personality:[/b] Matt's always cheerful and kind to the fullest. He loves being around anyone and is deffinatly a "people person". He put's other people first and respects anyone or thing always giving a second chance. Good ol' Cheerful Matt.

[b]Bio:[/b] Matt, as a kid loved the paranormal and as he grew older with his pet, he heard about the space thing and was kinda excited. Later on his Zafara, Munky, decided to go there with Matt so now they've gone.

[b]Home:[/b] Terror Mountain

[b]Items:[/b] A deck of BattleCards, some books and lot's of berrys.

-----
[b]Name:[/b] Munky

[b]Age:[/b] 3 Year

[b]Species:[/b] Zafara

[b]Color:[/b] Christmas
[img]http://images.neopets.com/pets/happy/zafara_christmas_baby.gif[/img]

[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b] Angelic Beam (Light), Wing Flappa (Air), Joyful Spirit (Light)

--------------

[b]Name:[/b] Lilly

[b]Age:[/b] 2 years

[b]Color:[/b] Faerie
[img]http://images.neopets.com/pets/happy/zafara_faerie_baby.gif[/img]

[b]Gender:[/b] Female

[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b] Angelic Beam (Light), Wing Flappa (Air), Joyful Spirit (Light) (same as Munky!)

--------------------

[b]Name:[/b] Zio (son of Lilly and Munky)

[b]Age:[/b] 30 Days

[b]Color:[/b] Baby
[img]http://images.neopets.com/pets/happy/zafara_baby_baby.gif[/img]

[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b] Angelic Beam (Light), Wing Flappa (Air), Joyful Spirit (Light)[/color]

[b]Name: [/b] Kaia Lee

[b]Age:[/b] 16

[b]Appearence: [/b]A black long sleeve shirt with a black vest over it. The vest has a netty orange inside and both pockets have holes in them so the pockets are bottomless. The stuff she puts in them goes to the inner layer of the vest and is kept in the vest by the orange netty meterial. It comes in handy. Black jeans with three small glow in the dark stars on the right leg down near the bottom. Black army like boots.

[b]Gender: [/b]Female

[b]Personality:[/b] Somewhat antisocial except when it comes to those she knows and her pets. She loves basketball and prefers to go to the beach over sitting and reading. She would rather sit and read...at the beach. She is always quiet unless in a good mood.

[b]Bio:[/b] Kaia grew up in the mountains and hated it. She worked hard doing small odd jobs and doing what she could to get her pet Dragu. She used to live with her three little sisters and one older brother but is now out on her own. She later Adopted Moonlight at the pound.

[b]Home:[/b] Former home was Terror Mountain but she now lives on Krawk Island.

[b]Items:[/b] A few books, Some slushies, a White Kougra plushie, and some neggs.

[b]Pet Signup: .

Name:[/b] Dragu

[b]Age: [/b]28 Months

[b]Species:[/b] Krawk

[b]Color:[/b] [img]http://images.neopets.com/pets/happy/krawk_white_baby.gif[/img]

---------------------------------------
[b]Name:[/b] Scara

[b]Age: [/b]466 days old

[b]Species:[/b] Draik

[b]Color: [/b][img]http://images.neopets.com/pets/happy/draik_maraquan_baby.gif[/img]

[size=1][color=999999]NEOPETS! I love NEOPETS! Yay! Time to use my Pets!

[B]Name:[/B] Kiara Taiinheart

[B]Age:[/B] 15

[B]Appearence:[/B] Attachment please!

[B]Gender:[/B] Female

[B]Personality:[/B] A distant, isolated, and cold girl. She tries to stay away from epople as much as possible. She is mysterious and secretive. She does not open to anyone and she is more isolated and distant.

[B]Bio:[/B] Living with her pets, they were all she ever had. She had been learning from

[B]Home:[/B] Up on Faerie Land.

[B]Items:[/B] Same as here!
------------------------------------

[B][U]Pet Signup:[/B][/U]

[B]Name:[/B] DarkAcidRain aka Acid (My oldest)

[B]Age:[/B] 422 days

[B]Species:[/B] Lupe

[B]Color:[/B] [IMG]http://images.neopets.com/pets/happy/lupe_darigan_baby.gif[/IMG]

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Powers/Abilities:[/B] NightMares(Dark), Dark Flight(Dark/Air), Shadow Eyes(Dark), Element power is Shadows/ Darkness. He loves the dark and is able to absorb any dark attack. His power is strongest at night and when he holds a dark object. Acid has certain psychic powers.

[B]Items/Weapons:[/B] Ultra Dark Reflectorb, Amulet of Dark Faerie, Amulet of Darkness, Golden Lupe Tooth Blade, Golden Lupe Helm
----------------------------------------------------

[B]Name:[/B] DemonSpade aka Spade

[B]Age:[/B] 420 days

[B]Species:[/B] Gelert

[B]Color:[/B] [IMG]http://images.neopets.com/pets/happy/gelert_fire_baby.gif[/IMG]

[B]Powers/Abilities:[/B] Solar Flares(Fire), Hot Feet(Fire), Breath of Fire(Fire), Element is Fire/Magma. He is able to go into hot places. His power is strongest when the day is hot or light and he holds a fire object. He has heightened senses and heals faster than others.

[B]Items/Weapons:[/B] Amulet of Fire, Fire Sword, Orb of Fire Faerie, Gelert Lightning Speed Boots, Gelert Battle Blade

[B]Name:[/B] Dragournix aka Gourn(My YOungest)

[B]Age:[/B] 410

[B]Species:[/B] Draik

[B]Color:[/B] [IMG]http://images.neopets.com/pets/happy/draik_mutant_baby.gif[/IMG]

[B]Powers/Abilities:[/B] Invisibility(Air), Flight(Air), Air Bubble(Air). Element power is wind. His powers are greatest when there is strong wind or when he is above the usual elavation and when he holds an Air object. He is also able to create large tornados as well. He is able to withstand strong winds and he can sense the direction he goes in.

[B]Items/Weapons:[/B] Circlet of Air Faerie, Wand of Air Faerie, Sword of Air Faerie, Silver Draik Sword, Silver Draik Shield.

[B]Name:[/B] Nerymph aka Nayde

[B]Age:[/B] 415

[B]Species:[/B] Flotsam

[B]Color:[/B] [IMG]http://images.neopets.com/pets/happy/flotsam_checkered_baby.gif[/IMG]

[B]Powers/Abilities:[/B] Tidal Wave(Water), Water Pillars(Water), Rain Cannon(Water). Element power is water. His power is greatest when in water or when it rains/snows as well as when he hold a water object. He is also able to create rain storms and great waves. He is able to speak the langauge of the sea and he is able to give others the ability to breathe underwater.

[B]Items/Weapons:[/B] Necklace of Water Faerie, Flotsam Harpoon Helmet, Flotsam Trident, Flotsam Tail Armor, Flotsam Star Blade[/size][/color]

[COLOR=darkblue][b]Name:[/b]Hikari "Kari" Matsuki

[b]Age:[/b]15

[b]Appearence:[/b]See attachment

[b]Gender:[/b]Female

[b]Personality:[/b]Kind,caring,friendly,loves her Neopets,makes friends easily etc.

[b]Bio:[/b]Kari lived on the Plateau for a long time because of the reliable source of Food for her two growing pets and the Baby of the family,Ki.

She had, had Kisha for a long time.They had been best friends since their meeting.When Kisha was 1 years old,Kari had bought a Christmas Paintbrush for Kisha's Christmas present.Kari painted Kisha and Kisha became an Angel Zafara.After some time Kari decided that she should get another Zafara friend for Kisha so she got another Zafara and named it Kami.After a few months,Kisha and Kami had become very close.Kari found a Island Paintbrush and decided to use it on Kami so he would be special like Kisha.He enjoyed his new look and the Two pets' relationship deepened.Before they knew it there was a baby on their hands.A beautiful baby blue Zafara.They named her Ki.The whole family began with "K".They enjoyed each other's company and Kari took good care of them.

[b]Home:[/b]Tyrannia Plateau

[b]Items:[/b]Lots of Omelettes from living on the Plains,some books and toys and some neggs,An Everlasting Apple,A full deck of Battlecards.

[b][u]Pet Signup:[/u][/b]

[b]Name:[/b]Kisha

[b]Age:[/b]3 Years(Oldest)

[b]Species:[/b]Zafara

[b]Color:[/b]Christmas

[IMG]http://images.neopets.com/pets/happy/zafara_christmas_baby.gif[/IMG]

[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b]Heaven's Charm(Light),Celestial Arrow(Light),Angel's Tears(Light),Psychic Blast(Light),Invisibility(Air).She can also use Telekinesis,ESP and Psychic Powers.

[b]Items/Weapons:[/b]Angelpuss(Neko),U-Bend of Great Justice,Turbo Flame Reflector,Sword of Skardsen,Shield of Pion Troect.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]Name:[/b]Kami

[b]Age:[/b]2 Years

[b]Color:[/b]Island

[IMG]http://images.neopets.com/pets/happy/zafara_island_baby.gif[/IMG]

[b]Gender:[/b]Male

[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b]Earthquake(Earth),Rock Throw(Earth),Mud Slap(Earth),Sandstorm(Earth/Air),Nature Control(Earth).He also has Hypnotic Powers and some slight Psychic Powers.

[b]Items/Weapons:[/b]Island Puppyblew(Inu),Trumpet of Deafening,Trumpet of Blasting,Zafara Helmet,Zafara Armour.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[b]Name:[/b]Kilani "Ki" (Daughter of Kami and Kisha)

[b]Age:[/b]2 Months

[b]Color:[/b]Baby

[IMG]http://images.neopets.com/pets/happy/zafara_baby_baby.gif[/IMG]

[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b]Tsunami(Water),Earthquake(Earth),Fireball(Fire),Angel's Tears(Light),Cyclone Winds(Air).She has Telekinesis,ESP,Psychic Abilities and Hypnotic Powers inherited from her parents.

[b]Items/Weapons:[/b]Faerie Babaa(Faye),Earth Ring,Air Ring,Fire Ring,Water Ring,Battle Mirror,Fire and Ice Blade.[/color]

Hee hee... This is only my second RPG about cute fuzzy creatures...

Well, all of you are in so far! (Geez, there are 6 Zafaras here... Hmmm... I see Zafara lovers and I don't blame ya!)

Blanko, Arika, and Ohkami, just be sure to post your pets' powers and items and you're all set!

I will start this RPG in about a few days, but I will still be accepting new joiners when it starts!

It's OK if you don't have any, though it would have helped to put "none" under Powers/Abilities...

[b]I will start this RPG now![/b]

Ohkami, I said that your pets can have no more than 5 powers/abilities [i]combined.[/i] Telekinesis, ESP... they each count as a power... You just need to fix that, then you're all set! (Isn't it weird that your pets have almost identical powers to Sune and Tara's...?)

Arika, I still need your pets' powers/abilities... You pets don't need to have any though.

Just a note to all: You don't need to use the pets you actually have on the site. You can make up your own, like I did. You can also make up abilities (yes, I did that too...) Just wanted to point that out to some of you...