Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1]Personally, I like my concept, so I am just going to keep with that, lol. I am just going to vary the images (if I can find good ones) and colors. Banners with the same images I shall just host and put in the same post as the original. So here is the next one of mine:


[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=528838[/img]

[img]http://members.cox.net/piromunkie/obholidays3.jpg[/img][/size]
Posted
And now as for my second one. This one being harder to make, it took longer. Around 10 minutes, but I'm happy with the way it turned out. *cough* Go, OtakuSennen! *cough* *cough*

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=528885[/IMG]
Posted
[SIZE=1]I like Piro's, with the link column off the middle.[/SIZE]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=528909[/IMG]

[SIZE=1]*faintly amused* Well, it looks like mine's bigger than everyone else's, and so as not to screw up your page with a long banner, the attached is a smaller version. And it does say "Seasons Greetings" (should that be possessive?) repeated in the background, although it's dificult to see now.

[url=http://www.boomspeed.com/omegareh/rabi_ban.gif]Link to other.[/url][/SIZE]
Posted
So far, everybody's banner has been of amazing standard, I wouldn't like to be in James' shoes right now, having to pick one of of many really great banners here.


Here's mine, albeit not as fancy as I had liked, but with the deadline approaching, here it is (curse you for making the competition when I am seperated from my preciousss photoshop)

don't be fooled! it's not LOTR themed.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=528949[/img]
Guest MetalSonic700
Posted
OK, before I was impatient, but now I have come up with one that I like! It is......... DA BOMB!
Posted
Well I decided to take a try at this. It's a tenchi one and this would be my second banner attempt so no flames please.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=529050[/IMG]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
I'm back, with a new banner :D! Lol, I can't find any Anime Christmas pics, so I just put this picture on it.

I like this entry more then my old one^^
[/color]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=529060[/img]
Posted
Wanting to get in a Eva., greetings, banner. I went and made one using Pen Pen and Rei. Although it's simple, I'm actaully really proud of this one.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=529062[/IMG]
Posted
I know this is kinda bad, but oh well... and sorry it's in bmp. I'm afriad if I save it any other way it will get grainy.

[IMG]http://otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=529081[/IMG]
Posted
If I may just add my point... I have a pretty good monitor, but lots of your Seasons Greetings fonts seem jagged, which I don't like. I am quite pleased with mine so far... I think it turned out pretty damn good. So far, my favourites would be Shinobi's and Piro's first one.

Hope that y'all like mine.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?postid=529114[/img]
Posted
I'm going to post a third banner. If I'm not allowed three entries take the first two, and if I'm not allowed two entries, take the first one.

~Kieko
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...