Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Ladies, I want your view on this. Guys, if you want to response, you can too. :)

What is your view on guy? I'm 18 and almost 19, I never have experience with dating. I need some of your opinion, before I post something else. Be honest, I really need, I don't know a lot of people to talk to.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Oh, I understand.

Well my experience isn't too bad. I had a boyfriend last year and he wasn't so bad, but our relationship only lasted for a few months. I have known some guys to be violent and quick-tempered, but I think for the most part they aren't so bad ^_^ So, I guess if you wanted to date a guy, just make sure you know who he is first. Don't rush into a relationship with someone you don't really know ^_^
Posted
[color=deeppink]Heh, don't worry, guys aren't evil! Er, ok, so not ALL of them are...hehehe :p

Seriously though, most of the guys I know are pretty dang cool (with the exception of a few) and some of 'em are pretty cutie too! :love:

Anyway, dating is a GOOD thing...you have to get out there and experience what you like and dislike before you can form a true oppinion.[/color]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Speaking as a guy Id say that 98% of guys are complete twats
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]I have bad experience with my parent. My dad is way too conservative. He yell a lot, and that kind of get in to me, and make me scare for a long time. [/B][/QUOTE]
my dad yells alot too...
i can yell louder though now...
and hes stopped yellin....
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]hmmmmm im a 19 year old guy and well... ive never been on a date either... :( but i have had gf's back in like middle and elementry school when it was more your closest friend and you were too shy to hold hands lol... anyway... dont rush it... when you find someone you want to date you will know it... and dont expect the first one to be perfect just relax and have a good time... thou dont be stupid and get laid on the first date...

anyway dating isnt all it is cracked up to be... sitting and talking to someone about whatever is ussually more fun than sucking face w/ each other (thou i wouldnt know), like i can sit and talk to some of the girls here all night (if they didnt have school the next morning) and not once think 'gotta kiss her' i mean me and babygirl talk probably every other day cause of my screwed up schedule, and while id date her it would be to talk and i think she knows it
btw i used her cause most everyone here should know her... i am like that w/ a lot of the girls here thou[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
As a guy, I know that there are some sensitive guys out there...I don't know since I'm not a girl...but I think that an emotional connection has to be made with a women first before physical intimacy can truly begin...
Posted
I'm not looking for a date. :) I have some trouble with it right now. I'll post something about it later.

Deathknight- I don't know how can you do that. I just don't like guy, because I think they could be very violent and abusive.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]I'm not looking for a date. :) I have some trouble with it right now. I'll post something about it later.

Deathknight- I don't know how can you do that. I just don't like guy, because I think they could be very violent and abusive. [/B][/QUOTE]

I am not violent...
Some men are violent to women and i dont think thats right,
and i try to help ppl out whenever i can.
Personally i think if a man truely loves his wife/gf
how can he beat her?
is that something someone in love could do to the person they love?
if anyone hurts my friends i exact revenge,
because they are my friends.
and i know when i am married, i will never hurt my wife.
or my kids.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

I am not violent...
Some men are violent to women and i dont think thats right,
and i try to help ppl out whenever i can.
Personally i think if a man truely loves his wife/gf
how can he beat her?
is that something someone in love could do to the person they love?
if anyone hurts my friends i exact revenge,
because they are my friends.
and i know when i am married, i will never hurt my wife.
or my kids. [/B][/QUOTE]

That's good. I hope that you'll remember what you just post for life. Whoever marry you in the future is very lucky.

I wish my dad treat my mom like that too.
Posted
Sometimes i wonder what goes thru the men's heads...
you love the person....
so.... you beat them?
and that proves what....?
that you love them?.....
....
i dont understand the concept,
and i really dont want to....
all i know is thats wrong....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]Sometimes i wonder what goes thru the men's heads...
you love the person....
so.... you beat them?
and that proves what....?
that you love them?.....
....
i dont understand the concept,
and i really dont want to....
all i know is thats wrong.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't know. I want to know to. I spend many years being silent and afraid. That has a great effect on me.
Posted
My dad was beating my mom once and i stepped up and stopped him....
He started beating me up...
better me than her i say....
he was drunk, couldnt blame him
after he punched me a few times he went and fell asleep...
he was so drunk....
good thing he never has had a drink since...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]My dad was beating my mom once and i stepped up and stopped him....
He started beating me up...
better me than her i say....
he was drunk, couldnt blame him [/B][/QUOTE]

Drunk, I hate alcohol. My dad also have the same problem before.

Usually, he just want to yell for no reason.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]You're a nice guy. I'm the only child in the family. Sometimes, I want to call the cop, but my mom won't le me. [/B][/QUOTE]
if it is bad enough i would ignore what my mom says and call the cops...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]
if it is bad enough i would ignore what my mom says and call the cops... [/B][/QUOTE]

I talked to her before, but she told me that I don't understand. She'll hate me if I ever call.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

I talked to her before, but she told me that I don't understand. She'll hate me if I ever call. [/B][/QUOTE]
you'll hate yourself if she goes into the hospital or something like that....
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
If u were a guy the solution would be easy (fire w fire) have u no other male family members (cousins, grandad etc...)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...