OtakuBoards

Lord of the Rings, Rise of the Ents

Jokopoko

[CENTER][COLOR=CRIMSON][B][U]Lord of the Rings, [I]Rise of the Ents[/I][/U][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B]Welcome my friends, to Fangorn Forest. It is the Third Age of the Sun and the War of the Ring has begun, the Rebel Wizard Saruman has had his fortress tower of Orthanc destroyed by the wrath of Treebeard and the mighty race of Ents.....but we are not telling this tale today, no. This is the story of a reckless Ent known as Quickbeam and his fight against the forces of Darkness and the Uruk-Hai Captain Grishnákh. This is their story, learn it well.
-----------------------------------------
Greetings Otaku RPGers (And LoTR fans) welcome to my latest, and I hope greatest, RPG on Otaku. As you can see it is based upon 'Lord of the Rings' by J.R.R. Tolkien. The main races that this RPG focuses on is the Ents, Uruk-Hai and Orcs. The main characters, or Heros, are of my own invention and I hope that you enjoy playing this as much as I did creating it. Lets meet the Heros of our tale.
[U]The Heros of the Ents[/U]

[U][I]Quickbeam, Leader of the Entish Group[/I][/U]
Quickbeam is a young (By Entish Terms) and reckless Ent that has a deep loathing for any of those that have allied themselves with Saruman or his Master Sauron. He is a Birch Ent and so has seen many things that other Ents his age would have never dreamed of seeing. He witnessed first hand the Orcs and Uruk-Hai burning and hacking away at the trees of Fangorn forest and the death of his Farther as he struggled to defend the trees he so loved. He was there at Isengard and killed many Orcs and Uruk-Hai but he did not kill the one he was after, the Uruk-Hai Captain known as Grishnákh.

[U][I]Whipbranch, Elder of the Leading Ents and Second in Command[/I][/U]
As his name suggests Whipbranch is one of the Willow Ents from the far West of Fangorn forest where there are many lakes, rivers and ponds. He may not be one of the strongest Ents of the group but he is certainly the wisest. Almost as old as the great Treebeard, he has seen many wars and fought many battles in his time and been present in all of the Ages of the Sun. He attended the latest Entmoot and was present at the fall of Isengard. He feels it is his task the tutor the young and headstrong Quickbeam and teach him the value of taking his time, as is the Ent fashion.

[U][I]Thornleaf, Tracker and Third in Command of the Ents[/I][/U]
Even though he is of the Hawthorn Ents of the Eastern Realm of Fangorn and is the smaller of the 'Command Group' it does not mean Thornleaf is any less important to the cause than the other two leading Ents. As said, he is from the Eastern area of Fangorn and thus he knowns how to hide him self having grown up in the dense part of Fangorn forest and it also gave him the skill of tracking Orcs through the forest. He may not have seen many battles and is not the wisest of all Ents he does know his stuff when it comes to tracking an enemy and his small size aids him greatly when the need arises for him to use this skill to aid the Ents in their fight. He was also present and the Fall of Isengard.
[U]The Heros of the Uruk-Hai[/U]

[U][I]Grishnákh, Captain of the Uruk-Hai Warband[/I][/U]
Grishnákh, as you all know, is the arch rival of Quickbeam, but we know all of that so let us look in his past. Grishnákh was created by Saruman in the first Uruk-Hai spawning but he did not go with Lurtz and the other Uruk-Hai to fight the Fellowship at Amon Hen. Saruman kept him and a select few others to keep the Orcs and Goblins in line while they burned their way through Fangorn Forest and thus fought and killed Quickbeams Farther. He was not at Isengard but at Helms Deep and was one of the only Uruk-Hai to survive that Battle. Now he roams Middle-Earth, with Quickbeam and his Ents on his tail, destroying and killing at will.

[U][I]Shagrat, Sergeant of the Uruk-Hai Warband[/I][/U]
Shagrat is one of the younger Uruk-Hai in the Warband but by no means is he weak. He is one of the strongest in the group and thus fought his way up to the top to be the Second in Command of the Warband. He admires Grishnákh in every way and wants to make his command see how good he can be. He was among the Uruk-Hai that went to Amon Hen and captured Merry and Pippin, before entering Rohan he went with another group of Uruk-Hai who were heading toward Gondor. He was there at the fall of Isengard but managed to escape before the Ents broke the damn and released the river upon Isengard.

[U][I]Azog, Weapons Expert of the Warband[/I][/U]
Azog may be one of the most intelligent Uruk-Hai ever spawned, and thats saying something! He has a mastery of swords and armour and can make any weapons, however far gone it may be, leathel and capable of killing in a single stroke. He was in the Third Uruk-Hai spawning within Isengard and stayed within Isengard for much of his early life forging weapons and armour for the Army Saruman was breeding for the Battle of Helms Deep. He joined up with Grishnákh after Helms Deep and during the fall of Isengard, so he has yet to see any major conflict in the War of the Ring.
How'd you like them apples! But seriously, those characters, save for Quickbeam who I play, is up for grabs and playable by whomever I feel is worthy of them. Now if you don't fancy playing a hero you can sign up as one of the 'grunts' and now I'll give you the info I require for the character.

[I]N/B: Even the Main characters also need to fit in their info with the basic Application structure.[/I]
[I][U]Types of Ent[/U][/I]
This gives basic info on the types, or breeds of Ent you can be in this RPG.

[U]Birch Ents[/U]
Hailing from the parts of Fangorn worst affected by Saruman's machinations, Birch Ents burn with hatred for the tree-killers and are already roused into a fierce rage. This rage can often prove to be self-destructive, for Birch Ents will often charge off in pursuit of an enemy giving no thought to their own safety.

[U]Hawthorn Ents[/U]
Though not particuarly tall, Hawthorn Ents are covered with sharp, bristling thorns which can make striking them a very painful proposition! Also because of the thorns the undergrowth and leafs snag on them giving them a kind of disguise when in the woods.

[U]Fir Ents[/U]
Living in the harsher climates of Fangorn Forest, Fir Ents are incredibly hardy and can tolerate levels of pain and anguish that would most likely kill another Ent. This enables them to take many hits and this also allows them to sheild them selves from falling arrows with no pain.

[U]Willow Ents[/U]
Willow Ents are not overly strong, but are covered in a large mass of lash like branches. As these Ents fight with smaller creatures such as Orcs and Uruk-Hai these branches lash and whip about their opponets, flaying through exposed flesh and bone.

[U]Beech Ents[/U]
Incredibly lithe and swift, Beech Ents are able to cover great distance at speed, a feat most Ents find incredibly hard. They are less robust than their stronger cousins but are able to make up for their slighter stature with their heightended agility and speed.

[U]Oak Ents[/U]
Oak Ents are stronger than the average Ent, able to pulverise a foe in a single swing or mighty blow, however due to their large bulk they are not as dextrous as the other Ents and must rely of their Beech cousins for support when in the heat of battle

[U]Ash Ents[/U]
Whether due to a stronger will than other Ents or some obscure benefit of their heitage, Ash Ents are unusually resistant to magic of all forms, weathering the effects of hostile sorcery as they do the change of the seasons.
Okay, with the types of Ents our of the way I'll give you the layout I would like for your application to this RPG:
[U][I]Application Sheet[/I][/U]

[U]Name:[/U]

[U]Age:[/U] (Doesn't apply for Ents)

*[U]Gender:[/U]

[U]Weapons & Armour:[/U] (Again, doesn't apply for Ents)

[U]Ent Type:[/U] (Only applys to Ent players)

[U]Master:[/U] Saruman or Sauron (Only applys to Uruk-Hai characters)

[U]Personality:[/U] (Do [U]NOT[/U] keep this simple, I like players in my RPGs to have a depth of character, not things like 'Is a nice person/Hates every one', please be serious)

[U]Apperance:[/U] (As above)

[U]Biography/History:[/U] (As above)
[U][I]My Character[/I][/U]

[U]Name:[/U] Quickbeam

[U]Age:[/U] N/A

[U]Gender:[/U] Male

[U]Weapons & Armour:[/U] N/A

[U]Ent Type:[/U] Birch

[U]Master:[/U] N/A

[U]Personality:[/U] As with all of the Birch Ents, Quickbeam has witnessed things that he will remember until his dying day. He burns with fury at Grishnákh and the Orcs and Uruk-Hai of Saruman for what they did to his trees and to his farther. He is anything but level headed when it comes to Grishnákh and this very often leads him to making rash choices when he hears that the Uruk-Hai Captain is very close. This not only puts himself in danger, but also the Ents under his leadership.

[U]Apperance:[/U] Quickbeam has a very thick trunk for an Ent of his size and age. His leaves are a golden brown during the autumn and a lush deep green during the summer. His bark is light brown with black patches over it. Across his left eye is a sideways gash which he recived from an Uruk-Hai while attempting to rescue his farther. His hands are very knuckley and each hand has seven fingers, each complete with very sharp ends. His arms and legs are very thick which allow him to clear the area of Uruk-Hai in a very short space of time. His large legs also allow him to move faster than most other Birch type Ents.

[U]Biography/History:[/U] Quickbeam is a young (By Entish Terms) and reckless Ent that has a deep loathing for any of those that have allied themselves with Saruman or his Master Sauron. He is a Birch Ent and so has seen many things that other Ents his age would have never dreamed of seeing. He witnessed first hand the Orcs and Uruk-Hai burning and hacking away at the trees of Fangorn forest and the death of his Farther as he struggled to defend the trees he so loved. He was there at Isengard and killed many Orcs and Uruk-Hai but he did not kill the one he was after, the Uruk-Hai Captain known as Grishnákh.
[U][I]The Catches[/I][/U]

1. I want to have good RPGers in my RPG, not people who punctuate evey sentence with many '!!!!' and litter their posts with incorrect spelling.

2. Any person who wishes to play one of the 'Heros' must have a detailed Personality and Description which mirriors the personal history I provided and the type of Ent they are if they are one of the Ents.

3. As usual, I expect regular posting on your part, good spelling and grammer and each post will have three paragraphs or more. Anyone who's quality and/or post will be given one warning, if it continues they are out of the RPG.

4. I have the right to accept or reject anyone who I feel does not come to the standards set out by the previous rules.

5. Have fun with the RPG :D.

*I am aware of the fact that in 'Lord of the Rings' there are no female Ents or Uruk-Hai but because Otaku is a mixed gender board I will not risk the wrath on the Female OBers and so have provided them the ability to play in my RPG :D.
----------------------------------------------------
[I]N/B:[/I] This is the second time I have posted this RPG on Otaku and I'd like for it to go better this time, just a note for those that signed up it the first time.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

I wish I hadn't missed it the first time.

[b][size=1]Name: Thornleaf

Weapons & Armour: N/A

Ent Type: Hawthorn Ent

Master: N/A

Personality: Thornleaf is a openminded layed-back kind of ent. He is usually able to stay calm in some of the worst situation, even when trees are being cut to the ground he can control his rage. He likes to joke alot with the other ents, even though they arn't very good, he does manage a crack of a smile. He is usually scolded by Whipbranch for his anticsand fun loving personality, but he can be serious when the time is right. He will usually take tracking seriously and when fighting he is serious, but even then bursts of his other side will come out. He also hates to see trees cut down and usually it is hard for him to watch what is happening to them. He always trys to cheer others up and look to the brightside. He is usually very brave and will never desert anyone, even if they tell him too.

Apperance: Like most Hawthorn Ents, Thornleaf has thorn covered all over his body that can be deadly weapons or used to help him disappear into a forest and he is shorter then other kinds of ents. He is rather slim for an ent, but still packs a good puch with his large hands with (4 fingers on each) and large arms. He has a peace of crimson cloth tied around his wrist that he found in the Eastern Realm of Fangorn. He has a huge thorn stick out of his forehead.

Biography/History: Even though he is of the Hawthorn Ents of the Eastern Realm of Fangorn and is the smaller of the 'Command Group' it does not mean Thornleaf is any less important to the cause than the other two leading Ents. As said, he is from the Eastern area of Fangorn and thus he knowns how to hide him self having grown up in the dense part of Fangorn forest and it also gave him the skill of tracking Orcs through the forest. He may not have seen many battles and is not the wisest of all Ents he does know his stuff when it comes to tracking an enemy and his small size aids him greatly when the need arises for him to use this skill to aid the Ents in their fight. He was also present and the Fall of Isengard. [/size][/b]

Hope that's good.

[SIZE=1][B]I'll play who I was last time... I'll try to do my best with my sight... sorry if there are mistakes...

Name: Grishnákh

Weapons & Armour: Basic armour and helmet of course, his weapons are:
Scimitar, a weapon used by many Uruk-Hai, with a thick blade (3/16"), and deadly sometimes.
I know this doesn't count as a weapon, but he also has a brown, wooden shield.

Master: Saruman

Personality: Grishnákh is mostly rough, strong, and horrible like most of his kind. He usally get's all personal about things when he is killing, for no reason at all. He believes that killing isn't fun unless they are afraid of you and are running away, anyone who is brave in his eyes is just a fool. Grishnákh looks at battles and things as a test, or just a reason to kill. Unlike most Uruk-Hai, he would rather think what to do in battle, think for a quater of a second then charge in that is, but you wouldn't say he is thinking, he is usally waiting for something. But when it comes to Ents, his personality changes; He doesn't think they can do much damage to him, so he is a fool in trying to mess with them and make them mad.

Apperance: Grishnákh is tall, around 6", has long tatty black hair going passed his shoulders, thick armour from his neck to his knees, a helmet with spike on top for no reason at all. His shield is kept on his back, and his other weapon is always in his hand. He is fairly bulky. The strange thing is, when you look into Grishnákh's eyes, all you see is evil and hate, but in a strange way.

Biography/History: Grishnákh is the arch rival of Quickbeam, created by Saruman in the first Uruk-Hai spawning, through he did not go with most of the Orcs. Saruman kept him and a select few others to keep the Orcs and Goblins in line while they burned their way through Fangorn Forest and thus fought and killed Quickbeams Farther. He was not at Isengard but at Helms Deep and was one of the only Uruk-Hai to survive that Battle. Grishnákh is now roaming middle earth, killing at will, with the Ents on his tail, hunting him.[/B][/SIZE]

Name: Golzimül of Ûdun

Weapons & Armour: Golzimül, unlike Uruk-hai of the white hand, uses a lighter combination of armour. He wears a full hauberch of chainmail and a deep-set helm of blackened steel. His arms and legs are only protected by leather bracers and thighguards. The armour isn't as effective as the full plate, however it grants him far better skill in his weapon. He weilds a two handed pike, a fairly brute weapon with serrated edge that can "tear" men in twain. On his back is a well crafted bow with a strong sinewy string. He tends to use both weapons with his added mobility.

Master: Sauron. Golzimül is an Uruk of the lidless eye.

Personality: Golzimül resents the Uruk-hai of sauruman and sees them as abhorrations. He, through years of indoctrination, has created an abiding love for his master Sauron. He is very reserved, blunt, and doesn't follow orders from any white-hands. He's fearless of any danger, and sometimes foolheardy. However, Golzimül has shown a remarkable aptitude to using traps in order to defeat more powerful enemies.

Apperance: Golzimül is about 5'9'', however he's never seen standing to his full height. He always sems bent, or crooked. His jaw is broad and heavy-set, and it's tusk-like canines are the only feautres of his face that appear below the eye-adorned helm. He's less muscular than the uruks of saruman but it's unknown if the physical appearence holds true and his limits may be far higher than anticipated. His left calf muscle is severly depleted from a battle where it was gored by a large spear. He doesn't appear to suffer from this except in full sprint, where he may display a slight gait. It's anyone's guess if he even feels the pain.

Biography/History: As a young broodling, Golzimül learned like any of sauron's uruks how to reach the top. The snaga he grew up with fell pray to his early ravages, and it is said he tasted blood before leaving the tit. This, of course is all shrouded in controversy of the primitive black speech. Golzimül rose in ranks of Sauron's elite Uruk-Hai. He understood the true heiarchy, the true power of the Dark Lord and it's mastery. He veiws the White hand as cheap imitations through flity magic.

One of Golzimül's first assignments was to terrorize the areas outside the dwimmerdale. He and his group found a group of elven rangers and ambushed them. The Uruks were sucessful for the most part, but each side took nearly even casualties. Golzimül was struck by an arrow in his chest and his leg was shred by a spear. He was left for dead. A few days later he appeared at the Morannon. Such a great victory earned him a Captain's post at Cirith Ungol until rumors of a sacred object began floating around the Fens of Gorgoth. He was quickly given a conscription of uruks and the more primitive orcs to reach Isenguard. They left through the pass of Minas Morgul within days.

As they travelled towards Entwash, the Uruks came under fire from Illithien. Most of Golzimül's band was lost, and the remaining fled to the safety of Ephel Dupath. Golzimül continued on his own, desperate to please the master and loathing the fact his only hope would remain in the race of uruks to which he bore such scorn.

[SIZE=1][FONT=arial][color=sienna][b][i]Name:[/i] Whipbranch

[i]Age:[/i] N/A

[i]Gender:[/i] Male

[i]Weapons & Armour:[/i] N/A

[i]Ent Type:[/i] Willow

[i]Master:[/i] N/A

[i]Personality:[/i] Whipbranch is as most of the smarter Ents, he thinks things over a few times to take different angles of a situation. In dangerous, life-threatning moments though, he makes a quick decision (quick for an Ent anyway).
Whipbranch has seen every Age of the Sun, and during his time, he has never seen an Ent as reckless as Quickbeam. He strives as no Ent has striven (is that even a word?) to make Quickbranch see the advantages of taking your time. But every time he mentions it, Quickbranch replies with: "But when in danger, you take not your time. Is that not true, Whipbranch?"
Whipbranch never wanted the War to begin. And over something as small as a ring! But now, all he wants to do with it is to help bring all races to a final agreement of peace.

[i]Apperance:[/i] Whipbranch's trunk is slender and less brittle than other Ents', enabling him access to the more dangerous heights of the mountains. His small size also helps him there.
His branches are longer than that of an average willow Ent, and they are also a little more flexible. Even though Whipbranch is one of the eldest of the Ents, he retains his youth. This is shown in the light beige colour of his bark, and his vibrant green leaves.
Whipbranch's arms are quite slender and long, which allow for swift hits to enemies or boulders blocking the way. All eight long, knuckly fingers on his left hand taper to sharp points. On his right hand, however, he only has six fingers. All of which are shorter than average and end in the whip-like branches he and other willow Ents wield.
His legs aren't overly thick or long, but in proportion to his body, fit perfectly.

[i]Biography/History:[/i] Of all the Ents, Whipbranch is, by far, the wisest.
His years in the first Age of the Sun led him to the belief that a great thinker is a quick thinker, but also that you cannot truly make a great decision unless you thought it over a few times.
His conscience battled this debate out through all Ages of the Sun. He is only just beginning to see how to make a great decision now.
Whipbranch was there when Quickbeam's father died, and shares his horrific hatred towards the Uruk-Hai. But Whipbranch can control this anger and keep calm enough to make a choice.
He has ever been trying to teach Quickbeam to do the same, but to no avail. Quickbeam is far too hot-headed to understand, and hasn't got enough years of knowledge to help back up Whipbranch's point.[/b][/color][/FONT][/SIZE]

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B]Right-e-ho, all you guys are in, great sign-ups all around. We still need the other two main Uruk-Hai characters and I'd like some 'lackys', mean main characters but if we get all the main ones and no 'lackys' we can still start without them.[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[b]Name:[/b] Kurgash

[b]Age:[/b] 23

[b]Gender:[/b]Male

[b]Weapons & Armour:[/b] Kurgash, being a scout for the Uruk-Hai, is usually clad in less armor than his counterparts. He wears a metal breastplate and helmet, but his arms are protected only by chain and leather, which allows him more flexibility. His legs have metal greaves, though he wears leather boots and a chain skirt over leather breeches. He carries a straight Gondorian sword he took off of a dead man, liking it better that the heavy hooked swords of the Uruk's He also carries a great black bow strapped to his back and an arrow bag at his belt.

[b]Master:[/b] [color=red]Sauron[/color]

Personality: Kurgash(or Kurg) is an eager young Uruk. He is willing to do almost anything for his master, Sauron, and wishes only to prove himself on the battlefield. He has a quick and sharp mind and can learn almost anything that he sets his mind to. He sometimes despairs about the less...intelligent, shall we say, members of his race, but always reminds himself that his duty is to Sauron first.

[b]Apperance:[/b] He is a rather average Uruk-Hai in size, standing at about 5'11". His helmet is usually off, unless he is battle, revealing tattered and matted black hair that falls to his broad shoulders. His face bears a tattoo of the Eye on his right cheek and he carries a scar from a human's sword on his left. The scar cuts a white line from just below his left eye to his jaw, marring his dark skin. He is heavy and muscualr, like most of the other members of his race. His jutting teeth are sharp and are yellowed from lack of care.

[b]Biography/History:[/b] He was originally a member of the contingent that guarded the Black Gate, but was always eager for a more exciting assignment. He was granted his wish when he was assigned to assist in a raid on a human settlement, where a contingent of Gondorian soldiers attempted to resist. He engaged the captain of the humans, battling across the village with him, giving as good as he got, though the stroke that gave him his scar was returned with a strike that removed the head of his opponent. He took the sword that gave him the scar as his own, and though there was some muttering about it from the others, he quickly proved that he could do just as much damage with it.

He was assigned, as a reward, to join a scout group, which was to move secretly through Gondor in order to test the Rohirrim's readiness, than join up with Saruman. The scout group was successful in its mission, though they lost several members to a surprise attack by a small group of Rohirrim. After that incident, they began their quick march to Isengard, hoping to gain assistance in combating the horsemen that still harried them.

[b]Name:[/b] Ulgruk

[b]Age:[/b] 27

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Weapons and Armor:[/b] Ulgruk wears the typical armor of Uruk-Hai soldier, minus the helmet. He believes that they cut down on vision and head movement. He wields a huge battle-axe, with which he can fell a man in a single blow.

[b]Master:[/b] Saruman

[b]Personality:[/b] Ulgruk is a vicous, even for a Uruk-Hai. He thirsts for battle, but keeps it in check. Most of the time. He doesn't see the need for any other knowledge besides that of who he must kill, and his master, Saruman. He will willingly cut down those of his own side that stand in his way, and has a reputation for doing so.

[b]Appearance:[/b] He stands at a huge 6'5, and his hair is always tied back in a large, long, black braid. There are small scars all over his dark face. He claims that they represent the enemies he has killed. No one knows for sure, however...He has the brand of the white hand on the left side of his face, and shows his contempt for those who slave under Sauron

[b]Bio[/b] Later. I don't have time right now. Sorry. :(

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B]This is good but I'm seeing 'lacky' Uruk-Hai and not main Uruk-Hai and more Ents which is what I'd like to see. But your all in as it stands but as said I'd like the main Uruk-Hai filled and the Ents to have some more lackys, thanks people[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Jokopoko, I've talked with DuoMax about this, and we've arranged that I'm one of the uruk-hai captains from mordor. Sort of an embassy. I'm basically the equivalent of Ugluk for Sauron. It's hard to choose uruks because so few are named (especially saurons), and I cant use Shagrat or Gorbag [stationed in cirith ungol]. So let's improvise here and see my uruk and duos uruk as something more than mere "lackeys". :D

Grazie!

[font=tahoma][color=#707875]Well here's my sign up Jo as you asked, I suppose I'll be the fourth in the company.

[b]Name:[/b] Ironhide [I had to have it Jo]

[B]Age:[/B] N/A

[B]Gender:[/B] Male

[B]Weapons & Armour:[/B] N/A

[B]Ent Type:[/B] Ash

[b]Master:[/b] N/A

[B]Personality:[/B] Like all Ash trees who have lived near Isengard for some many years Ironhide has developed a great resistance to Saruman's magics whether they be his speech tricks or those from his staff. He was one of the first to speak of a strike against Saruman and as such he was one of the main driving forces behind Pippin and Merry's plan for an attack against Isengard during the council with Treebeard. He has been described as being far-sighted, resolute and fair, he sees that small consistant victories against evil would be better than large scale battles going to and fro.

[B]Apperance:[/B] Light grey bark with differant shades on differant parts of his body along with patches ranging from a stoney grey to a silver. Oddly enough he has no scars from the war even though he has been in the thick of it right since the original attack against Isenguard, his leaves are at the moment a dark green readying to change to a red/orange color. He is one of the larger Ents standing at 22 feet in height and having a trunk 7 feet thick, his arms and legs are long and thick along him to knock Orcs and Uruk-Hai clear away and crush them beneath his feet.

[B]Biography/History:[/B] Wise and fair he has lived in Fangorn for as long as he has existed and he has been a great protector and benevolent planter of young trees in Fangorn, this new alliance between the Wizard Saruman the White and Sauron has left him deeply contemplative of what will happen to Fangorn and he decided that a strike against the fledgling forces in Isengard were needed. However nobody would listen and this left him fearing the worst as Saruman's forces grew and grew and he created the foul Uruk-Hai. He was one of the first to learn of the burning of the trees of Fangorn and personally slew many of those who had caused the atrocities against the forest. With the arrival of Merry and Pippin an assault was finally planned against Isengard and Ironhide was one of the first to rend the stone from the walls and hurl them at the fowl creations of Saruman, he personally slew more than 100 Orcs at the battle. He has joined Quickbeam and the other Ents as they seek to destroy the last remnants of Saruman's foul creatures.[/color][/font]

[COLOR=TEAL][SIZE=1][B]Okay, the usual run down of 'accepted and rejected':
--------------------------

[U]Outcast[/U]
[I]Ironhide[/I]
Accepted

[U]Orien_Xel[/U]
[I]Ulgruk[/I]
*Finished the sign-up ASAP*

[U]DuoMax[/U]
[I]Kurgash[/I]
Accepted

[U]Inti[/U]