OtakuBoards

The Pokemon Region Of Pleasant

DDG

Well, I created this region a few months ago, over the summer while I had a broken hand and some graph paper. I made the region and the towns, and decided to name the region Pleasant, after my hometown. It is the region with a connection to every region, for some cities are named after people like Professors and so forth and some towns have gym leaders from other regions living in them. Once I get enough people to start the RP, I will post all of the towns and gym leaders and their Pokemon.

The region of Pleasant is a very peaceful place. Loved by trainers everywhere. It has 12 cities with gyms located in them, 5 islands and all together, 16 cities. It has many fascinating places to visit and is a great place to take a vacation, however, Pokemon Thieves have been spotted in the area and tourism has died down somewhat. The main attraction of The Pleasant region it Mt. Pleasant, where it is rumored, the greatest Pokemon Master lives and trains, awaiting the day, a challenger will step forth to battle.

[font=bold]Sign up[/font]

Name:
Description:
Bio:
Starter Pokemon: (it can be anyone of the starters or any Pokemon of your choice, just nothing like legendary Pokemon or anything)
What you want to be: (I mean like a trainer, breeder, elemental trainer{by this I mean training only one type of Pokemon like just water or just fire, etc}, Photography, Artist, etc.)

[font=bold]My Sign Up[/font]

Name: Kayla
Description: Medium length brown hair, brown eyes, black hooded sweatshirt, green cargo pants, 5'2'' and a half
Bio: Her parents were Pokemon researchers so she had grown up around Pokemon and knew almost all there was to know about them. Her parents decided that she should go on a Pokemon journey and gave her a starter Pokemon and told her to go to the Pleasant region. She did as they said and ended up in the wonderful region of Pleasant.
Starter Pokemon: Eevee
Trainer

Name:Alex Eve
Description:Short brown hair,brown eyes,tan skin,Black pants and a red shirt.Black combat boots and a black pack with red pouches.
Bio:Started her journey with an eveeve and fought with it for a while they had a special bond.When her eveeve enovled into a Umbron she gave up gym battling to understand the friendship of pokemon and trainer.She then found a injured eveeve and healed it it decided to stay with her and it evetally evoled into an Espoen.Her Dark and Light matted and produed eggs wicth she hatched and evoled them after getting to know them with a water,thunder,fire stone.She has a wonderful bond with all her pokemon.She dreames to start an Evevee Reserve where evevees come and live under protection.
Pokemon: Umbreon(Dark)
Espeon(Light)
Flareon(Hotshot)
Jolteon(Shock)
Vaporeon(Jet)
Evevee(Kimi)
What you want to be: breeder

Name: Ally

Description: Looks like Misty with longer hair and in the clothes of May.

Bio: Ally has finally graduated from Pokemon School after 5 years. Now she has finally decided that she has learned enough to go on her own pokemon journey. After reiceving her first pokemon Ally decided that she wanted to start her training in the Region of Pleasant and so she is off to it.

Starter Pokemon: Torchic

Trainer

Yes, that is fine Swordmaster. Since you are a breeder it is ok for you to have a team of Pokemon.

Oh, and Eevee is spelled like that, and this is how you spell Vaporeon. Sorry if I seem rude, I'm kind of a grammar and spelling freak.

Ooooh...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[color=purple][u]Name:[/u] Velma
[u]Age:[/u] 21
[u]Gender:[/u] Female
[u]Description:[/u] Velma looks sort of like Jessie, except with shorter purplish-black hair that stays down, bright green eyes, wears a short blue and green shirt, a purple skirt, and her gloves are a little shorter. She is sometimes seen with a rose in the little pocket in her shirt.
[u]Bio:[/u] In most of her life, Velma has lived in the faraway continent of Aquatissea. She was the gym leader of Teal City there, and she has always liked Poison-type Pokemon. But later, Koga took over her gym (how sad!), and she fled to the region of Pleasant. Now, she hopes to reclaim her title of Gym Leader.
[u]Starter Pokemon:[/u] (OK if I have more than one if I'm an ex-gym leader, right?)
Gloom, Dustox, Venonat, Ekans, and Seviper
[u]Occupation:[/u] Used to be a Gym Leader, but is now a Trainer[/color]

Hope Velma's in... hope ex-gym leaders are OK...

Jolteon, not Jolten... no offense

Name: Cay Schwartz

Description: **Attatch**

Bio: Cay has lived alone for most of her life in a small woods near one of cities. She was abadoned when she was born and left at an orphanage where they treated her like a pice of trash. She escaped the orphanage at age 8 and ran to the woods where she could live alone with the pokemon. Living alone wasn't easy, but she had some help from a few hickers who let her have a small cabin they were going to knock down. She lived alone for a while and mainly only goes to the city to get food and get some conversation with old friends. She now has finally decided to start her own pokemon journey after being around them for so many years.

Starter Pokemon: Cyndaquil

What you want to be: Trainer

Course a photographer can have Pokemon.

PS- In a minute, I am going to scan the region, but I need someone else to post so I can post a new reply so i can attach it. If you can post here, so I can do that, thank you.

[color=teal]Hello!! (waves)

Name: Amber "Hotstrike" Johnson

Description: Amber has shoulder length blonde hair with red highlights and blue eyes. She wears a long sleeved black shirt that shows her shoulders and has flames on the sleeves, black jeans with flames coming from the bottom of them, black timbs, and black fingerless gloves. She also has black goggles.

Bio: Amber use to work with her uncle at his gym, but trainers started complaining. They were complaining because Amber's Charizard had gotten way to strong. Amber's uncle told her to get rid of her Charizard or get out. Amber could never get rid of her Charizard. Charizard was her first pokemon. She met Charizard when she was six and Charizard was still a Charmander. Amber now wonders around aiming to be a great pokemon trainer. Her ultimate goal is to beat her uncle. People call her Hotstrike because she usually just uses her Charizard.

Starter Pokemon: (I hope my team is ok because I used to be a Gym Leader assitance)
Charizard (Charlia)
Typhlosion (Cinder)
Blaziken (Blaze)
Houndoom
Absol
Sneasel

What you want to be: Trainer

OOC: I hope this is ok.[/color]

Yup, absolutely fine. I could not scan the region, but I did draw it on paint. It will be attached. I have enough people now to start the RPG so I will also attach it to the first post there.

I will explain more about the map in the RPG. So if you have any questions, wait till then. Then, after that, if you still have any questions, PM me about them.

howdy Kayla..minaswell join this thing...
------------------------
Name: Xio
Description: Short black hair, brown eyes, wears a white t-shirt and blue baggy jeans.
Bio: She grew up in Wood Town and her older brothers had all left to become pokemon masters. That's where she got her goal from. Her dad is also a gym leader in a different region...
Starter Pokemon: Cyndiqui (Cyder)
What I want to be: Trainer

[color=blue]
Does anyone know of a good site with a lot of pokemon info? Also, I'm a bit new at this pokemon stuff so I'm sorry if I make any mistakes.

[b]Name:[/b] Chuichi Kaneko

[b]Age:[/b] 12

[b]Gender:[/b] Male

[b]Description:[/b] Short white blond hair, bright blue eyes, dark blue vest, black shirt, dark blue cargo pants, black boots, silver necklace, black backpack

[b]Bio:[/b] The son of Benkei Kaneko, the owner of "Kaneko's Kafeteria", the only Pokemon restaurant in the Pleasant region, Chuichi was unwillingly raised on a steady diet of pokemon. Business has never been very well and Chuichi always tells his father that it's probably because people don't like the idea of eating pokemons, but he never listens. Chuichi has always wanted to be a pokemon trainer but his father would never let him because he wanted him to inherit the family business. Then, when his dad cooked the clefairy that he had found, Chuichi ran out to his treehouse and cried over the death of his pet. A gastly heard him, and came to see what was going on. Chuichi caught it and he was overjoyed to have finally found a pokemon that his dad can't serve for dinner. When Benkei left to find the perfect Charizard for a spicy stew, Chuichi packed up his stuff and left on his electric scooter to go find more pokemon like his gastly and to show his dad that pokemon are not just for eating. But Chuichi's reputation has preceded him, and he's had a hard time making friends with pokemons or trainers.

[b]Starter Pokemon[/b] Gastly

[b]What you want to be:[/b] Elemental Trainer (Ghost)
[/color]

• 1 year later...
[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][FONT=Courier New]Name: Meilyn Yamako

Description: Meilyn looks sort of like Lisa from Pokemon 3: The Movie except that instead of brown hair, she has cerulean blue hair, purple eyes and wears anything comfortable. She also has a sling backpack

Bio: Meilyn is the daughter of one of the best Pokemon breeders in Birch Town. She got all of her pokemon when she was only 5 and raised them herself. Her older brother, Koji, is in Kanto training to be Professor Oak's assistant. She loves Pokemon. Her favorite Pokemon is all of them. She is a sensitive young girl. She graduated from Pokemon University in Hoenn.

Starter Pokemon: Mightyena (Krystal), Raichu (Sparx), Blaziken (Blaze), Metagross (Meta), Pidgeot (Sapphire), Salamence (Fang)

What you want to be: Pokemon Breeder[/FONT][/COLOR]

[size=1][color="#CC3366"]Once again, Feyrbrand, please refrain from bringing back dead RPGs. I think it's safe to assume that if it's a year old, you won't be able to participate. The best thing to do is just wait for another pokemon RPG to pop up (and one will, trust me).

If you have any questions, please let me know. And remember: [b]make sure you read the rules so this does not happen again[/b]. A ban warning might otherwise be in order.

- Arcadia[/color][/size]