OtakuBoards

Enya

Hinata

[COLOR=orange][SIZE=1]

Hey everyone. I know you're wondering why you're seeing this name pop up, but this is the appropriate place.

I just started really listening to this group and music like theirs but I don't really know of other bands that play this type of amibent music. If you could hit me on to more groups of the same nature or ever more songe lo look for from Enya it would be awesome...

Thank You Much!!
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Sorry Sweetreyes, I won't be much of a help with other groups like Enya. . I am not a big music type of guy. ^_^

As for Enya herself, I do listen to her stuff. She is very relaxing, and actually has a lot of good songs. I have worked a few late night jobs, and nothing is worse then coming back home, and not being able to fall asleep, or at least relax (I was. . and still am a bit of an insomniac). Another person (that I may be smacked for) that I listen to would be Bjork. . she has a bit more quirky and odd sounds. . but same thing. I would listen to her music along with Enya and Coldplay to help me get relaxed =)

Don't know if this helps at all. . just thought I would share ^_^[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Hm... I listen to Enya as well, but... I really wouldn't call Enya a band :sweat: Enya's music I THINK can be found under "New World" (or something like that) in the music area, but I'm not completly sure.

Enya is very relaxing, I really like her music from Lord of the Rings, which is one of the main reasons why I bought the soundtrack to the fellowship (Now im just buying it for Billy Boyd), but Her music is great. Listening to it when you can't get to sleep is a good idea, it makes you sleepy... because it's soo relaxing... Sail away is probably one of my favs. that she sings.

[COLOR=indigo]I love Enya. I first heard her in sixth grade and ever since have fallen in love with her music. Its really relaxing and I love her voice. I'm not sure what other "bands" like her there are, I don't know much about that style of music, all I know is that I love Enya. Good luck on the search![/COLOR]

Enya is great, but I only really like a few of her songs like "Sail Away", "Only Time", and "Water Mark".
I really like Mandalay and Yanni though! I'm not sure if Mandalay fits in Enya's category, but it really doesn't matter after you've heard their music! My favorite song of their?s is ?It?s Enough Now? from their newest album, [I]Solace[/I]. Give Mandalay and Yanni a try.

[color=#707875]If you like Enya, I'd also recommend Deep Forest, Delerium and a group that I cannot remember the name of right now...ugh.

If I remember, I'll tell you. ^_^

I like Enya, but I guess that's mostly because she's easy to like. Her stuff is pretty easy on the ears I suppose. But having said that, I wouldn't call myself an Enya fan as such. Now and then, I can listen to her and enjoy it...but not all the time.[/color]