OtakuBoards

Sennen's soul comic

Japan

Whoo, nice picture. The artwork is pretty good, gets the message across. You need to work on composition of panels more though....it's a bit linear you could say. Maybe work on details a bit more too, but this is coming from me, keep in mind. If you do stuff like this long enough you'll always do better. I haven't drawn a comic in awhile so if I ever do we could always have some sort of comic contest or something......>__>......just for fun of course, no prizes or bets.:blah:

*slowly regains his composure after reading that comic* :D

I thought it was hilarious. Obviously, not very many people are gonna get all the inside jokes in there (unless they stalk me, Syk3, Sennen or Ken all the time) but it's a nice treat for me to read through it and laugh.

As for the actual drawing, I like it. The style is obviously meant to be more humorous. Sure, the proportions are off, but I think that gives the comic more of a humorous angle. Would the comic really be as funny with perfectly drawn characters? I think not.

I also love the way Sennen is putting his finger up in the air when he says "I would like turkey and cheese on it, please." That made me laugh a ton for some odd reason lol.

And if Ken ever got his hands on a soul-sucking machine, the world would be doomed. No doubt about it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by maladjusted [/i]
[B][size=1] Didn't that RPG...crash and burn? *gets beat up*

^_^ Nice comic, it's pretty amusing. Hope you post up more, soon![/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm still incredibly sad that the RPG died so quickly, because I was having tons of fun posting in it. Maybe I should think up a weird RPG of my own over Winter Break...

And, yes, the people of OtakuBoards demand more, Laura. More sammiches, more Syk3 fawning over Mei and more stealing of souls by Ken.

Yay.

[color=teal]Hehe, funny stuff.

I really like the whole comical feel you have on it. The character designs and expressions are priceless, and you were able to impliment our daily quotes flawlessly. The way you put it together was very creative as well, heh. The only think that wonders me is..what is Sen doing in the second frame?

I always love when I'm drawn into a story line. ^_^[/color]

It reminds me of Monty Python. Well done. The insanity of the dialogue and outright lunatic actions totally bring me back to Flying Circus. I swear, I saw John Cleese playing Ken, or Ken playing John Cleese. Excellent work.

The art itself is sketch, but hey, it's a parody, meant to be outrageous, so the style fits.

Terrific stuff.