OtakuBoards

~<For M'dear Desbreko ^^>~

Kaede-san

[Color=teal][Size=1][B]If any can recall, a while back GinnyLyn created Deschu, Desbreko?s plushie counterpart. After countless chats with these two, the other day it seemed each of us had a plushie whom clinged to our leg? except me. Well, Des began to complain that I needed a plushie who would be willing to make a flying jump in order to get to my leg. Well Des, since I thought you were most likely to mention that again the next time we talked, I thought a bit? and then recalled the time I turned Deschu in to Jason minion. That was the day I had created Jaschu in my mind. So, I finally sat my butt down and drew Jaschu, so you?d stop [I]nagging me[/I], lol.

It took me about 15 minutes, with an additional 5 to 6 minutes to shade him in, so methinks it took me a good 20 minutes in the end. It isn?t as great as Ginny?s drawing, but still? isn?t he cute? Lol. So Des here?s what you asked for? I know after this, Jaschu will not be my favorite plushie anymore?[/color][/size][/b]

[color=indigo]Heheh, perfect. An even more evil version of Deschu, lol... But won't that chainsaw hurt when he clings to your leg? :toothy:

And I have no idea where you two got the idea of his ponytail hanging over his shoulder. Neither of us ever have it hanging over our shoulders. It looks funny, it gets in the way, and it's more comfortable hanging down the back. :rolleyes:[/color]

[color=teal][b][size=1] You know, it had never occured to me that it the chainsaw would get in the way O__o"

And, I didn't count on making an eviler version of Deschu... he was just supposed to be... a bit... erm... ecstatic, yes. That's right, [i]ecstatic[/i] for a plushie. lol... the ponytail just sort of... happened, because I based his mask sort of on Vega's from Street Fighter ^^; the picture I had has his ponytail hanging on his shoulder, so that just happened since I got distracted by the picture...

I'll do another picture wih his mask off, and his ponytail going down the back so you'll finally be satified Des, lol.[/color][/size][/b]