King Penn Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]Simply put, no. A TV series perhaps but a movie, I think not... -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] yeah, I agree with you there, they just wouldn't be able to fit in enough of the story
Dan L Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i] [B]well i don't think orlando bloom should play the role if they made a movie of it.ob can't play link,link has a certain hair style and ob's hair is way different yup and if they made a live action movie about it how can they keep the hat on? [/B][/QUOTE] they could just go for a bit of originality and lose the hat for the movie... no, you cant do that *deus hits himself* to be honest, no, I don't think they should make a Zelda movie.
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted January 17, 2002 Posted January 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i] [B] they could just go for a bit of originality and lose the hat for the movie... no, you cant do that *deus hits himself* to be honest, no, I don't think they should make a Zelda movie. [/B][/QUOTE] I totally agree they should just keep it a game like it is now :D
Desbreko Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [color=indigo]Check it out! [url]www.nintendo.com[/url] has a poll to see if people would rather have a 1. Comic book series - 4.82% 2. Novelization - 8.95% 3. Live action movie - 60.03% 4. Animated series - 26.20% Could this mean that Nintendo is actually going to make one or more of these? I hope they make another animated series! Edit: I'll be updating the percentages every now and then. Edit 2: I hadn't updated the percentages for awhile, and then they took down the poll... So these aren't the final percentages.[/color]
Guest demimonkoumon Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i] [B]ah, i don't think they should make a zelda movie, but thats me. kinda like when i was young, i read animorphs, then they made a tv series on nickelodeon, totally ruined my perspective..... [/B][/QUOTE]Exactly, I [COLOR=firebrick][B]LOVED[/B] [/COLOR] Animorphs... until they made the show...
Angelus_Necare Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 I promised myself that one day that I was going to direct the legend of Zelda movie, and do it right you guys have nothing to worry about. I would be as professional and as true to game as humanly posible, I think it would be a great hit like lord of the rings.
Desbreko Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [color=indigo]Would you base it off one of the games, or have an original story? I think my earlier idea of making it about the Imprisoning War would be cool... But then Link wouldn't be able to be in it...[/color]
Sephiroth Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 I don't think they should make a zelda movie, they would definately ruin it....
BabyGirl Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [color=deeppink]Man, this is an old topic that I never posted in...I'd love it if they made a Zelda movie. I don't think I'm into the whole "legend" as much as some others are (like jcgoudy ;)) so I think that a movie would be awesome. If it was well done, with a good plot and actors and such...then I think it would be awesome. Only thing I wouldn't want them to do would be re-create an adventure that Link goes on in the games. I think they would need to create a new adventure...otherwise it would be too disappointing methings...[/color]
Guest ZYFER Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 I think they should make a movie and that it can be done quite well. it would be interesting to see.
Chaos Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 I believe they already made a Zelda Movie in Japan. I heard it at school.. But it wasn't exactly the same story. Hell, rocket-launchers? I think not........:rolleyes: -Nuff Said-
Guest Shift Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 I like the idea of zelda movie, cause i have a weak imagination..
bignatedawg Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 I realy think it would be better if they made an animated movie. Most likely they would mess things up if it were people, like having Disney make the movie *thinks of the mario movie*that was scary.... :nervous:
[SG]Bo| Posted March 4, 2002 Posted March 4, 2002 [QUOTE]Originally Posted By SuperSayian I believe they already made a Zelda Movie in Japan. I heard it at school.. But it wasn't exactly the same story. Hell, rocket-launchers? I think not........:rolleyes: -Nuff Said-[/QUOTE] Really? If it is real, i think there should be an english version soon. Maybe i should really look out for it. Anyway, i really wish that the plot of story will be almost the same too.. Just like Pokemon!!:p
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now