OtakuBoards

does anone think they should make a zelda movie?

Majora64

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B]well i don't think orlando bloom should play the role if they made a movie of it.ob can't play link,link has a certain hair style and ob's hair is way different yup and if they made a live action movie about it how can they keep the hat on? [/B][/QUOTE]

they could just go for a bit of originality and lose the hat for the movie... no, you cant do that *deus hits himself*
to be honest, no, I don't think they should make a Zelda movie.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]

they could just go for a bit of originality and lose the hat for the movie... no, you cant do that *deus hits himself*
to be honest, no, I don't think they should make a Zelda movie. [/B][/QUOTE]
I totally agree they should just keep it a game like it is now :D

[color=indigo]Check it out! [url]www.nintendo.com[/url] has a poll to see if people would rather have a

1. Comic book series - 4.82%

2. Novelization - 8.95%

3. Live action movie - 60.03%

4. Animated series - 26.20%

Could this mean that Nintendo is actually going to make one or more of these? I hope they make another animated series!

Edit: I'll be updating the percentages every now and then.

Edit 2: I hadn't updated the percentages for awhile, and then they took down the poll... So these aren't the final percentages.[/color]

• 1 month later...
Guest demimonkoumon
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]ah, i don't think they should make a zelda movie, but thats me. kinda like when i was young, i read animorphs, then they made a tv series on nickelodeon, totally ruined my perspective..... [/B][/QUOTE]Exactly, I [COLOR=firebrick][B]LOVED[/B] [/COLOR] Animorphs... until they made the show...

[color=deeppink]Man, this is an old topic that I never posted in...I'd love it if they made a Zelda movie.

I don't think I'm into the whole "legend" as much as some others are (like jcgoudy ;)) so I think that a movie would be awesome. If it was well done, with a good plot and actors and such...then I think it would be awesome.

Only thing I wouldn't want them to do would be re-create an adventure that Link goes on in the games. I think they would need to create a new adventure...otherwise it would be too disappointing methings...[/color]

[QUOTE]Originally Posted By SuperSayian

I believe they already made a Zelda Movie in Japan. I heard it at school.. But it wasn't exactly the same story. Hell, rocket-launchers? I think not........:rolleyes:

-Nuff Said-[/QUOTE]
Really? If it is real, i think there should be an english version soon. Maybe i should really look out for it. Anyway, i really wish that the plot of story will be almost the same too.. Just like Pokemon!!:p