OtakuBoards

One ring to rule America

Stuart

I remember getting an email of that picture about a year or two ago when LOTR was really really big, being the movies were just coming out and such. Yes, it is too fast and such, but it is funny. I wonder if they will do one when the elections are over.

Too fast? Hey, I think it's perfect. That is, to say, I'm also a super fast reader. ^^;
The animation is pretty choppy...I think it would look better if the sildes were to either slide into each other or a dissolve effect...I dunno, up to Lord Prozen, really.
Pretty funny though. (And I think I know the technique used with the Ring)

[color=royalblue]*looks at katanas post* its about time somebody didnt think it went to fast. lol im a fast reader too so I guess thats why it seems kinda fast.:D if it looks choppy bring that up with Helba not me. I just animated it, he made the slides. I wish I could make it look cooler but im too lazy to figure out how to do effects like that.:)[/color]

I think everyone who commented on the banner was misunderstood by the "fast readers." It's not that it's too fast to read: I think everyone who said it was too fast was able to read the text in one loop. The point is, though, you have to watch it at least twice to figure out everything: one loop to read the text, and then a second to figure out what the text is talking about.

You can't honestly say you can take in the picture and read the text within one sitting.

[Thanks for this Azurewolf]

[i]One loop to read the text,
one loop to see it,
one loop to get the message,
and in the darkness read it[/i]

^_^

Anyhow... I like the banner. I think it should be slower and smoother- fill in more frames. Take some time with it. I can read it fine- what I want to do is study it closer and look at the details. Thats where the problem is. However, my favourite part is the text at the end 'Or at least America' teehee. Very good idea. I like it. Just slow it down and fill in more frames.