Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]I made the slides and Lord Porzen did the animation. Pretty funny dont you think?[/SIZE]

[IMG]http://hack_helba.250free.com/Georgebush.gif[/IMG]
Posted
[size=1][color=chocolate]It is good, except it goes too fast. Give people a chance to read it.
The only problem I have with this is that it goes too fast.[/size][/color]
Posted
I remember getting an email of that picture about a year or two ago when LOTR was really really big, being the movies were just coming out and such. Yes, it is too fast and such, but it is funny. I wonder if they will do one when the elections are over.
Posted
Too fast? Hey, I think it's perfect. That is, to say, I'm also a super fast reader. ^^;
The animation is pretty choppy...I think it would look better if the sildes were to either slide into each other or a dissolve effect...I dunno, up to Lord Prozen, really.
Pretty funny though. (And I think I know the technique used with the Ring)
Posted
[color=royalblue]*looks at katanas post* its about time somebody didnt think it went to fast. lol im a fast reader too so I guess thats why it seems kinda fast.:D if it looks choppy bring that up with Helba not me. I just animated it, he made the slides. I wish I could make it look cooler but im too lazy to figure out how to do effects like that.:)[/color]
Posted
I think everyone who commented on the banner was misunderstood by the "fast readers." It's not that it's too fast to read: I think everyone who said it was too fast was able to read the text in one loop. The point is, though, you have to watch it at least twice to figure out everything: one loop to read the text, and then a second to figure out what the text is talking about.

You can't honestly say you can take in the picture and read the text within one sitting.
Posted
[Thanks for this Azurewolf]

[i]One loop to read the text,
one loop to see it,
one loop to get the message,
and in the darkness read it[/i]

^_^

Anyhow... I like the banner. I think it should be slower and smoother- fill in more frames. Take some time with it. I can read it fine- what I want to do is study it closer and look at the details. Thats where the problem is. However, my favourite part is the text at the end 'Or at least America' teehee. Very good idea. I like it. Just slow it down and fill in more frames.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...