OtakuBoards

What have you daydreamed about?

MischiefLink

Once while I was at school I daydreamed about have a remote control that could mute the teacher and like turn on music:D and all day in every class i took out the remote and muted the teacher and there was also a fast forward buton and I pressed it and the teacher started talking real fast and then the day was over real fast! Back in real life the real bell rang and I got out of the dream!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B][color=red]I like to day dream, and visualize my teachers dressed in really odd garb. :laugh:Or..........I just fall asleep...[i]and[/i] out of my seat:rolleyes:. School is just a fancy name for nap-time:sleep::).[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yea its just a cover for its true real name...Nap Time..LoL i do daydream aboutz lots of stuff......

Guest Master O Beans
Ah yes ,I usually just long for the weekends...and think about what adventures I'll be having on them...it's tough to tell these days :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Mostly I end up writing myself into whatever book I'm reading at the time...

Lord of the Rings, Xanth, Harry Potter, Dragonriders of Pern, Redwall...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Dude I realy like Dragonriders of Pern I only read some of it but from what I read it was realy good!! (I didnt have the whole book it was just like a short story of it)