MischiefLink Posted October 11, 2001 Posted October 11, 2001 Once while I was at school I daydreamed about have a remote control that could mute the teacher and like turn on music:D and all day in every class i took out the remote and muted the teacher and there was also a fast forward buton and I pressed it and the teacher started talking real fast and then the day was over real fast! Back in real life the real bell rang and I got out of the dream!
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [color=red]I like to day dream, and visualize my teachers dressed in really odd garb. :laugh:Or..........I just fall asleep...[i]and[/i] out of my seat:rolleyes:. School is just a fancy name for nap-time:sleep::).[/color]
Guest Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B][color=red]I like to day dream, and visualize my teachers dressed in really odd garb. :laugh:Or..........I just fall asleep...[i]and[/i] out of my seat:rolleyes:. School is just a fancy name for nap-time:sleep::).[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Yea its just a cover for its true real name...Nap Time..LoL i do daydream aboutz lots of stuff......
MischiefLink Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 I sleep in school sometimes too.:sleep: Some of my teachers even say that we can sleep too! They are cool!
Lia Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 my teacher rambles on about his S.H.I.T theory every ay r how he hates celine dion(sp?) or makes us watch the simpsons...ain't he great? lol
BabyGirl Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [color=deeppink]I'm just waiting until this year is over...then it's off to [b]college[/b]!!! :love: Daydreaming...I think half of the stuff I daydream about isn't even appropriate :smirk: :p.[/color]
MischiefLink Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 Lol..What I usually daydream about isnt appropriate either.
Sara Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [SIZE=1]Mostly I end up writing myself into whatever book I'm reading at the time... Lord of the Rings, Xanth, Harry Potter, Dragonriders of Pern, Redwall...[/SIZE]
DeathKnight Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 usually i take out a sheet of note book paper and draw... o.o
No-Name Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 eh heh heh heh... i dream about...well...my daydreams (or fantasies, as i like to call them) are for my mind only...
white out Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 I usually daydream about having a boyfriend *sigh*
lil_hell4t Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 sometimes i day dream,and get yelled at by the teacher....its either about me and rach (my g/f) or either some crazy story thats related to dbz some how that ive imagined
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Ah yes ,I usually just long for the weekends...and think about what adventures I'll be having on them...it's tough to tell these days :p
Desbreko Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 usually, i daydream about vidoe games and what do next in a game.
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 i daydream about vegeta...eh, you know how...:smirk: i haven't gotten any in awhile.. LOL i also dream about being saiya-jin & inflicting glorious revenge on all those that've wronged me... i dream about being a vampire...yeah, a vampire saiya-jin, that would be perfect.
MischiefLink Posted October 12, 2001 Author Posted October 12, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Mostly I end up writing myself into whatever book I'm reading at the time... Lord of the Rings, Xanth, Harry Potter, Dragonriders of Pern, Redwall...[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Dude I realy like Dragonriders of Pern I only read some of it but from what I read it was realy good!! (I didnt have the whole book it was just like a short story of it)
conpiracymonki Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 [b]My whole life [i]is[/i] a day-dream... O.o'[/b]
Sui Generis Posted October 12, 2001 Posted October 12, 2001 Too many things...Mainly just make up stories, in my head....I also day dream of the weekends..and an occasional naughty thought..:devil: ...Oh and also Football alot of football..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now