OtakuBoards

Moonlight Crystal

stun gun Milly

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Story:
When a Crystal which holds great power is heard by people all around. Destruction may come. The possessor of this great crystal is chased by many powerful people. When a group called the Lunar Witchhunters comes to claim this great crystal, they chase this girl down to a little village surrounded by a desert like land. While she runs, she tries to seek help. She ends up meeting a boy and he agrees to help her by hiding her in his little village like home. The Lunar Witchhunters lose her, but for now. There were other people called Bounty Hunters looking for the same girl, and seeked the great power of the same crystal the Lunar Witchhunters was after.

Legend:
The Crystal is said to have great power alone, but within the sky above us, holds a vast city of enormous power and great riches. This may be why the Lunar Witchhunters and the Bounty Hunters are after the possessor of this enchanting crystal. Because this crystal is the key to open this city for the riches and power.

Choose a group you'll be in.

Lunar Witchhunters: We need 6 people.

Bounty hunters: We need 3 people. (But it's not a group, you'll be on your own.)

Or you can be the boy or girl. Only one boy and one girl. (They are the main boy and girl characters.)

Name:
Weapons: (You can only have 3 weapons. These weapons can be guns and/or swords. But tell us what type of guns and/or swords.) Oh, I know this is late, but you can also have type of magical weapons, like spells. Just describe what they do ^^.
Group:
Appearence: (You can describe it or you can give a pic.)
History:

Okay, that's it ^^.

I'll post my profile later ^^.

And thanks to CB Shin for the great help he gave ^^.[/color][/size]

Adding on to the story, the Lunar Witchhunters want to destroy the crystal for they deem it evil and unholy and are not afraid to kill anybody, including the girl, to get it. Bounty Hunters want it because it was the biggest bounty ever posted by a mysterious count, who also aren't above killing to get it. The boy and girl just want to survive and figure out the secrets of the crystal. Hope that give a clearer story :D Here's my profile.

Name: C'tar "The Longshot"

Weapons: Primary weapon is a Sniper Rifle using long silver bullets. He also carries a mystical longsword and a more advanced pistol, the Sig-Sauer P226, which also uses silver bullets.

Group: Lunar Witchhunters

Appearance: Short black hair, medium build, though very agile, usually wears rags beneath a desert cloak. Also has a mask, which enables only the right eye to see and regular desert shoes.

History: Saw his parents murdered by the Lunar Witchhunters when he was very young, tramautizing him. The result has lead to him not speaking to anyone, except ones he trust the most. When his parents were murdered, the murderers took him in and trained him to be a Witchhunter. They first found his talent when he was out hunting a suspected cult member with some other witchhunters. Since they were all trainees, they were only armed with rifles. About 100 meters away, the witchhunters spotted the member. All of the witchhunters charged in a mad frenzy to get in range, when they suddenly heard a gunshot from behind them. It was C'tar and when they looked back, they saw the cult member lifeless on the ground. Since then he was given a Sniper Rifle and earned the nickname "The Longshot" for his abilities. He's also fond of swordsmanship and pistols, but he's in his prime when he's sniping out unsuspecting targets.

P.S. Medieval weapons do not only have to be swords. They can be as creative as you want. The only exception to this rule is the Bow and Arrow, because of the creation of guns. Everyone join A.S.A.P. :D

Here's my profile ^^.

Name: Kurumi
Weapons: A katana, dagger, and a special gun (I'm not familar with types of guns ^^).
Appearence: I'll be sure to get a pic ^^.
History: After she was done with practicing her fighting skills. She heard of a great crystal, which held great power. She feared if this crystal was to get into the wrong hands. Great and horrible things would come. She prepared to set out to find this crystal and destroy it before anything horrible happened.

Name: Aidan Pryde

Weapons: Daikyu (long bow), Katana, and dagger in a boot sheath

Group: Lunar Witchhunter

Appearence: 6'3" with shot-cut, brown hair and dark blue eyes. He wears a black, sleeveless jumpsuit with black boots. Around his neck he wears a hood/cape combo made from the fur of a white wolf, the hood is formed by the upper part of the wolf's head and snout.

History: Aidan was raised since birth by a group of Lunar Witchhunters in the hopes of succeeding the tests and joining their ranks. His training focused upon the art of stealth, and getting the jump on an enemy before they knew he saw them. As a result he was rarely trained on guns, as the noise they created conflicted with the teachings. Instead he became an expert with the daikyu and many forms of bladed weapons. His strong eyesight and ability to hit targets at extreme ranges earned him the nickname "Hawkeye." His final test was to spend three days, alone, in the wild, hunting the massive Tundra Wolves that lived in the area. The cape on his back proves that he passed the test.

Great sign-up Black Phoenix. I only have one problem with the history. How do you have Tundra Wolves on a desert planet. :laugh: Other than that, you're in. Did I mention that we only take quality sign-ups? Well, we do (Unless desperation proves otherwise).

Name: Suzu Katsume (a.k.a. Shotgun Shooter or S.S.)

Weapon: Shotgun (with pure black bullets), Colt Anaconda, and two swords that she pulls out of her sleeves.

Group: Lunar Witchhunter

Appearence: 5'8", waist blue hair, red eyes, a big shirt with one long sleeve and that kinda looks like a tanktop sleeve (color dark green), black skin tight shorts, with an apron (waist apron), brown boots that go up to her knees, and moons with two dots next to it (one on her right cheek,left eye, left shoulder, right thigh, and left hand).

History: She used to be a cheff(sp?) in a little town. But she would also teach gun safty and defense. She was the best shot in town. One time a pack of wild animals were recking the town, Suzu was hiking a hill a few miles away. She heard the comotion, took out her shotgun, aimed carefully, and shot each one. Thats how she got the name Long Shot or LS. She soon found out that the were running from something. A Crystal was the thing that made them run.

So she decided to find it. But she came across a group call Witchhunters. So she joined after they gave her a challenge. It was to see if she was stronge enough to join that is. She had to spend 4 days 3 nights in the wild without food and water and nothing but the clothes on her back. She passed. Then she set out for the Crystal.

Was that good enough? I hope so.

-----------------------------------------------------
There, I fixed the nickname.

[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]Ryoko T.D.C. you're accepted!! I loved the appearence and the history is nice!! Everything is great!!

Okay, we still need one more Lunar Witchhunter, we need 3 Bounty Hunters, and one main boy and girl character.

Until those spots are filled and everyone is accepted we can start right after ^^.[/color][/size]

[color=blue][size=1]Might as well. (I'm in way to many of these >.<)

Name: Kat Yukishiro

Weapons: A double-sided broad sword, wrist blades, and a hidden dagger.

Appearance: See attachment..... except without the ferret.... o.O;

History: At the young age of four, many of her family members were being hunted down by bounty hunters. Eventually, her own parents were killed, but she escaped to become a wanderer. She learned to fend for herself by killing when needed and stealing what she wanted. When she was 9, she killed a lunar witchhunter for knocking her down in the streets. She was taken in for her skill, but she is still very distrusted. She will leave the group for hours at a time to go off and kill for fun. She is quiet and anti-social around everyone.

Hope that's okay!![/color][/size]

Kitty is accepted :D Okay, we still need 3 bounty hunters and the boy and the girl. One more thing, Ryoko T.D.C, I already have the nickname "Longshot". I usually don't restrict these things, but It'll be akward for 2 people in the same group to have the same nickname :nervous: You can change it to anything else you want, or if you want to keep the name that badly, PM me and we'll compromise. Just edit your post instead of making a new one. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
[size=1][color=chocolate]I'll be in this.

[b]Name:[/b] Kana Lyles
[b]Age:[/b] 14
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Weapons:[/b] 2 BB Guns, and a steel-made sword
[b]Group:[/b] Bounty Hunters (I like being the dark evil person in RPGs)
[b]Appearance:[/b] Black hair in a short ponytail with black rubber band tying it. Short-sleeved black leather shirt and black leather miniskirt. Black leather platforms that shows her toes. Has a black belly button ring and black toe ring.
[b]History:[/b] Kana ran away at the age of 10, and lived with her older 20 year-old friend, Lina. They have been 'friends' since they had met, until Kana went away to look for the Moonlight Crystal for power to help Lina and herself to become more strong.

Hope I can join!![/size][/color]

[size=1][color=999999][B]Name:[/B] Ralience Altarance

[B]Call Mark:[/B] A black winged spade shuriken with a white A embedded into it

[B]Age:[/B] 15

[B]Gender:[/B] female

[B]Weapons:[/B] [URL=http://www.cbswords.com/images/samurai3000katana.jpg]Twin Blades[/URL], Silver Dual Fans

[B]Group:[/B] The GIRL!

[B]Appearence:[/B] See attachment

[B]History:[/B] I'll get this up.......

My name is pronounced Alliance with an R and All-terrance.[/size][/color]

I wanna be in!

Name:Xyandar Shayde(A.K.A. Night Stalker)

Weapons: Celestial Flaming Blade. This Blade, found in a legendary Celestial Tomb, has extrordinary powers! Flames Engulph the blade, making enemies to be burned on contact!
The Blade can extend into a Celestial Flaming Whip! This Whip Extends to about 10 feet long and has 3 chains linking several blades to it. Whoever gets hit by this is sure to get a bad injury!
In case anything were to happen to it, Xyandar always keeps a Secondary weapon. On his side he holds a small Celestial dagger of poison wounds! This dagger has a blade on it's side to protect the hands from being injured. At the tip of the dagger, a Connected double blade links on.

Group: Lunar WitchHunters!

Appearance: See Attatchment! (Drew it myself;))

History: Forgot most of his past after the great Explosion of Uthgar!

Okay, I looked at alot of your sign ups and everyone is accepted!! But Arika get your history up when you're able to ^^. But your accepted ^^.

I finally got a pic for my appearence ^^.

[URL]http://www.angelfire.com/ak/velvetsky/images/faye.jpg[/url]

I'm also shortening the bounty hunters, instead of having 3 we'll have one evil bounty hunter ^^. And Wasabi you're the evil bounty hunter ^^. We also just need one boy main character and we can start!!!!

Okay, we can finally start!! Gentle has put a sign up, but she had trouble with her computer, so I'm going to post the sign up for her ^^.

Name: Lu' Mikn (or just Lu)

Weapons: Wakasashi and Pocket Knife

Group: The boy

Appearence: I'll get my pic up as soon as I can. Promise.

History: Raised in a small fishing village where he worked in his family's shop that sold various fruits that were found by him and his brothers in forests visited. Having a simple life, wondered of adventure and outside lands where he could travel and find new things. Because of this, Lu' Mikn tends to daydream about great plains and other villages he could some day visit. Ever since his mother introduced him to tales of heroes and great warriors, declares to one day become one himself.

When hearing of a rare crystal among other villagers, Lu became excited and more interested in what it was about. Gathering as much information as he can from his neighbors and friends.

In a few hours, I will post the thread in the Adventure arena ^^.