Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Who do you want to be the main character of my next big film?  

37 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you want to be the main character of my next big film?

    • Dragon Warrior
      7
    • Shinmaru
      2
    • Syk3
      6
    • K.K.C.
      9
    • OtakuSennen
      0
    • Mr. T
      13


Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=silver]Shhh...quiet. Hehe. Well I credit you for your very clever, yet random humor. You're definitely getting better. I'll give you a tin of my 'Gee-Beans' for adding me in it. The quality of drawing seems deliberate, an innovative use there.[/color]
Posted
[color=009966]I always knew Elmo was evil. I mean, look at him! That strange, twisted smile and those big gollum-ish eyes....Is he in league with the koalas? :shifty:

lol You never seem to run out of ideas, Gavin. ;) I can't wait to see the next episode of yours. ^^[/color]
Posted
LMAO that was some really nice stuff you had there I actually haven't had time to watch the whole think through but truly a masterpiece =O. Now if only you had worked this in flash and then added some cheasy voices and sound effects x___X then it would be perfect.
Posted
Ya know, I want Flash, but it's just so gosh dang expensive. That or it's a really large file :( So many things keep me from being creative to my full extent and it just shatters me to think such things XD
Posted
Mine's no better. I use simple Animation Shop that comes with Print Shop Pro :< Nothing special.

Also, the poll has ended and Mr. T wins! Yay! That means stay tune for [b]Mr. T Adventures: [i]Mr. T Saves the President[/i][/b] :)
Posted
[color=royalblue]lol that was great. why is syk3 always a monster? but yea great stuff. how the james stole christmas was still better though. that one was great. Mr.t saves the prez? sounds interesting. cant wait for you to be done with it. lets hope its as good as some of your other stuff.[/color]
Posted
Hours and hours... ;_; And it's not always fun. Sometimes drives me mad!!! I don't have a lot of time on my hands either, though it sometimes seems I do. I write, act, and other things. I do have a life, you leeches XD
Posted
That was cool; what a movie. I really like it; it's so funny. You did a great job in making the charaters. They're funny; especially that Bert and Ernie scene. I was laughing my head off. Great job. :)
Posted
[size=1]I am sorry, but that was absolutely horrible. That was as bad as Matrix Reloaded, heh. All the scenes were so static and lacking anything at all interesting. The timing is all the same, and since a lot of jokes depend on timing, nothing was funny at all. The Koopa vs. Mario/Luigi scene was incredibly dull. It should not take twenty seonds to jump through the air or cast a fireball. It should not take five seconds for eyes to move.

You need to work with timing, definitely. If your program does not allow different times for each frame, then find one that does. You could make these things so much better.


As for next character, you should do me, heh. You could spoof Donkey Kong, or King Kong ... or something. ^_~

Also, try not to use the same kind of jokes, or else you will end up likes Austin Power: Goldmember. o_O Blegh ....[/size]
Posted
Timing also determines how fast your comp is. If your computer is slow, it'll often make the animation incredibly slow. Trust me, my computer is slow and it sucks watching it on there. But on faster computers the battle scene with the Koopa flies by in a second. Also, when you first load the animation and are watching it as it loads, it tends to be a bit slower than it would be if it were loaded.
Posted
[color=royalblue]yea I guess some of the timing for some of the jokes were kinda bad but I still thought it was good. but you cant blame him if he was a slow computer. and I know how you can make different timing for the frames with your program you have DW. if you want some stuff to go fast just make the thing move really fast. when theres parts you want to go slower just use that same frame as meny times as you need it too to slow it down. thats what I did once and it turned out pretty good.

lol PiroMonkey I dont think its a good idea to say how much you hated his movie then ask to be in his next one.[/color]
Posted
No, No, Lord Prozen. The computer I used the animation works fine. In fact, the animation went quite quickly on my computer. I just had to make sure the slower readers could read the text before it leaves.

And to change the time of how long a frame stays on, you don't duplicate it. You right-click a frame, go to properties, and type in a number.
Posted
[color=royalblue]oh yea I forgot about slow readers. you shouldnt worry too much about that because there arnt that meny slow readers on otakuboards. and if there are then they should learn to read faster.

*looks at animation shop* im a idiot. if I wanted one part to go fast I would always duplicate it lol. *looks at the poll* theres something wrong with that poll. im not on it.:p[/color]
Posted
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....................that was good. That was better than your Christmas one. That was good too, don't get me wrong, but this was a little better. I really liked the K.K.C. part. You really captured(sp?) her true image. *giggles* Not just the dollar, the monster part as well. *docks out of the way from flying objects thrown by K.K.C.*
Posted
That was good not as funny as 'How the James Stole Christmas'. But I did like the Bert and Erinie seen...I always suspeced they were't the straigtest knives in the drawer....heh. But you do love to beat up midgets don't you? Ahh well who can resist?*pats little Lord Prozen on the head;)* I can't wait for you to do the Mr. T one. Mr. T. kicks a**! I pity da fool who didn't vote for mr. T.! I would have but I didn't get to this is time....*sighs* but anyway keep up the good work!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...