The Legend Of Zelda (pre link)

Kuja

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]The Great War of the worlds is at its highest point. There are 4 waring planets fighting for the sun for it only has enuff energy to support one of the planets. They are the Humans who are the third planet from the sun, they have mighty wariors who are trained in many weapons. then there are the zora's who are the fourth planet from the sun for they need less sunlight underwater. then there are the gorons who are closest to the sun... for they are imune to the hotter temperatures. and finally the deku scrubs who are on the second planet from the sun.

the wars have been going on for ages thou no one clear winner is defined... thou each has had there fair share of winning and losing so far.
a peace conference has been agreed upon by all 4 planets
while there each planet gets one representative to talk about a solution
the gorons send someone named mike, the zoras someone named sylvia, the dekus send the eternal tree boy ASDF (commonly called firewood), and the humans send ben.
after months of arguing they finally agree on a solution they decide to make a powerful object that will combinde the 4 plantes close enuff to the sun that the gorons will be warm, and far enuff away that the zoras wont burn up.
this is done by the gorons making a triforce of power, that is red and can control seasons it is so powerful
the zoras make a triforce of wizdom that has the wizdom of ages and is a slight blue tint
the deku scrubs make the triforce of courage, which is a slight green tint and will make the user bigger.
the humans made a spirit that would always quide the triforce in good and bad times... they called this spirt Zelda
then they decided that they needed a protector of the triforce and all 4 members of this coucil decided that they needed to clone there spirt and make a human that could become them if they had to.
as they sent there spirit to this human a salesman walked into the room and messed up thier consentraion... so instead of changing at will, this hero would have to find masks cause that is what this salesman sold...
since he messed up the spell that they had done they decided to curse him w/ stupidity and made a triforce of stupidity for him.

PS. ben IM me... i need to tell you one thing so you can do what you want[/font][/color][/size]

and sees a strange man falling from the sky like he appeared out of nowear. He heard the man saying somthing. and As he got closer it sounded like he was singing. He could just make it out he was singing

"War! What is it good for absolutly nothing! Hu!"

"Why would someone be singing when they were falling from the sky?" Chirton thought too himself.

The man fell to the ground and got right back up.

"That was fun!" said the man.

"But you just fell 50 feet and landed on rock ground face first. How could that hve been fun?" asked Chirton

"Why wouldent it be?' said the man

Just then four bright lights appeared and from them stepped Ben,Mike,Sylvia, and Firewood.

"Did we get rid of him?" asked Ben

"No It dident work." said Firewood

"Woa! what just happened here?" asked Chrition.

"We are represenitives from the four plantes and we just signed a peace treaty the war should now be over." said Sylvia

"Yes we have just come from our meeting and are going to tell the rulers of the planets that we have come to an agreement. and as for that moron over there trying to pick that chipmunks nose he burst into the meeting and now he thinks were all good friends with him. So whats your name? " said Mike

"Well, my name's Chirton..." He shakes hands with all of them, " and this guy who fell from the sky- where, where did he go?"

Ben, Mike, Firewood and Syliva look around for the strange man. "Oh well, we wanted to loose him anyway..."

Syliva knelt down and asked Chirton, "Could you tell us the direction of your leader's palace?"

"Oh you mean the king?" Chirton asked, "It's right over there." He points to the large castle to his right with dark clouds towering over it."

Mike commented on the oddly gloomy scenery, "Hmm, that's strange. Anyway, we should be going on our way. Nice meeting you Chirton."

Ben, Mike, Firewood and Sylvia wave to Chirton before heading past the palace gates.

Chirton walks home, wondering where that strange man went, carrying his sword and sheild left by a tree during his training.

I am the great Wizard John, who has seen centeries past. I wish to join ur little group to help save this land, that, and I'm board as hell back home:D

Ben: If you're such a great wizard, then how can you get bored?
John: I don't know much about wizardry. :(
Ben: Then I will take you as my apprentice.
John: Would you?
Ben: I just said I would. But, i'm busy now so it'll have to wait, now let's go.
The group continues to walk toward the castle.

Chirton finally arrives home to tell his caretaker about the news. "Hey...ummm."

The caretaker stops washing dishes and turns around. "Oh hi Chirtion, how's training?"

"It's going fine...I saw four people drop out of the sky and they're from the four other planets today. They headed for the castle to tell the king the war's over."

The caretaker raises his hands, "That's great! Now we don't have to worry anymore about being attacked, or about you being a knight."

"Oh I still want to be a knight..."

"But Why?"

"C'mon, I still need an enjoyable way to pay the bills."

"I guess so," The caretaker says. He looks out the window and spots something. "What was that?"

They go outside to check...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ben [/i]
[B]Ben: If you're such a great wizard, then how can you get bored?
John: I don't know much about wizardry. :(
Ben: Then I will take you as my apprentice.
John: Would you?
Ben: I just said I would. But, i'm busy now so it'll have to wait, now let's go.
The group continues to walk toward the castle. [/B][/QUOTE]

Uhh, I'm a expert at magic, I'm board cause I already know as much magic as one can study through the ages. Would u just sit at home watching the scenery with nothing to read?

[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]HELLO THIS IS A STORY NOT 20 QUESTIONS... WOULD YALL NEW PEOPLE QUIT ASKING "CAN WE CONTINUE" AND QUIT DOING ONE WORD POSTS THAT IS CALLED SPAM... YES SPAM... AND THAT GETS ANNOYING WHEN YOU RUIN A STORY THAT IS TYPICALLY MATURE.... ok there i said it... now when you dont listen ill have an excuse to ask someone to delete your posts....[/font][/color][/size]

It was Happygetting thrown against a tree by a big evil looking man.

"Give me your part of the Tri-Force!" yelled the man

"Never! I makes me feel warm inside!" yelled Happy

Just then Ben,Fiewood,Sylvia,and Mike. appeared out of no wear and started using there pieces of the Tri-Force on the man. The man broke free of the spell and hit Sylvia,Mike,and Firewood with his own spell that drew the Tri- force from them and brought them to him. In a last ditch effot to stop him form getting the Tri-Force Ben destoryed it with his most pwoerful magic. The man yelled in rage and then dissapeared.

"Why did you do that?" yelled Chirton.

"Because if that man got the Tri-Force then the world would be nutting but utter chaos." said Ben

"Well what are we going to do with out the Tri-Force? We need it to turn every thing back to normal" asked Chirton

"We must go and find the three goddess Din,Naryu,and Farone. They are the only ones who can help us bring balance back to the land." said Sylvia.

"But where do we start looking?" Chirton asked.

"Maybe we can start up there, if I've been reading correctly," Ben said, pointing up at the distant mountains with a sparkle at that summit.

Syliva knelt down to Chirton again. "You wanna come along? It'll be good for your training, and you'll be safe with us."

Chirton responded, "Okay, I'll go with you!" He picked up his sword and shield and walked with the rest of the group.

"Maybe we should stock up first," Mike suggested.

"I know a place where we can get some supplies." Chirton led the group to the village smithy and general store. After stocking up, they begin their journey to the foot of the mountain, and eventaully, the summit.

They also have to watch for a mysterious man who almost got hold of the Triforce. He will be getting revenge on the group soon after he recovers in his hideout deep within the forest to the west.

The man walked into his cave deep in the forest and apporached one of the cave walls. He shouted a strange incarnation and view of the group appeared on the wall.

"As soon as I am rested i will get rid of those incompatent fools and war will wage once again!" yelled the man

Guest SUNNYPRO
Ok I'll Join I'll Be A Zora MIXED UP with a Goron whos mixed up with a buisness scrub whos mixed up with all the bosess and finally theyre mixed up with the Legendary Hylain who saved Hyrule Link.

Attaks: hotlavastrike, FreezeBeam,Shieldearthqaukand finally Sword Twister.
Mission:protect HyruleAnd Other Characters.
I Hope THATS OK