OtakuBoards

The Legend Of Zelda (pre link)

Kuja

[SIZE=3][COLOR=crimson]this is a story about the trifore and how it came to be made

we need people to be:
humans
gorons
deku scrubs
zoras

i will be firewood a deku scrub who is destined to help the humans free themselfs from evil, i am the only creature that will live untill the world dies.

i will start the story as soon as i feel there is enuff interest in the story!!
[/COLOR][/size]

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i]
[B]Check it out! Sylvia is reborn!
Sylvia, 18 (it was 18, right?), a young Zora who doesn't believe in magic, despite the fact she has incredible water magic, including the ability to purify any water. [/B][/QUOTE]

ya she was 18 at the begining... so it dont matter... and... i guess we now know y FW was so in love w/ her... she staye 18 for her whole life it seems lol

This time i'll be in the story form the beginning, oh joy!

Name: Ben
Magic: The Will and the Word.

Backround: Has lived several thousand years, helping questers fulfill their destinies. His magic is referred to as the Will and the Word. He gathers his Will (willpower) and speaks a word to release it. He is ready for anything. He has a little knowledge of healing herbs and plants.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]Ok, I'll be John, a human wizard that has seen countless ages past by, and is still good looking for his age;) [/B][/QUOTE]

Dang, I didn't see that post. :( Can you guys deal with two wizards? Or can I be a bad guy? ;) There are some people that could tell you that I am a very good bad guy.

[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]u know how good defcon is at killing of chars we dont like... hehe but you can be a wizard... i guess lol go for it ben... id rather have the old crew back (minus one idiot, the person not the char defcon dont worry) anyway... that was the biggest story at the time... and we did it in what just over 3 weeks... the 5 of us?[/font][/color][/size]

ok heres me-
name: saurin
race: zora
age 19
magic: energy shield
special abilities: quick swim, fin boomerang
background: a powerful zora who sticks to his kind and doesnt really work with mages or humans unless totally nessecarry.never really liked mages because he doesnt belive in magic or stuff like that. however he has some magic powered attax himself................

Heeeeesssssssssss baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Name:Happy
Weapons:His Masks
Bio:A complete and utter moron.

Do you guys mind if I have 2 chars? If ya don't mind then here is the next one.

Name:Tingle
Weapons:His pen
Bio:Happy's best friend also a moron.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]u know how good defcon is at killing of chars we dont like... hehe but you can be a wizard... i guess lol go for it ben... id rather have the old crew back (minus one idiot, the person not the char defcon dont worry) anyway... that was the biggest story at the time... and we did it in what just over 3 weeks... the 5 of us?[/font][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes I am good at killing them off. It's what I do best.....

O, and Ben, you forgot Happy!

[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]yea i forgot zero lol... i keep forgetting about him cause he went bad and that was kinda messed up and all... but you cant forget happy
ok ill start it tomorrow... and then ben can do what he has planned and yes ginny ill definatly consider what you want done... since it totally would be fun... thou we still need a new goron... and did anyone besided me realize this is PRE LINK... and in the old one i said i was around a very long time and people seem to have the same chars lol... thou i think that is good... FW can still love sylvia lol but have reasons how you are in both... like relative or some such thing, time warp you know that stuff[/font][/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]I don't really know anything about the world of Zelda, but I'll join in anyway...

[B]Name:[/B] Warlock

[B]Race:[/B] Human

[B]Age:[/B] 18

If some people fill me in, in some of the info on Zelda, I'll be able to complete my character... [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]zelda has 4 "main" races (for now) human-duh, goron-rock looking people that are pretty much imune to fire, zoras-walking fish, deku scrubs-trees that talk i guess is the best way to say it... and my char says deku before and after every paragraph... less he is cut off...
and we pretty much use PMs to tell each other ideas and stuff... and never end a post dead... always leave it so someone else can pick up where you left off, you can use peoples chars as long as you dont do something drastic like make them cuss if they normally dont... you cant kill them or anything (unless you talked it over and have permission) just watch for a few days... or i can send you the story that was posted i have it saved... lol it was that good haha... [/font][/color][/size]

[B][SIZE=3][COLOR=crimson]this is a story about the trifore and how it came to be made

we need people to be:
humans
gorons
deku scrubs
zoras

[/COLOR][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

well,if this is a story of how the triforce came to be,all you need is 3 goddesses.....nyaru,din,pharoh (sp?).but i'll join

name:link
race:goron

bio:???

I'll Be the great Goron known as Mike with powers beyond beleife (I spelled tthat wrong Badly) Hes about 13 years of age I think and could Cure and bring things back to life and burn stuff to a crisp. Last but not least I roll on people :eek: :eek: and I can still do the truth thing.

[size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]link as a goron... ok what are you smoking... this is BEFORE the triforce... link didnt come around for like 24 genarations after they FOUND the tri-force again... so who knows how long it had been till then... so there is a non existant char[/font][/color][/size]

[B][size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]link as a goron... ok what are you smoking... this is BEFORE the triforce... link didnt come around for like 24 genarations after they FOUND the tri-force again... so who knows how long it had been till then... so there is a non existant char[/font][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
well,then all you can be is one of the 3 goddesses cuz if it was b4 hyrule,pharoe,din,and nyaru were just creating the world,so there would only be them 3

[B][size=3][color=crimson][font=centruy gothic]link as a goron... ok what are you smoking... this is BEFORE the triforce... link didnt come around for like 24 genarations after they FOUND the tri-force again... so who knows how long it had been till then... so there is a non existant char[/font][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
well,then all you can be is one of the 3 goddesses cuz if it was b4 hyrule,pharoe,din,and nyaru were just creating the world,so there would only be them 3............oh and about the link goron,in oot,the little goron is named link (if ya named your char. link)