amibasuki Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 -_-' some ppl.... you think everybody'd be able to spell Buu right after it's been written in at least 50 different places....
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B] What the hell is a boo? [/B][/QUOTE] FOTFLMAO!!!!
Sephiroth Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B] What the hell is a boo? [/B][/QUOTE] I think its some kind of chinese dish.... well, either that or someone watches waaaay to much casper the friendly ghost....
Hinata Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B] What the hell is a boo? [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=royalblue]You know whatAltron I can't believe you said that:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:. Sorry to pick that out again but I'm laughing so hard that I'm about to piss in m pants.... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: [/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson][I]Derived from Kenan and Kel[/I] Does shibatku love Magin Boo?[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now