OtakuBoards

Majiin BOO!!!

Gohan ssj5

Yo, do any of you know how strong Majin Boo is? Besides does any of the Sayins stand a chance? against them all? Because bobbitiy makes a big deal about how strong Majin really is...... and is very over rated like all the fighters and DBZ like Hercule......extc. Also there hasn't been anything very interesting besides not knowing, how strong the Supreme kai is??????:eek: :eek: :eek:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan ssj5 [/i]
[B]Yo, do any of you know how strong Majin Boo is? Besides does any of the Sayins stand a chance? against them all? Because bobbitiy makes a big deal about how strong Majin really is...... and is very over rated like all the fighters and DBZ like Hercule......extc. Also there hasn't been anything very interesting besides not knowing, how strong the Supreme kai is??????:eek: :eek: :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

No Saiyans can beat him at the moment....Sumpreme Kai is strong enough to scare the pants off of Piccolo...

Guest Altron Gundam
[B]Yo, do any of you know how strong Majin Boo is? Besides does any of the Sayins stand a chance? against them all? Because bobbitiy makes a big deal about how strong Majin really is...... and is very over rated like all the fighters and DBZ like Hercule......extc. Also there hasn't been anything very interesting besides not knowing, how strong the Supreme kai is??????:eek: :eek: :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

Can I exaggerate this enough? For the love of Pete please spell it right...

1. What the heck is a Sayin? Do you mean, "I'm sayin' this to you..?" No dubber in there right minds would replace Saiya-jin with Sayin.

2. Its not Boo. Do u think Akira Toriyama would be stupid enough to call a character by that name. Its Buu.

3) Quit insulting the Japanese names. Bobbity? Are u trying to piss DBZ fans off? Its Babidi.

4) Go watch re-runs of Hercules: The Legendary Journeys if you're going to call Mr. Satan, Hercule.

5) Supreme Kai? That's his position not his name. His name is Kaio-shin.

6) No, Majin Buu is NOT overrated for the first DBZ villain to blow up the earth, and truly overmatch a Super Saiyajin 3. Gokou couldn't defeat him in SSJ3, but had enough on Buu that he could match up w/ him for a while. This goes on until Super Saiya-jin 3 Gotenks comes into play and gets beat, Mystic Gohan comes in and gets beat, Super Saiyajin 1 Vegetto beats the hell outa Buu but gets absorbed, then SSJ3 Gokou fights Buu again as a distraction. This all leads up to Gokou blowing Buu up w/ a Mega Genki Dama. Sucka.

altron...it's alright...calm down...it's okay, baby...

about buu, he doesn't have a real body or something. i saw him get stabbed straight through the gut w/ a spear & he just pulled it out & the hole closed up. also, when someone punches him, his skin gets a dent in it then just pops back out. what is that guy made of?

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]altron...it's alright...calm down...it's okay, baby...

about buu, he doesn't have a real body or something. i saw him get stabbed straight through the gut w/ a spear & he just pulled it out & the hole closed up. also, when someone punches him, his skin gets a dent in it then just pops back out. what is that guy made of? [/B][/QUOTE]

He does have a real body, otherwise, Gokou & Vejita wouldn't have had to fight out there way outa Buu's stomach when they got absorbed as Vegetto. He can just regenerate....lets just say he does have a real body...its just real gelatin like...

tihnk he's made out of the same material that one robot was made out of on on e of the movies (The World's Strongest) THe big fat gelatin like guy that bounces you around.

yeah thanks for your replys but insulting my spelling is a give away, English just isn't my thing. But that tells me you all are far attached to DBZ than me I've got school and it still doesn't help but Mr. Satan is not my favorite he is just a waste of animation. A bum character!

Gohan ssj5

[B]yeah thanks for your replys but insulting my spelling is a give away, English just isn't my thing. But that tells me you all are far attached to DBZ than me I've got school and it still doesn't help but Mr. Satan is not my favorite he is just a waste of animation. A bum character!

Gohan ssj5 [/B][/QUOTE]

dont let sephiroth find you saying that about Mr. Satan.

[B]but Mr. Satan is not my favorite he is just a waste of animation. A bum character!

[/B][/QUOTE]

what?! are you freakin insane? mr satan is one of the best damn characters in the series! who else can pull 4, COUNT EM, 4 buses? who else can put a hole in a bus? who else can break up to 19 tiles? who else won the cell games? who else dodged 2, COUNT EM, 2 of buu's attacks? who else got the people of earth to give their energy to son gokou for the genki-dama to defeat buu? who else trains videl, proof, that mr satan is one of the greatest dragonball characters of all time....

I'd like to see YOU rip 3 BIG telephone books in HALF....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

what?! are you freakin insane? mr satan is one of the best damn characters in the series! who else can pull 4, COUNT EM, 4 buses? who else can put a hole in a bus? who else can break up to 19 tiles? who else won the cell games? who else dodged 2, COUNT EM, 2 of buu's attacks? who else got the people of earth to give their energy to son gokou for the genki-dama to defeat buu? who else trains videl, proof, that mr satan is one of the greatest dragonball characters of all time....

I'd like to see YOU rip 3 BIG telephone books in HALF.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'd like to see YOU do that yourself ;)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

I'd like to see YOU rip 3 BIG telephone books in HALF.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=royalblue]Well it's time for my two cents....Well actually [I] how do i want to say this[/I]...you are intitled to your opinion about Mr. Satan but I just say I don't agree with you entirely if I must say this.....Who complained over a stomach ache during the cell games?...Who flew over to the wall and then fell to the ground at the World Martial Arts Tournament, when he was fighting Trunks?:laugh:[B]And that was just 1...1punch to the jaw...[I]and trunks wasn't even trying that hard.[/I][/B]:eek::eek: Yes he's good comic relief but that's all...Oooops he did train Videl...[B]THAT'S ANOTHER THING HE DID RIGHT...[/B]
[/COLOR]

[COLOR=seagreen]You may think I am, but I'm no:angel: [/COLOR]

Guest Altron Gundam
BUT...who befriended Buu to make Buu split into a good Buu and an Evil Buu? Who convinced the ppl of Earth to power up the Genkii-Dama?

Guest Imsirion
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
All of Ggoku family is very strong( except Chi-Chi)[/B][/QUOTE]

chi- chi s the strongest women in the world!:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

seph. never said he could. thats why he hold him in high respect, because he cant do that stuff. [/B][/QUOTE]

still, you gota admit, would be funny to see him do it(and it was a j/k :))

[QUOTE][i]chi- chi s the strongest women in the world![/i]
[B][/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, dont mess with her, shed kick anyones butt :)

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]He'll be defeated by Goku or his son Because the Goku Legacy Rocks. All of Ggoku family is very strong( except Chi-Chi). Majin Boo will die and the Z fighters will rule over all. [/B][/QUOTE]

What the hell is a boo?