Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I made this banner from the new movie coming out later this year called, obviously, The Day After Tomorrow. It's not much that i did, but I think it looks good with what i did add, and the picture I used. Anyway yeah...
Posted
That Banner is so amazing!!!! I absoloutely love it! I love how they move and look like the letters are forming in different ways!

What program did you use to make this Banner?
Posted
The banner is neat and clean, the image is sharp. The animation is an 85%. Overall, with what you have done, you have done a great job. Good quote for it too. The font you used is absolutely spot on for the banner, and looks really effective.

Good work.

Aesthetics: 8.5/10
Technical: 7/10
Posted
[COLOR=darkred]I like how it feels so understated, but itsn't.

The text coming/falling down diagonally reminds me of a meteor shower. It's a nice change from the text just appearing from the regular places *shrugs*

The only thing I have a slight issue with, is that the "[i]the day after tormorrow[/i]" text isn't allowed to fade out properly, before "[i]where will you be[/i]" comes back again...
But that's a minor issue and does not take away from the sharpness of the banner.

Very pleasing on the eyes, yes. Good job !

- Mimmi[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...