OtakuBoards

Good Charlotte Anyone?

ChibiHorsewoman

Ugh!! Good Charlette gives me a headache. I used to like them...somewhat, but after they were overplayed on the radio several times, the migrain headaches began. After that, whenever I here a Good Charlette song play, I leave the area.

I love GC. They are soo awesome and all their songs are great!

I love their newest album"Young and the Hopeless"

Every song on their cd makes so much sence. Especially Hold On, Say Anything, and Emotionless. They are the 3 songs I listen to whenever I am feeling sad. They always find a way to cheer me up!

I also like Hold On's music Video. Its so sad... I get tears every time I watch it:(

GC has always been and will always be one of my favorite bands!!

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I enjoy listening to Good Charlotte. I am not a huge music fan, and am the last person to catch lyrics, or even understand what they are trying to say =) However, I enjoy the sound of their music. .

Also, I was aware of them before their 'Young and Hopeless' album, however, I am in no way a 'die hard fan' . . nothing close like that ^_^ I just like the music.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=violet]One of their best songs is East Coast Anthem from the first album. The other one is Motivation Proclamation. But my husband stole the CD on me (could be because I gave it to him tho)
I saw the video for Hold On a few weeks ago. At the end they include an 800 number if you need help.
One of the most twisted songs I've [i]ever[/i] heard is Bloody Valentine on the Young and Hopeless CD. And Story of My old Man is pretty good as well.
I recommend both cds to get a complete grip on the band. And I feel cool because I bought the first CD for $7.00. Their first one is self titled BTW.[/color]

In the immortal words of Chris Rock--"Good Charlotte? More like a mediocre Green Day!"

But seriously, Good Charlotte are pretty cool. I like that new song they put out recently, what is it? Hold on or something. That's got a pretty touching video to it as well.

[size=1]I knew them before their first album was released. They lived right around me, they were locals so I went to a couple of their gigs. But anyway, yea I like their music. Their music soothes and relaxes me, especially when Im stressed, you know. But yea, I like them.[/size]

[size=2][color=purple]

Well, Of course I like Good Charlotte. I dont' know most of their songs becuase i only have their second album. Hmm...My favorite song out of them would probably have to be Waldorf Worldwide...I like the guitar part to that.

Hmm, I don't know their new album, but i like their basic style of the songs. I dont' know, they are pretty close to Blink 182. But you know, Blink 182 has some bad words, and parents dont' like that, so i'm stuck with good charlotte, but of course i like them a lot. [/color][/size]

You would choose a band over another one because of cuss words?!?! Hmmm......I like Good Charlette and Blink and all the others. They all are pretty good. Still it's funny how Good Charlette sings about the rich and famous, both of which they are kinda funny huh.

I got the "Young and the Hopeless" for Christmas from my brother. I love it. In the past week(I really didn't listin to it allt he way through till this week) I've basically learned all the words to my favorite songs. I don't have the first CD so I can't call myself a die hard fan but I like them prretty darn well. Among my favorites are 'My Bloody Valientine' 'Riot Girl' 'Sotry of my Old Man' 'Wondering' 'Say Anything' 'Hang On' "lifestyles of the Rich and Famous' 'Girls and Boys' 'Emotionless' 'Movin On' and 'New Begining'. Oh did I just say all the songs on the album? My bad. But Hang on is one of those songs that gives you the shivers you know? It's just that good. The first time I heard it it was the music video. It's so sad...all the people talking about their deceased loved ones. I half expected my bro to o up their and talk about his friend but then again my big bro hates good Charolette. i think they should make a music video for 'my Bloody Valentine'. Of course it would turn out as blooody, if not more bloody, as Kill Billl so scratch that. I really do love all their songs but I'll never be as big a fangirl as my friend...I'm still quite scared of her website. All it was was pictures of them....0___o

Guest Sharpie
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jacobian007 [/i]
[B]I used to like Good Charlotte until i realized that they single handedly DESTROYED PUNK MUSIC!!!! but before this, i somewhat enjoyed their music. and i have heard of them prior to Y&H. [/B][/QUOTE]

It's hard for them to destory something that they are not. It's like saying the IRA destroyed the Nazi's.

But I don't like them. Their music sucks, and I get reminded of it every day at school with the fat goth-esque chicks wearing GC merchandise like it was the fuckin gold.

edit; hey, shouldn't "fuckin" be censored?