OtakuBoards

Flute-ist pic

klinanime1

Medium is Crayola colored pencils. ::tear :: Oh well. I got bored during finals week, so I drew up this pic. In answer to what is generally the first question, it's a guy. Why he's sitting in a tree, I don't know. He likes to. I apologize for the crappy trees in the background.
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=544886[/img]

I find the image quite peaceful. Probably cause the enviroment the dude's in. ^^ You might want to work more on perspective or something cause it looks like the guy is holding the flute oddly. oO;

The detail in the trees and surroundings are very well done. I like the lil green person in the lower right. Uber cute fairy like creature. ^_^

The coloring was done awesomely...at least, I think so. ^_^

Wow! That's a great pic! I wish i could draw like that. I'd have to agree about the flute though. It kinda looks like he's playing an clarinet the way he's holding it. I like the details you went into while drawing. I mean the surroundings. The fish in the water, his sword next to him, the bird on the sword, the little fairy, and even the trees! They look fine to me! I have to agree about his legs though, they look kinda....awkward...maybe if you defined his pant legs a little more. It kinda looks like they are squashed together....

[size=1][color=darkblue]That is wonderful! I love that picture.
Yes, the only complaint I have is the flut and the way hs is holding it. But the background is lovely, very nice and peaceful. I also like all the little creatures, and the guy is drawn beautifully as well. I like his hair alot. ^^
This is done very well, I don't know what else to say besides that it's great! I can't wait to see more of your work! ^^[/color][/size]