mornigndew Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 As a freshmen enter college. I'm kind of cluecless of the new environment. So, there's this guy, happen to be my parent best friend's son. My parent asked to help me around, which I don't need. He's acting strange. He ask me that he can drive me to school, even though I can drive myself. He's acting weird around me, asking me a lot of questions (annoying). This is the worse part, sometimes, he's teasing me. I told him he's annoying, but he won't shut up. Worse of all, my parent like him, and keep telling to help me at school. He keeps using that reason to annoy me. How do you get rid of him? Help me please. I hate guy (No offense)
RicoTranzrig Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 I'm getting this feeling that he likes you...but if he's annoying you, maybe you could tell him that you can take care of yourself and your help is much appreicated.
Guest Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Well the boy REALLY likes you a lot....Thats about it
Guest Pikeon Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 I have a couple of answres Im always wrong though 1. IGNORE 2. TELL THE GUY TO TAKE A HIKE 3. GIVE HIM A TASTE OF THE MEDICINE 4. GIve him an uforgetable night
Transtic Nerve Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 Yes, well when someone teases you alot it USUALLY means he likes you... and judging by what you said, I'd say he likes you... alot.... Yes, a guy teases you to show he likes you? ::sigh:: guys are weird.... but I kinda do it to sometimes.... or did....
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 13, 2001 Posted October 13, 2001 kick him square in the nuts as hard as you can. that ought to take care of the problem. ...heh, heh, just kidding guys...
Navi Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 tell him youre gay....no, wait....that'll turn him on more :( uhm...tell him nicely that youre not interested...then if he persists rip his heart out, eat it, then barf it on his face.
Nothing674 Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 Tell him your pregnant and your baby's father left you. Ask him to help you take care of the baby when it's born. He'll be out like a fat kid in dodgeball....
Guest Majin Gohan Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 In the middle of the night sneak up to him with a butcher knife while he's asleep and... Oh sorry that's illegal. But as for a legal way to do it ummm I dunno
Jeff Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 tell your parents that you don't need his help..and tell them that his trying to make a move on you that makes you uncomfortable
Sui Generis Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 I say he really likes you! I mean [I][B]Really[/B] [/I]. But on the case of getting rid of him, go out w/ somoene else, or just tell him flat out that you are not interested, and get the hell away from you.
Guest peekabooicu Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 get some pepper spray then he will be gone faster than u know it
Turkey Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 Yep, he likes you alright!:D I'm sure he's just shy, so he teases you....
No-Name Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 get a handfull of salt or sand then throw it in his eyes and run away as fast as you can! works for me everytime... ...what? it does!
Pave-Low Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 Hes just acting on his male instincts. Just tell him your not interested, that would be enough for me. But if he keeps on kick him in his testes. Beleive me, he will elave you alone then.
mornigndew Posted October 15, 2001 Author Posted October 15, 2001 Are you guys sure that he like me. I'm confuse, I just don't want to come up to him and say that I'm not interested when I have no clue what's going on in his brain. It's kind of himuliated. I kick him before, and tell him to leave me alone. I think he enjoy it more when I did that.
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 wait a second. i thought you said you didn't like him. so why would you come up to him & say you're interested?
mornigndew Posted October 15, 2001 Author Posted October 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]wait a second. i thought you said you didn't like him. so why would you come up to him & say you're interested? [/B][/QUOTE] Oops, typo mistake. I just edit it. hehe:) I don't even notice until I read your post.
Defcon5 Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 All he needs is a good humpin. (Everyone stares at him) Hey it worked when this on guy was annoying me.....
mornigndew Posted October 16, 2001 Author Posted October 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i] [B]All he needs is a good humpin. (Everyone stares at him) Hey it worked when this on guy was annoying me..... [/B][/QUOTE] How do you make it happen? I don't want to ambarrass him or myself.
mornigndew Posted October 16, 2001 Author Posted October 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]LOL she's kidding! humping=sex. [/B][/QUOTE] :blush: How ambarrass :blush: I feel like an idiot.:blush: humping. no,no,no,n, and never.:flaming: I rather hurt him, if that's what it take for him to leave me alone.
BabyGirl Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B] humping. no,no,no,n, and never.:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=deeppink]Hey hon, you're very anit-relaionships with males, aren't you?[/color]
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B] :blush: How ambarrass :blush: I feel like an idiot.:blush: humping. no,no,no,n, and never.:flaming: I rather hurt him, if that's what it take for him to leave me alone. [/B][/QUOTE] Hahahaha! Oh Geeze, Sorry, hehehe, it's just not everyday that you find somebody with an uncorrupted vocabulary :) Heh - Good for you :) (and I mean that ) :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now