Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
As a freshmen enter college. I'm kind of cluecless of the new environment. So, there's this guy, happen to be my parent best friend's son. My parent asked to help me around, which I don't need. He's acting strange. He ask me that he can drive me to school, even though I can drive myself. He's acting weird around me, asking me a lot of questions (annoying). This is the worse part, sometimes, he's teasing me. I told him he's annoying, but he won't shut up. Worse of all, my parent like him, and keep telling to help me at school. He keeps using that reason to annoy me. How do you get rid of him? Help me please. I hate guy (No offense)
Posted
Well the boy REALLY likes you a lot....Thats about it
Posted
I have a couple of answres Im always wrong though
1. IGNORE
2. TELL THE GUY TO TAKE A HIKE
3. GIVE HIM A TASTE OF THE MEDICINE
4. GIve him an uforgetable night
Posted
Yes, well when someone teases you alot it USUALLY means he likes you... and judging by what you said, I'd say he likes you... alot....

Yes, a guy teases you to show he likes you? ::sigh:: guys are weird.... but I kinda do it to sometimes.... or did....
Posted
tell him youre gay....no, wait....that'll turn him on more :(

uhm...tell him nicely that youre not interested...then if he persists rip his heart out, eat it, then barf it on his face.
Guest Majin Gohan
Posted
In the middle of the night sneak up to him with a butcher knife while he's asleep and... Oh sorry that's illegal. But as for a legal way to do it ummm I dunno
Posted
tell your parents that you don't need his help..and tell them that his trying to make a move on you that makes you uncomfortable
Posted
I say he really likes you! I mean [I][B]Really[/B] [/I]. But on the case of getting rid of him, go out w/ somoene else, or just tell him flat out that you are not interested, and get the hell away from you.
Guest peekabooicu
Posted
get some pepper spray then he will be gone faster than u know it
Posted
Hes just acting on his male instincts. Just tell him your not interested, that would be enough for me. But if he keeps on kick him in his testes. Beleive me, he will elave you alone then.
Posted
Are you guys sure that he like me. I'm confuse, I just don't want to come up to him and say that I'm not interested when I have no clue what's going on in his brain. It's kind of himuliated. I kick him before, and tell him to leave me alone. I think he enjoy it more when I did that.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]wait a second. i thought you said you didn't like him. so why would you come up to him & say you're interested? [/B][/QUOTE]

Oops, typo mistake. I just edit it. hehe:) I don't even notice until I read your post.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Defcon5 [/i]
[B]All he needs is a good humpin. (Everyone stares at him) Hey it worked when this on guy was annoying me..... [/B][/QUOTE]

How do you make it happen? I don't want to ambarrass him or myself.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]LOL she's kidding! humping=sex. [/B][/QUOTE]

:blush: How ambarrass :blush: I feel like an idiot.:blush:

humping. no,no,no,n, and never.:flaming:

I rather hurt him, if that's what it take for him to leave me alone.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]


humping. no,no,no,n, and never.:flaming:
[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Hey hon, you're very anit-relaionships with males, aren't you?[/color]
Guest Master O Beans
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

:blush: How ambarrass :blush: I feel like an idiot.:blush:

humping. no,no,no,n, and never.:flaming:

I rather hurt him, if that's what it take for him to leave me alone. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hahahaha! Oh Geeze, Sorry, hehehe, it's just not everyday that you find somebody with an uncorrupted vocabulary :) Heh - Good for you :) (and I mean that ) :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...