OtakuBoards

Skateboarding.

Break

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Skateboard for weak and clumbsy!

Hockey for strong and ballanced! :)

Anyway, I don't skateboard, never did skateboard, never wanted to skateboard.... it simply looks..... i believe the word is Boring.... [/B][/QUOTE]

well, we didn't have the dough back then to afford skates...i bought my skateboard at a yardsale for 25 cents. it was blue w/ the pink panther on it. pretty cheap, in my price range..

it's not boring when a guy tells you there's no way a girl can make it down the Hill of Death, so you jump on your board & go flying down, with all your friends cheering you on, & everything's a blur & the wind is blowing in your face...then suddenly you realize you made it all the way to the bottom & you become a legend...

...eh, i'm bragging. at age ten, this is a real accomplishment.

we have 2 hills. The hill of Skill is a hill full of gravel and other obstacles to totally WIPE you out. its pretty long and steep.
Thats the Advanced course. The MASTER course is the Great hill of MAdisonville. Its about speed on this one. But the hill is so dag flabbin tricky that one wrong move can put u on scabs 4 life. Heck Bob Burnquist would have trouble with this baby.
Only skilled riders that have been mastering the hill of skill is permitted on this hill. You pass both hillz than U are on teh HAll of Fame. YOu then Becoe a Kribber. The Kribberz are the all-around best peeps .

Yeah, I skate. 2 years so far. Here's my setup:
deck: Element Bill Pepper Manimal Deck
trucks: Tensor
wheels: Ghetto Child Muska 55'
bearings: Black Panther
hardware: Shorty's
Grip Tape: Black Magic

Here's my tricks:
Ollie(heh)
Ollie 4 stair
Ollie 3 decks
Kickflip two stair
Kickflip 2 decks
Pop-Suvit 3 stair
Pop-Shuvit 2 decks
50-50
5-0
Boardslide
Noseslide
Casper to 360 Flip
Switch Boardslide
Fakie Pop-Shuvit
Nose Manual 1 parking space
Manual 6 parking spaces.
There's more, but I just woke up...too tired to think.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kottonknot [/i]
[B]Yeah, I skate. 2 years so far. Here's my setup:
deck: Element Bill Pepper Manimal Deck
trucks: Tensor
wheels: Ghetto Child Muska 55'
bearings: Black Panther
hardware: Shorty's

Here's my tricks:
Ollie(heh)
Ollie 4 stair
Ollie 3 decks
Kickflip two stair
Kickflip 2 decks
Pop-Suvit 3 stair
Pop-Shuvit 2 decks
50-50
5-0
Boardslide
Noseslide
Casper to 360 Flip
Switch Boardslide
Fakie Pop-Shuvit
Nose Manual 1 parking space
Manual 6 parking spaces.
There's more, but I just woke up...too tired to think. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]deck: Star-Bug
trucks: active
wheels: yousa
bearings: abec 1
hardware: ?
Grip Tape: ?

hmm, I am confused at the make of all the above... My board isn't a proper make anyways. It's my first board (make it crappy i say) then when I get better I get a proper board.[/SIZE]

The only usefull thing I've used a Skateboard for was moving Furniture... and let me tell you.... It is a life saver sometimes! Other than that, it just seemed like a fad back about 3-5 years ago.... but then you think to yourself.... ho wmuch fun is skateboarding when you have a car or truck you can drive around....

And I swear if you little basatrds get in my way when I'm driving, I'll run you over next time. There's nothing more annoying then some punk kid showing off to his friends in the middle of the street when I'm driving by.... I show off how far I can hit the kid down the street in one try next time........ uhh sorry, little anger coming out there...

Transtic how far can u hit me (not that I show off or anythign) But MTV'S "JACKASS" Let me on their third season show. ITs koo. I wanna start off by getting hit by a car.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]The only usefull thing I've used a Skateboard for was moving Furniture... and let me tell you.... It is a life saver sometimes! Other than that, it just seemed like a fad back about 3-5 years ago.... but then you think to yourself.... ho wmuch fun is skateboarding when you have a car or truck you can drive around....

And I swear if you little basatrds get in my way when I'm driving, I'll run you over next time. There's nothing more annoying then some punk kid showing off to his friends in the middle of the street when I'm driving by.... I show off how far I can hit the kid down the street in one try next time........ uhh sorry, little anger coming out there... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1] Kool, there are some 8 yr old kids down my street who call me postman pat, because I have a paper round and my mum nearly ran one over. She stopped and I made the window down and shouted.... "WHO'S POSTMAN PAT NOW? FREEAAKS!!!" .... Ha, then they scarpered! Good thing their mum don't give any shi.ts about what happens. And one of the kids was on his bike out side my house and he went down a really high kirb and cracked his nuts on the crossbar on the bike! :laugh: I was laughing so much! He didn't call me postman pat for 2 months!![/SIZE]

Once when I was riding my bike I was crossing the street and i pressed down on the front brakes too hard and almost flew over my handle bars but fell off the side instead. And some guy that i did that in front of laughed at me and i drove over to his car and hit it! It was realy funny then he started cussing at me! LOL :laugh:

Guest Altron Gundam
Basically this is my arsenal w/ skateboarding...

Deck: World Industries Lightweight(THe one with Flame boy sitting and sipping some drink)
Wheels: Spitfire
Bearings: China Bones
Trucks: Krux

Trademark Tricks(for me in my runs):

360 Flip
Nollie 360 Flip
50+50 Grind
5-0 Grind
180 Varial Flip + Nosegrind
Nollie Varial Flip
Varial Flip