Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Otaku Big Brother: Vote off #4! (sorry I'm late)



Recommended Posts

  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Um, could you just shut up with all this mumbo jumbo. It's getting on my nerves!

If you continue, I'll have to use my greatest weapon! [/B][/QUOTE]

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! NOT THE MOD POWERS!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted
Yes, the [B]MOD[/B] powers!!!:devil: :devil: :devil:

Anyway, time to look at the poll... *checks*...Okay, me and Dbzman are tied with 6 votes. This is probably the closet I've seen in an OBB poll. But only time will tell who leaves...
Posted
I thnk some people here do hate me,*cough*jcgoudy*cough*, but it could also be some people think I'm going to win, so they're voting against me so they get a better chance...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]Boo hoo hoo...Everybody hates me...:( :( :( [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't hate you... I don't hate anyone... *cough*[SIZE=1]besides Warlock[/SIZE]*cough*
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]Dbzman got another vote! Looks like he could be knocked out. And by the way, who's head of OBB now that Flash has left? [/B][/QUOTE]

good question, I need to ask him a lot of stuff about his leaving....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]And by the way, who's head of OBB now that Flash has left? [/B][/QUOTE]

That would be me... :D

Yeah, yeah, I'm back. Only because I can't play FF8... I may leave again... Probably not, So, yer stuck with me. :smirk:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i]
[B]So the week's been up for sometime now...what now? [/B][/QUOTE]

Wow, i'm really late on this one...
Uhh, Sorry DBZman, yer outta here! :p
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...