Dragonballzman Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 Arg! :butthead: [COLOR=red]Flys off[/COLOR]
shibatku Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 I wonder why every one doesnt like DragonballZman? Heck I dont dislike any of them.
RicoTranzrig Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 Since the timing for the vote off was a bit off...how will the 5th vote off go?
shibatku Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 You could do the same or add a little excitment to it. Of course whatever you choose will be great but that's my thoughts.
Flash Posted October 24, 2001 Author Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]You could do the same or add a little excitment to it. Of course whatever you choose will be great but that's my thoughts. [/B][/QUOTE] I think you mean whatever [B]I[/B] choose, sibatku.. And I guess there will simply be no Vote-off this week. :freak:
RicoTranzrig Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 Oh well, hey, have you noticed some of the people still on the chart arent showing up?
shibatku Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 Thats wierd I would think that if your on there you could at least show up.
Sephiroth Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 sayonara dbzman.... shouldn´t vote-off 5 be up by now....
Warlock Posted October 24, 2001 Posted October 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] shouldn´t vote-off 5 be up by now.... [/B][/QUOTE] Because of all this sever-changing, I guess we'll start the next vote off this Friday...
RicoTranzrig Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 You'll see friday...besides, the list is up here anyway, the only person who'll be missing is DBZman....
Desbreko Posted October 25, 2001 Posted October 25, 2001 I think I'll leave my next vote up to chance.
RicoTranzrig Posted October 27, 2001 Posted October 27, 2001 Aww...oh well...maybe saturday or late friday...
Warlock Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Aww...oh well...maybe saturday or late friday... [/B][/QUOTE] Or maybe Sunday...
RicoTranzrig Posted October 28, 2001 Posted October 28, 2001 :therock: ummm....this might take a while...
Warlock Posted October 29, 2001 Posted October 29, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]:therock: ummm....this might take a while... [/B][/QUOTE] I agree. *Sips lemonade* I guess I better remind Flash...
Recommended Posts