Dragonballzman Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 Noooooooooooo..............Everybody hates me...!!! :eek: :(
DeathKnight Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 i voted for *train rolls by* yea... well now u know who i voted for... :p
Warlock Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 I can hardly believe what I'm seeing! I'm tied for the lead! *Turns to jcgoudy* Oh, I'll get you jcgoudy, I'll get you! :flaming:
Desbreko Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 sure you will, Warlock... sure you will... you just keep believing that... heheheheheh...... :p
Warlock Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 Um, could you just shut up with all this mumbo jumbo. It's getting on my nerves! If you continue, I'll have to use my greatest weapon!
Dragonballzman Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 No Warlock! Not the "BAN" button!!! Or are you talking about summit else...? By the way, WHY DO YOU ALL HATE ME!!!??? :wigout:
shibatku Posted October 16, 2001 Posted October 16, 2001 Its close between Warlock and DragonballZman, who voted against sephiroth hes cool.
White Digivise Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 Noooo! It's not working! I must use my will power against [I]him![/I] Muahahahahahahhaha!!! :devil: :devil: :devil:
Desbreko Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]Um, could you just shut up with all this mumbo jumbo. It's getting on my nerves! If you continue, I'll have to use my greatest weapon! [/B][/QUOTE] NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! NOT THE MOD POWERS!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Warlock Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 Yes, the [B]MOD[/B] powers!!!:devil: :devil: :devil: Anyway, time to look at the poll... *checks*...Okay, me and Dbzman are tied with 6 votes. This is probably the closet I've seen in an OBB poll. But only time will tell who leaves...
Sephiroth Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 how many days are left until the poll is closed, anyway....
RicoTranzrig Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 [COLOR=darkblue]Counting from where I live, Wednesday, we got 3 days...roughly.[/COLOR]
Dragonballzman Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 Boo hoo hoo...Everybody hates me...:( :( :(
Warlock Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Boo hoo hoo...Everybody hates me...:( :( :( [/B][/QUOTE] Everyone hates me too...
shibatku Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 I dont think they hate you well maybe some of them but some just guess at the voting.
Warlock Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 I thnk some people here do hate me,*cough*jcgoudy*cough*, but it could also be some people think I'm going to win, so they're voting against me so they get a better chance...
Desbreko Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]Boo hoo hoo...Everybody hates me...:( :( :( [/B][/QUOTE] I don't hate you... I don't hate anyone... *cough*[SIZE=1]besides Warlock[/SIZE]*cough*
RicoTranzrig Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [COLOR=green]One more day of voting...will anything change? Probably not...[/COLOR]
Warlock Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 Dbzman got another vote! Looks like he could be knocked out. And by the way, who's head of OBB now that Flash has left?
Sephiroth Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]Dbzman got another vote! Looks like he could be knocked out. And by the way, who's head of OBB now that Flash has left? [/B][/QUOTE] good question, I need to ask him a lot of stuff about his leaving....
Lia Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 uh...whoa......i still stand at 0....amazering......
Flash Posted October 20, 2001 Author Posted October 20, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]And by the way, who's head of OBB now that Flash has left? [/B][/QUOTE] That would be me... :D Yeah, yeah, I'm back. Only because I can't play FF8... I may leave again... Probably not, So, yer stuck with me. :smirk:
RicoTranzrig Posted October 23, 2001 Posted October 23, 2001 So the week's been up for sometime now...what now?
Flash Posted October 23, 2001 Author Posted October 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]So the week's been up for sometime now...what now? [/B][/QUOTE] Wow, i'm really late on this one... Uhh, Sorry DBZman, yer outta here! :p
Recommended Posts