Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well I've been reading and looking at pics about this game for a while it seems to interest me most out of all the other Nintendo games releasing for GCN not just because im a big fan of Mario and Nintendo.
It's the new ideas and how the new surroundings in Mario Sunshine.It seems like Mario is in a whole new different world.
[img]http://www.nintendoweb.com/media/mario_sunshine/mario_sunshine01b.jpg[/img]
Mario's new water weapon seems to helps him explore his adventure and i probaly do lots of new things we haven't seen before [img]http://www.nintendoweb.com/media/mario_sunshine/mario_sunshine12b.jpg[/img]

And the new Sunshine coins looks neat!

I bet this will be one big adventure!Luigi with his new Vacuum and Mario with his new Water weapon the plumber brothers just gets more and more exciting everytime.:)

Anyways what are your thoughts on the game?
Posted
I think the magic of Mario will hit again just like it did with the N64 and the original nintendo...I'm not sure if it will be an influential game as Mario 64 was when it reinvented the 3d platforming genre...but it looks very promising.
Posted
Ive seen screen shots and it will be AWESOME!!!!!!!
Posted
actually, Luigi also has a hose, along with the flashlight and vacuum in Luigi's Mansion.

my thoughts on the game? i think it looks cool, but i don't think it's going to have as big an inpact, as Super Mario Bros. or Super Mario 64. i do know that i'm going to have to buy it though, when it's released. isn't it supposed to be released in Summer 2002?
Posted
[color=orangered][size=1]Mario Sunshine is indeed looking interesting, even though we have seen barely anything of the game so far.

If you guys are interested at all, you can read an article I wrote on the game over at N-Sider.com.

[URL=http://www.n-sider.com/main.php?page=features/101001melting.htm]Mario is Melting[/URL] [/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE]Origanlly posted by James:
If you guys are interested at all, you can read an article I wrote on the game over at N-Sider.com. [/QUOTE]

Yes, I'll go right away Mr. Burns.

Mr. Burns:Ahh... Thank you Smiters (sp?)

Lol, I didn't know you're last name was Burns. Anyways nice articale James, I enjoyed reading it BTW when are you going to open the absoulute gamecube section of the Otaku? That was cool.
Posted
Heh thats an interesting article on Mario Sunshine.The way you explained on the Sun theory sounds exciting.If your theory is correct then I bet Mario Sunshine would be more of a challenging game than any other Mario game there was in the past.Nice article.:)
Posted
Yeah, that was a cool article, I enjoyed reading it. One thing that I noticed, was that you used the words "butt-stomps" in it. The first time I saw the Pound The Ground move in Super Mario 64, I immediatly thought of it as a butt-stomp. I didn't think anyone else called it that!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cecil [/i]
[B]

Yes, I'll go right away Mr. Burns.

Mr. Burns:Ahh... Thank you Smiters (sp?)

Lol, I didn't know you're last name was Burns. Anyways nice articale James, I enjoyed reading it BTW when are you going to open the absoulute gamecube section of the Otaku? That was cool. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Ahh, you'll just have to wait and see. ;)[/color][/size]
Posted
I am sure Mr. Myamoto (sp?) will come out with another classic. That weird thing on his back confuses me a bit though...
Posted
[IMG]http://maludragon182.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/anifreezatransform.gif[/IMG]


I can't wait to get it!

[IMG]http://members.aol.com/Spidey3900/satan_1.gif[/IMG]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i]
[B][IMG]http://maludragon182.tripod.com//sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/anifreezatransform.gif[/IMG]


I can't wait to get it!

[IMG]http://members.aol.com/Spidey3900/satan_1.gif[/IMG] [/B][/QUOTE]

So can't I.:wigout: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...