Raquel Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 thankx!!!! i just now came to tell u guys that it is my b-day.. hmmmnnn......Coincidence??? anyway, thankx!!:wigout: :blush: :laugh: :D
Biida Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 *singing* Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Stormwing! Happy Birthday to you! *puts a big Chocolate cake in front of Stormwing* Happy B-Day!;)
Guest firemac Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 oh gosh, I feel slow, I missed out on annoucing three b-day's NO!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: sorry, pedro, sorry Neo_ladie, and sorry Stormwing, it's usually my job to announce a new b-day, sorry guys and happy b-day, I should of checked the calendar for new members, sorry, I will get back to my job
Guest firemac Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 It's the 30th folks and new birthday's today and it's Outlaw's birthday and Mztik_gohan10's birthday, yes I am back on track on announcing b-day's whoopie!:laugh:
RicoTranzrig Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Cool, well I'll know you'll have a busy time with September *Looks at calendar* Whoa that's a lota b-day's, including mines.:D
Guest firemac Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RicoTranzrig [/i] [B]Cool, well I'll know you'll have a busy time with September *Looks at calendar* Whoa that's a lota b-day's, including mines.:D [/B][/QUOTE] Not to mention your fellow b-day announcer has his b-day there too:D :D :D :D :laugh:
Flash Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Ha HA! It's September now!! In fact, it's been September for 49 minutes!! This thread is sooo last Month.. :rolleyes:
Guest firemac Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]Ha HA! It's September now!! In fact, it's been September for 49 minutes!! This thread is sooo last Month.. :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] not for us, dude, wait, this thread stuff, is going in my time
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now