Treble Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [color=red]Happy B-day Peisistratos have a nice day![/color]:)
Guest firemac Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Hey I just noticed this guy is now 25! My god, he's the oldest adult here
Dark Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Peisistratos?! This is a Greek name! *Check his profile* He's from Greece! Finally someone from Greece! Happy b-day dude!
KariKamiya Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Sorry,firemac. I guess you posted at the same time I did,or I just didn't see it...*i'm [i]famous[/i] for that!*
Guest firemac Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KariKamiya [/i] [B]Sorry,firemac. I guess you posted at the same time I did,or I just didn't see it...*i'm [i]famous[/i] for that!* [/B][/QUOTE] it's ok, it's all cool
Guest firemac Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 A new day, and it's the 22nd, now say happy birthday to stardust and psycho!
Roxy89 Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [b]Happy B-day [COLOR=deeppink]stardust[/COLOR] and [COLOR=green]psycho[/COLOR]!!!!![/b]
Pastbyer Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [color=seablue]Yeah. Happy birthday(s) to stardust and psycho![/color] :D ... Hm... They didn't seem to notice this thread... Oh well... :rolleyes: :)
Treble Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 Yep another person's birthday its *~*Bulma*~* happy 12 years old birthday.:)
Roxy89 Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 Happy B-day [COLOR=blue]*~*Bulma*~*!!!:)[/COLOR]
Guest firemac Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i] [B]Yep another person's birthday its *~*Bulma*~* happy 12 years old birthday.:) [/B][/QUOTE] thank you, I never do add in the recently registered people, people who just joined and their birthdays are in August, and I post before you join, ndyour August B-day has pasted or it is the day, it must be announced, thank you Treble, oh and Happy B-day, Bulma
Guest firemac Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i] [B]It's my birthday?!?! Wow! I had no idea! [/B][/QUOTE] really truly, I didn't know, your b-day passed, I didn't see it on the calendar
Krillen Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]HAPPY BIRTHDAY *~*Bulma*~* !!! [/B][/QUOTE] happy birthday you sexy *****
Guest firemac Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Wow, I think this is first day sicne I posted this topic, that there are no B-days today, happy birhtday nobody, because nobody's b-day today.
Pastbyer Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i] [B]Yep another person's birthday its *~*Bulma*~* happy 12 years old birthday.:) [/B][/QUOTE] :eek: That reminds me! *runs back to profile and puts in birth year*
Guest Zeh Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Today its Tec-9's Birthday! Happy birthday tec-9![/COLOR]
Roxy89 Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Happy B-day [COLOR=firebrick]Tec-9!!!! [/COLOR] :D:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now