OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy Tactics

Zidargh

Has anyone got FinalFantasy Tactics? I so badly want this.Even though it was released like 2 years ago.
Sephiroth,you told me about this cartridge that you just slip in the back of the Playstation.You said they were £10.If you have any spares and if you're willing to sel lone.I'll buy one off you.
But it's up to you.:)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]it looks like cloud... acts like cloud but it sure isnt cloud... unless you do it perfect he sucks... and it is almost impossible to do... you have to be at a certain level for it to work and a bunch of other junk has to be true as well... i did it once and it is a bigger waste of time than trying to revive aeirs[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

i was gonna get Tatics at best buy and i couldnt find it... i asked the guy if they had it in stock... he said one second.... then he made this weird face.... he said "Um... for some reason we sent all the Final Fantasy Tatics games back... and we wont be carrying this game anymore...."

O.o...

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]TARGET HAS THEM... they only "retail" store to get the right ones... the mold CD was F'ed up on all the others... target got the good one... go check it out there lol...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

yes, cloud is in the game, but like kuja said, you need to know how to make him good by getting him at a certain level....

if you live in the UK, and want to buy it, look in computer exchange NOW while they still have brand new copies of the re-released version, at £50, which for you US peeps, is about $67....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by majinsephiroth [/i]
[B]the rereleased back to the stores u can find it lots of places:laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

except in the UK, apparently

• 2 weeks later...
Well I don't know about non-American PSX's, but I bought this handy lil thing called "Pro Action Replay", Japanese version of Gameshark or something, but anyway, it'll play any burnt or non-US games, you just need to put in a legitimate game first, let it load up the menu screen, then switch it w/ whatever you want and hit START GAME. I seem to remember an old version of gameshark (3.0 and older maybe) let you do this trick also. Either way, yeah there was a giant recall due to some weird defect (forgot what it was though). As for Cloud, yeah it's him, why would anyone think it's not him? He has all his limits plus one more, you just need to get the Materia Blade from the top of Bervenia Volcano for them to work, er....yeah starting from Level1 with him DOES suck, heh but if u have patience (no life also helps, for me anyway) he's pretty good, finishing touch is by far the best I think.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by _Shiro Amada_ [/i]
[B]Michael Miranda!!!!! iT'S mICAHEL mIRANA he's the NIN guy, this guy is a FF, NIN, and TOOL junkie this guy is so crazy!!!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

*cough*off-topic*cough*

Anyway, I don't think they stock FFT over here in NZ, which sucks big-time. If my PSX still worked (Dammit to hell), I'd get a copied version... (I could also get alot of other brilliant games... Megaman X4-6, Megaman Legends... Oh, how I love Megaman... NO, not THAT kind of love, you sicko..)

Anyway, whats FFT like? I haven't played or seen it, as you can most likely tell... So what's it like? Battle system's all I really need to know.. It's not like any of the others, is it?

fft definately deserves the name "fantasy" as I am sure kuja will agree, the battle system is very good, you have to use your head to beat most enemies, thinking who to put up front, a knight? or perhaps a wizard, I just love the game, its set in medievil times....

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]me agree w/ sephiroth? NEVER... well dangit he is right... it does deserve the title fantasy... it is midevil times... and it does rule... fun as all get out trying to get the dang monkey thing... anyway this game is a definate + to any collection :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i]
[B]how do u beat algus in fort zeakden? [/B][/QUOTE]

the best way is to just have a full on assault by every member of your team on algus, you don't have to kill anyone else, just him, for this battle you should have wizards and archers....