Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=#3366CC] Here it is, the second Caption Contest!

If you are unfamilliar with what the Caption Contest is, it's a thread in which a member posts a picture, and the other members have to come up with funny captions for the picture. The member who posted the picture chooses a winning caption and the person who posted the caption gets to post their picture.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=549783[/img]

There's your first pic. I will choose a winner after a day or so. [/size][/color]
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Posted
[SIZE=1][COLOR=teal]
We now return to the Discovery channel. In this scene the carniverous HR Director is about to attack his pray, the downsized hamster.
[/size][/color]
Guest Crimson Spider
Posted
Mouse: " Here, kitty kitty kitty..."
Posted
Dog: "Ohhhh man, I gots da' munchies bad. Yo' hamster, rat, squirrel, whatever the hell you are. Come mere I got something to say to ya'."

Squirrel: *walks up to the dog looking curious* "What?"

Dog: *opens his mouth as the squirrel unwittingly leans his head towards him* "Got any nuts?"
Posted
Dog: "Are you the one who replaced my contact solution with peroxide?"

EDIT: Hmmm, can we only have one? I have a few others.

Dog: "What do you think of my impression of Andy Rooney?"

Or perhaps...

Mouse: "I told you it would stick if you kept making that face."
Posted
[COLOR=blue][I]"Rather ugly dog....twenty-eight dollars. Little squirrel like creature....sixteen dollars. Watching two tiny legs kicking up and down while poking out of the dog's mouth....priceless.[/COLOR][/I]
Posted
Mouse: Bad breath? Find some tic-tacs, Mr. Winterfresh.
Posted
Before you read out the dogs lines please say it in a hard man English accent, think Snatch if you don't know what that accent is like
______________

Dog: "OI! ... YOU! ... NUTTAH!"

(that was a bit of British humour AND inttercontinental humour, especially considering the dog is a British Bulldog :D)

__________________

Rodent: Excuse me Mister, you been eatin peanut butter huh? *sniff* i can smell it ... Heeeeey, why you lookin at me like that?

Dog: Oo-Arr ya little scoundral, don't mention lookin' i've only got one eye....oo-arr me harty. I'm gonna eat ya now, oo-arr, back on the ship we don'tget much meaty substinces...OO-ARR

(that one was just some randomness lol, look he has one eye! lol, silly Pirate Dog)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wrist cutter [/i]
[B]Dog: "Are you the one who replaced my contact solution with peroxide?"
[/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=3366CC] wrist cutter takes the round.

They were all very good though. Very hard to choose. [/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...