Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Pink][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]It looks like Al Bundy has struck again with his shoe.

[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Heezay
Posted
This picture was posted..... nearly FOUR MONTHS AGO.
Posted
The Soldier awaiting the judgement on this caption is struck with terminal boredom and, get this, dies.

Yeah, this died quite a while ago... Why not simply create a [b]new[/b] caption contest?
Posted
Up UNTIL he joined the armed forces, Johnny thought the uniforms were a lot cooler than they actually were, especially during a mid-summer Prime Minister's speech...

EDIT: i have a good pic for the next one... ill post it when the winner is chosen from this round ^_^

EDIT 2~ heres the pic... :smirk:

[IMG]http://www.redfactionview.net/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=548[/IMG]
Guest Heezay
Posted
[QUOTE=Falkon]

EDIT: i have a good pic for the next one... ill post it when the winner is chosen from this round ^_^[/QUOTE]

Now, I don't want to be a Moderator or anything, but I don't think whoever posted the previous picture is still waiting to declare a winner. I think it would just be best if Falkon posted his picture.
Posted
[IMG]http://www.redfactionview.net/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=548[/IMG]

President Bush calls an urgent meeting to discuss the advantages of the "bi-nostril", two finger nose-picking technique.
Posted
[SIZE=1][B]Bush: I come in peace.
People: Wow, who would have knonwn Mr.Bush could have been such a liar...[/SIZE][/B]

Ehh...
Posted
[img]http://www.redfactionview.net/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=548[/img][center][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=black][/color][/size][/font] [/center]
[font=Arial][size=2][i]George "Dubya" Bush gives us the hand sign of his poss'e, [/i][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2][i]as he gathers his homies for a war on the Pretzel[/i][/size][/font]
Posted
[SIZE=1][B]Last try for this one...

[IMG]http://www.redfactionview.net/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=548[/IMG]
George atempts swearing! (And fails, might I add)

Man I need to give on these contest I'm no good...[/SIZE][/B]
Posted
[font=Book Antiqua][color=navy]Unable to give his Democratic opponent the finger, George W. Bush cound a new way to display his dislike for John Kerry.[/color][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#000080][/color][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#000080]OR[/color][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#000080][/color][/font]
[font=Book Antiqua][color=#000080]"Maybe if I wiggle my fingers like this, no one will notice that I just farted."[/color][/font]
Guest Heezay
Posted
When asked by reporters at a press conference how his campaign was going, Bush replied, "Everything's A-OK."
Posted
In a failed attempt to "show his homies" that he has "got the shizzle," President Bush alienated both the rockers and the rappers by flashing the "rock on" sign while saying "Aiight, dawgs."
Posted
After the stress of politics reached it's peak, it became evident that El Presidente was also suffering from disgruntled neck and hand seizures.
Posted
'Dude! I'm a hippie!'

'Look! A biggie!' *staring at huge booger on the end of his pinky finger*

My sad attempt at humor....

Skye
  • 6 months later...
Posted
[IMG]http://www.redfactionview.net/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=548[/IMG]
Lo and Behold, Bush is trying to appeal to the younger punk generation.
Rock on, Bush, Rock on.

X.X I need to stop TRYING to have good captions for these ******* things...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...