Anne Posted May 31, 2004 Posted May 31, 2004 [COLOR=Pink][SIZE=2][FONT=Comic Sans MS]It looks like Al Bundy has struck again with his shoe. [/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
Guest Heezay Posted May 31, 2004 Posted May 31, 2004 This picture was posted..... nearly FOUR MONTHS AGO.
ChibiHorsewoman Posted May 31, 2004 Posted May 31, 2004 [color=darkviolet]Is anyone goingto judge this then, or are we going to close it? I vote close if nobody decides who has the best caption.[/color]
TheShinje Posted June 1, 2004 Author Posted June 1, 2004 The Soldier awaiting the judgement on this caption is struck with terminal boredom and, get this, dies. Yeah, this died quite a while ago... Why not simply create a [b]new[/b] caption contest?
Falkon Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 Up UNTIL he joined the armed forces, Johnny thought the uniforms were a lot cooler than they actually were, especially during a mid-summer Prime Minister's speech... EDIT: i have a good pic for the next one... ill post it when the winner is chosen from this round ^_^ EDIT 2~ heres the pic... :smirk: [IMG]http://www.redfactionview.net/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=548[/IMG]
Guest Heezay Posted June 1, 2004 Posted June 1, 2004 [QUOTE=Falkon] EDIT: i have a good pic for the next one... ill post it when the winner is chosen from this round ^_^[/QUOTE] Now, I don't want to be a Moderator or anything, but I don't think whoever posted the previous picture is still waiting to declare a winner. I think it would just be best if Falkon posted his picture.
Rei_Man Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [IMG]http://www.redfactionview.net/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=548[/IMG] President Bush calls an urgent meeting to discuss the advantages of the "bi-nostril", two finger nose-picking technique.
MischiefEclipse Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 When asked his views on removing all penalties for marijuana possesion and use, President George W. Bush simply replied, "Rock on..."
Vicky Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [SIZE=1][B]Bush: I come in peace. People: Wow, who would have knonwn Mr.Bush could have been such a liar...[/SIZE][/B] Ehh...
ChibiHorsewoman Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [color=darkviolet]Bush shows how much of an anti-Trekkie he is by screwing up the Vulcan greeting of 'Live long and prosper.' Yeah, I know that one was bad, but I couldn't resist.[/color]
Sui Generis Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [color=indigo]President Bush revails his new plan to modernize Iraq. He called it..."Operation Bull Horn"[/color]
TheShinje Posted June 2, 2004 Author Posted June 2, 2004 [img]http://www.redfactionview.net/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=548[/img][center][font=Arial Narrow][size=1][color=black][/color][/size][/font] [/center] [font=Arial][size=2][i]George "Dubya" Bush gives us the hand sign of his poss'e, [/i][/size][/font] [font=Arial][size=2][i]as he gathers his homies for a war on the Pretzel[/i][/size][/font]
Vicky Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [SIZE=1][B]Last try for this one... [IMG]http://www.redfactionview.net/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=548[/IMG] George atempts swearing! (And fails, might I add) Man I need to give on these contest I'm no good...[/SIZE][/B]
StrikeGundam Posted June 2, 2004 Posted June 2, 2004 [font=Book Antiqua][color=navy]Unable to give his Democratic opponent the finger, George W. Bush cound a new way to display his dislike for John Kerry.[/color][/font] [font=Book Antiqua][color=#000080][/color][/font] [font=Book Antiqua][color=#000080]OR[/color][/font] [font=Book Antiqua][color=#000080][/color][/font] [font=Book Antiqua][color=#000080]"Maybe if I wiggle my fingers like this, no one will notice that I just farted."[/color][/font]
Guest Heezay Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 When asked by reporters at a press conference how his campaign was going, Bush replied, "Everything's A-OK."
Rhym Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 In a failed attempt to "show his homies" that he has "got the shizzle," President Bush alienated both the rockers and the rappers by flashing the "rock on" sign while saying "Aiight, dawgs."
Zidargh Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 After the stress of politics reached it's peak, it became evident that El Presidente was also suffering from disgruntled neck and hand seizures.
Skye Posted June 3, 2004 Posted June 3, 2004 'Dude! I'm a hippie!' 'Look! A biggie!' *staring at huge booger on the end of his pinky finger* My sad attempt at humor.... Skye
Ashton Posted June 6, 2004 Posted June 6, 2004 George is signaling for help...he just choked on another pretzel.
Dan L Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 Bush tries to appeal to war veterans by convincing them that he lost his two middle fingers back in Vietnam
John Posted June 7, 2004 Posted June 7, 2004 "At a party in Las Vegas, President Bush 'gets down' like only a Republican can do."
LPpunkrocka Posted January 6, 2005 Posted January 6, 2005 [IMG]http://www.redfactionview.net/forum/index.php?act=Attach&type=post&id=548[/IMG] Lo and Behold, Bush is trying to appeal to the younger punk generation. Rock on, Bush, Rock on. X.X I need to stop TRYING to have good captions for these ******* things...
Crazy Ace Posted January 7, 2005 Posted January 7, 2005 Bush looks severely constipated and motions to one of the secret service agents the shape of a device he wants to use to relieve himself.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now