OtakuBoards

Creating own manga....can anyone help?

Megumi momo

It seems that I have two manga's that I am creating.
Percantia-descent into darkness was orignially an anime that I had created with unique storylines.

Here is a piece from Percantia-

Father Shugo- It seems that the evil is terrorizing Percantia....We can't allow that to happen. If Percantia falls this life we know will be destroyed.

Ryuko- Father...It seems that we are in dire need of help...Have you found the vessels? The ones sent to save earth, percantia and mankind Father please say you have found them....

Father Shugo- Yes I have. These two will create the offspring known as Yin. Half good half bad a neturel force. Maybe then the darkness will forever dissappear.

Ryuko- Who are they Father?

Father Shugo- Your brother Kanjii and the Clentai Rena. God help us, even though that is just a saying.

If anyone can draw and can create good character profiles please pm me or just inform me somehow....

And for the android lovers my other manga in the works..

AeMaW- After Earth Mars Android War
This is about robots and a virus called the ZI (Zero Immortal)
Won't go into detail ....don't have time

But here is a Piece

Kira- Do you think that androids can coexist with us?

Shigure- No....We want supremcy they want peace...how can we coexist with that?

Kira- But Reika he seems different he almost seems human....

Shigure- He seems human becasue he has not had a chance to fight us yet...We created them....We made this war...Earth is no longer habitable because of us not them, Yet we blame them for our problems.

Kira- Have you forgave time yet?

Shigure- No...I'll Never forgive time...Not until I die when There is no time left. Get some sleep Kira tomnorrow we hack into the Mars war unit we have to stop this war this Virus before it kills us all.

Kira- I....Lo..

Shigure- Stop! your idle feelings will only interfere. But if it will help I'll hold you tonight...Maybe then your tears and sympathy for the sick race called humans will cease to exist.

• 3 weeks later...
[color=darkblue]Well, I can say that the ideas are somewhat intriguing. While the first is a bit cliché in some ways (i.e. a race of people in dire peril and needing some divine force to save them), the way you present yours may prove to be interesting.

The android script seems even better, mostly because of the futuristic setting. With a little tweaking in some places (i.e. more meaningful dialouge), that could really be something.

To me, however, art influences whether a strip flies or falls. That's why I've been working hard to tweak the characters I'm creating for a Pokémon comic. The dialouge is a little more mature (as it deals with older kids), but if your characters have absolutely no appeal, I doubt anyone will read it, lol. I'd put a lot of effort into searching for an artist if I were you. Just some friendly advice. ^^[/color]

• 6 years later...
  • 1 year later...
[color="#00FF00"]I'm making a new manga (really it's my first manga!). It's called Super Nerd. It's about this really nerdy kid no one likes turning into this super smart super hero. Also there's another one I'm working on called The Zero Heroes! It goes with Super Nerd. It's about these three teens who help Super Nerd.

The characters are:

Punk Rock Girl - She uses good music and old school tech to fight. Her weakness is bad music such as classical (I have nothing against classical),country,pop,hip hop and techno.
Wrestler Guy - He bests the crap out of his foes. Yet he lacks smarts. His weakness is girly stuff.
Crazy Girl - She is super hyper. When she drinks coffee she goes insane!!! Her weakness is hot tea (Because it's soothing unlike coffee)

I don't have details yet sorry. (^_^)
[/color]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]Please do not post in threads which are no longer active. If you wish to seek help in developing a manga we have a writer and artist request thread stickied at the top of the page that you may use instead.

Thread locked.

-Gavin[/size][/font]