Phantasy Freak Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 I just got that CD today!I love it....It is my second favorite CD to Toxicity...Does any one listen to this kinda of music,rather than me?:p :p :p
Shy Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 HOUSE? Is that the name of the band? I feel stupid, usually I know about music and stuff.
Phantasy Freak Posted October 14, 2001 Author Posted October 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B]HOUSE? Is that the name of the band? I feel stupid, usually I know about music and stuff. [/B][/QUOTE] No it different bands... The Bands are: SM-Trax Ian Van Dahl feat. Marsha Darude Razor-n-Guido Zombie Nation Mike Macaluso Jonah JS-16 Robbie Tronco Da Hool Johnny Vicious Presents Mada & Moody Space Frog Plasmic Honey Vengaboys
Transtic Nerve Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 Ahh yes.... I listen to Progressive Trance and Goa alot... more so than house, but House and Trance really do sound exactly the same... I've heard some of the groups before... SM Trax, Ian Van Dahl, Darude (I have his Sandstorm album), Zombie Nation, and Venga Boys... The others I've probably heard in one of my few hundred megamixes.... I have well over 20 gigs of just Trance/House/Rave/Techno music on my computer
RicoTranzrig Posted October 14, 2001 Posted October 14, 2001 I'm not really into House...Trance is a lot more "dream-like" than House which is more solid. I only listen to it when I get tired of guitars pumping...or hearing too much hip-hop flows.
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 Woohoo! House-Trance-Jungle! All good stuff!
RicoTranzrig Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 Can't forget the jungle with the Drum and Bass(sp?).:)
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 Vanessa Mae DJ Mystik DJ Assault DJ Melody Darude DJ Spooky DJ Shadow Ian Van Dahl These are all VERY good DJs...and they do all sorts of techno :P
MysticGohan Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [size=1][color=royalblue] Ah yes, I have that cd as well. It's great!!! Progressive Dance is much better than dance its self. Enjoy your cd as much as I did![/size][/color]
James Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [color=orangered][size=1]Ahh, everyone here has [b]great[/b] taste. lol I love House...Drumb & Bass...Trance...it's all good.[/color][/size]
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 okay, i have never even heard of any of these people. the only time i hear techno is when i'm at raves or clubs, & i'm usually dancing on x, so i'm not really paying attention to who the artist is. besides, those days are long gone, so i probably haven't heard anything recent, anyway...
Break Posted October 15, 2001 Posted October 15, 2001 [SIZE=1]AARGH!!! I hate R&B-Garage-House-Jungle-Dance.... They all suck alot.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now