OtakuBoards

Guess Whos Baaaack!?

Will2x

hahaha, yes its true! i am back and blacker than ever!

did anyone miss me!? ;)

ive been stalking the boards though and ive seen what some of yall had to say!! :mad: :flaming: :mad:

and to all those who didnt belive in me

:p

man its good to be back

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Just out of curiosity, who unbanned you?

Not that I care, i respect you more that you were being nice to me before you were banned.... seriously, like if you read what i said, it was a shame you were banned.... but don't do it again... [/B][/QUOTE]

Adam himself!

:D :D :D

adam is the coolest!

Welcome back. I guess that means I'm going to be staying around a little longer, since I made that little statement way back when, saying I was going to resist the cycle until it got you.... But enough ramblings from a forgotten poster. Enjoy your unban-ness.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i]
[B]Welcome back. I guess that means I'm going to be staying around a little longer, since I made that little statement way back when, saying I was going to resist the cycle until it got you.... But enough ramblings from a forgotten poster. Enjoy your unban-ness. [/B][/QUOTE]

i guarantee you, as long as im around the cycle will never die!
as i faded i woke up in a place worst than hell BAN LAND ahhh it was crazy i saw i am genger and thimoc2 and spam geta. it was scary then came out the shadows was ssjgoten he said "welcome to hell muahahaha" i was scared...

oh and it was not me that spam the boards, it was thimoc.
btw nice avatar tn.

anyone like my new sig?

Now that im back i have important things to do, like tend to my creation WAR... :)

Edit: Thimoc begged me to say this "thimocs watching you all..."

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

oh and it was not me that spam the boards, it was thimoc.
btw nice avatar tn.

Edit: Thimoc begged me to say this "thimocs watching you all..." [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes I am quite aware that it was thimoc... and I was quite aware it was thimoc pretending to be you....

Thank you

and yes I'm sure he is.... see if he can see how many fingers I'm holding up... and which one....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]Yo yo! Welcome back! I hope for your sake you've put your butchers' knife away for good! Hehehe:D :p [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah only around young teenage white girls. nah jk im not gonna do it again , theres nothing worst than getting banned over something like that.
from now on, ill be a good boy :angel:

cause i dun wanna go back to that bad place

:flaming: :devil: :flaming:

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

yeah only around young teenage white girls. nah jk im not gonna do it again , theres nothing worst than getting banned over something like that.
from now on, ill be a good boy :angel:

cause i dun wanna go back to that bad place

:flaming: :devil: :flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

...dern right yee be a good boy...or I'll get me hook, and I'll make mince meat outta y-erm...I mean...out of beans? Yeah, that's it...I wasn't going to threaten young willy! :) hehehe

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

...dern right yee be a good boy...or I'll get me hook, and I'll make mince meat outta y-erm...I mean...out of beans? Yeah, that's it...I wasn't going to threaten young willy! :) hehehe

:p [/B][/QUOTE]

you know what would be crazy? if you got banned.

hey i really wanna post that link to the "G" page but if i do i might get in twobul. so u do it ok? its funny as hell!

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

you know what would be crazy? if you got banned.

hey i really wanna post that link to the "G" page but if i do i might get in twobul. so u do it ok? its funny as hell! [/B][/QUOTE]

Erm, what "G" page was this again? ...or were you not talking to me?

*edit* HAHA! I know what one you're talking about now! Hehe, I could laugh at hours at that site...but I'm afraid it is grounds for getting banned...hence, I shan't be posting it tonight! *edit*

yes thank you everyone! the guy everyone loves to hate is back for round 2.

too bad you cant post it, it would be so funny to see the people faces. its sooo funny.

by tommrow at this time this topic will be 5 pages. this page has gotten alot of views too. i bet there all pissed off :D

[B]hahaha, yes its true! i am back and blacker than ever!

did anyone miss me!? ;)

ive been stalking the boards though and ive seen what some of yall had to say!! :mad: :flaming: :mad:

and to all those who didnt belive in me

man its good to be back [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]I expect you to behave from now on. Both myself and other staff will be watching you very closely.

If you break the rules one more time, I will not hesitate to ban you myself. So remember that.[/size][/color]