OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Island PG 13 + for mild cursing, violence, and very dark persona.

Domon

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Okay, I just want to clarify this is a re-make of my older Battle Island, but it didn't get much done because I dragged my feet getting the rpg up. So this time I will take sign ups and then when I have enough I will start the rpg. Also this is a sequel to my previous big rpg called Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Cruise. Here is the link to that very rpg so if you have any questions about things that don't seem right in this rpg check Battle Cruise for any help or PM me or Solo Tremaine. Also this will involve God Cards so I don't want people freaking out and think they have to have them, here's how it goes. Yugi has Slifer and Ra while Kaiba has Obelisk. Also this rpg will introduce the second of the three new god cards. Apophis was introduced in Battle Cruise and is wielded by my character, and other god cards are not allowed except the ones that fit this story, thanks for understanding ^_^. Anyways here is the main story. Please don't just post and not sign up.

Also here is the link for Battle Cruise [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=22113&highlight=Yu-Gi-Oh]Here is the rpg.[/url]

[I]It has been three months since Battle Cruise came to a close with no clear winner. Returning to Japan, Seto Kaiba was as usual not very happy that he didn't get to prove that he was the best duelist in the world, instead he began planning a second tournament, of course he extended invitations to the world's best of the best duelists. They were to compete in a tournament that Kaiba was holding on the main island of Hawaii. Little did Kaiba know that another evil has been watching him and Yugi.[/I][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Okay here is what I would like.

Name:
Age: (around your teens, if you want you can take it up to 20)
What country you are from:
Rarest Card
Bio
Description: Picture or Written
Deck Theme
and finally I'd like you to post your deck, if you are running a Side Deck please post that as well.

Another thing, I will allow you to use Japanese cards, but only 10 cards in your main deck may be Japanese and 5 cards in your side deck may be Japanese. I would like you to post the correct name and also its effects if it has any at the bottom of your sign up. To get the correct names please go here is the link

[url=http://www.stormpages.com/edhrzic/Yugioh.htm]This is the site[/url]

This site has the best translations. Also, since JP cards will be used we will be following the restricted list Japan has, mostly if America's restricted list is very similar so there's not much of a difference despite the Chaos monsters etc. Again I cannot stress that you follow this restricted list.

Okay now that I've said that piece, this rpg has some added features ^_~ A NEW BOOSTER SET!! Solo Tremaine, G/S/B/ Master, StrikeGundam, and myself have made this set, but these booster sets come in packs of 5 and you may only get a pack after you win a duel. And withouth further adu here is the set.

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Sanctuary of Light and Darkness.

Rain of Divinity
Normal Magic Card
Effect: When this card is activated, all GOD monsters may not attack for three turns after activation.
Ultra Rare

Polarized Magnet Sword
Equip Magic Card
Effect: If there is a Alpha The Magnet Warrior or Valkyrion The Magna Warrior on the field, equip this card to that monster and increase its attack by 800 for each Magnet Warrior and Magna Warrior in your graveyard. (restricted to one per deck)
Super Rare

Holy Crucifixion
Quick Play Magic Card
Effect: If there is a Shinato, King of a Higher Plane or Archangel Zeraato on your side of the field, you may Tribute that monster to Special Summon an Archangel Zeraato or Shinato, King of a Higher Plane.

Pitch Black Raven (Winged Beast/2/100/400)
Effect: When this card is destroyed by your opponent by either battle or card effect. Search your deck for a Yata-Garasu or Remains of Yata-Garasu and move that card to your hand.

Dimension Cannon
Quick play Magic Card:
You may activate this card when your opponent declares an attack. Remove all of your opponent's face-up monsters from play and Special Summon up to three of your monsters that have been removed from play to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position.
Super Rare

Secretive Samurai (Warrior/ Light/6/2800/1500)
Effect: During each of your Standby Phases, you may Special Summon a monster with the name Samurai in its name from your deck (two of this card may not be on the field at the same time.) if you use this effect that monster may not attack during the turn it was Special Summoned. This monster negates all of your opponent's card effects and battle damage that designates Warriors and monsters with the name Samurai in it. (Restricted to two per deck)
Secret Rare

Magnetic Pull
Quick Play Magic Card
Effect: Pay 1000 life points to move one Valkyrion The Magna Warrior from your deck to your hand. Your deck is then shuffled.

Magnetic Pendulum
Normal Trap Card
Effect: If your opponent controls a monster with Magnet Warrior or Magna Warrior in its name, you become the controller of that card for the remainder of the duel. (Restricted to one)
Super Rare

Sanctuary of Holy Light
Field Magic Card
Effect: Decrease every LIGHT type monster in your hand by one level. Also increase all LIGHT monsters ATK by 500 and decrease their defense by 200.

Holy Angelic Priestess (Light/Angel/4/1900/100)
Effect: When this monster does damage to your opponent?s Life Points you may take a LIGHT type monster (regardless of level) and move it to your hand.
Rare

Ancient Staff of a great Wizard
Equip Magic Card
Effect: Equip this card to either a Dark Magician, Magician Of Black Chaos (Ritual or the other one), Dark Magician Girl, or Dark Magician Girl Valkrie. The equipped monster increases its attack by 900 and cannot be destroyed by opponent?s card effects or destroyed in battle as long as it is equipped with this card. (Restricted to two per deck)
Super Rare

Sword Within The Stone
Counter Trap Card
Effect: If you control a Warrior type monster and your opponent declares an attack, you may activate this card. Roll a six-sided dice, if the result its 1, 2, or 3 the designated monster doubles its Attack. If the result is 4 or 5 the monster triples its attack, and if the result is a 6 the monster is automatically destroyed and removed from play.
Super Short Print Common

Makiyu the Elemental Knight (Fusion/Light/Warrior/7/3400/2800)
Legendary Fisherman+ Chaos Soldier-Envoy Of Creation
Effect: Pay 1000 life points to destroy all of your opponent?s monsters on the field, inflict 500 damage to your opponent?s life points for each monster sent to his/her graveyard.

Destruction of Heaven and Earth
Normal Magic Card
Effect: Destroy all of your opponent?s LIGHT and EARTH type monsters and remove monsters of those attribute that already are in the graveyard from play.

Shinato?s Crowning Ceremony
Equip Magic Card
Effect: You may equip this card to either a Shinato, King Of A Higher Plane or to an Archangel Zeraato. The equipped monster cannot be destroyed by your opponent?s card effects. Increase the monster?s ATK by 500.

Angelic Cathedral
Field Magic Card
Effect: This card is considered a ?Sanctuary Of The Sky?. Increase all LIGHT monsters ATK by 600 and decrease their defense by 500. All LIGHT monsters in your hand decrease by two levels.
Ultra Rare

Hell?s Final Level
Field Magic Card
Effect: All DARK monsters decrease their level by one level, also all DARK monsters ATK is increased by 400 and their defense is decreased by 200.

Systems Failure
Quick Play Magic Card
Effect: If your opponent controls a Jinzo, you may activate this card. Your opponent?s Jinzo will then no longer negate your trap cards for the remainder of the duel.

Twin Reversed Worlds
Normal Trap
Effect: If you have 15 or more cards in your graveyard you may activate this card, pay 1500 Life Points. Combine your graveyard with your deck, your opponent must also do the same. You and your opponent then switch decks for the remainder of the duel. (Restricted to one per deck) Ultra Rare

Emerald Pendant
Equip Magic Card
Effect: The equipped monster cannot be destroyed by your opponent?s Magic Cards. Increase the equipped monster?s ATK by 300.
Super Rare

Sword of Power: Excalibur
Equip Magic Card
Effect: This can only be equipped to a Warrior-Type monster. The equipped monster may not be targeted by your opponent?s card effects. This monster also increases its ATK by 500.

Burning Inferno
Field Magic Card
Effect: Raises all fire monsters by 500 attack points and decreases their defenses by 200. Lower any other monster card's attack and defense by 500. Decrease every FIRE type monster in your hand by one level.

Knight of the East (Wind/Warrior/4/1900/1300)

Queen of the Blue Rose (Water/Warrior/3/1200/2000)
Effect: When this monster is destroyed by either your opponent?s card effect or by battle you may Special Summon a Rose Token (Aqua/Plant/1/200/200) in defense mode. This token cannot be destroyed in battle.

King Of The Diamonds (Wind/Warrior/6/2500/1400)
Effect: When this monster is destroyed in battle you may take one Queen Of The Blue Rose and Special Summon it in either Face-Up Defense Mode or Face-Up Attack Mode.

Forseer of Demise (Dark/Spellcaster/5/2600/2000)
Effect: If this card does damage to your opponent?s Life Points. Choose one of the following in effects.
Look at your opponent?s hand and discard one card from his/her hand to their graveyard.
Discard the top card from the top of your opponent?s deck.

Antibiotics
Counter Trap Card
Effect: When your opponent activates a Crush Card, pay 500 Life Points to activate this card. Your opponent?s Crush Card is then negated.

Samurai Of Extreme Discipline-Aragatsu (Wind/Warrior/5/2400/1600)
Effect: You may only summon this by offering a Sasuke Samurai on your field as the tribute. Any traps that designate this monster as a target are negated and destroyed. Also, if you have a Secretive Samurai on the field, this monster gains 400 ATK points.

(New)
Dimensional Guardian (Water/Machine/4/1700/200)
Effect: As long as this card remains on the field you may summon one Guardian Monster from your hand, deck, or graveyard. Celtic Guardian, Winged Dragon Guardian Of The Fortress #1 or #2 may not be summoned with this effect.

(New)
Oblivion
Quick Play Magic Card
Effect: If your opponent Summons a monster you may activate this card, your opponent then picks one of the following effects.
-Remove the monster from play and your opponent may not set or play any Magic or Trap cards for that turn.
-Destroy the monster and inflict damage that is equal to half of the monster's original ATK.
-Offer one monster on your side of the field to Special Summon a Blue Eyes White Dragon from your hand or deck.
Rare

(New)
Cherry Blossom Ninja (Wind/Warrior/4/1800/1400)
Effect: When this card is summoned move a Strike Ninja from y our deck or graveyard to your hand. If your opponent has a Strike Ninja on his/her field it is destroyed when this card is summoned.
Ultra Rare

(New)
Keeper Of The Underworld (Dark/Fiend/9/3600/1400)
Fusion: Summoned Skull + Chaos Emperor Dragon
Effect: This monster can only be summoned by the fusion of the mentioned monsters. When a monster battles with this card and sent to the graveyard, you may choose to remove it from play, put one counter on this card for each card you remove with this card's effect. Remove three counters to send all cards to the graveyard except for this one and remove all the cards from play. If this card is sent to the graveyard, special summon 1 Summoned Skul to the field and do 1000 damage to your opponent's Life Points.
Super Rare

(New)
Chains Of A Demon
Continuous Trap Card
Effect: When your opponent Special Summons or Normal Summons a Fiend monster you may activate this card. The selected Fiend monster comes under your control as long as you pay 1000 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you cannot pay this card is destroyed and the Fiend Monster is removed from play.

(New)
Paladin Of The Runes (Earth/Warrior/3/1700/1900)
Effect: Flip: When this monster is flipped you may Special Summon a Knight Of The East, Queen Of The Blue Rose, or a King Of The Diamond to the field in Face-Up Attack Position or Face-Down Defense Position.

(New)
Rising Star Phoenix (Light/Winged Beast/5/2400/1500)
Effect: Remove one LIGHT and one FIRE monster from your graveyard to Special Summon this card. When this monster attacks a monster in Face-Down Defense Mode you gain the difference between the ATK of this monster and the DEF of the opposing monster. Flip Effects are negated by this monster.

(New)
Crazed Gold Fish (Water/Fish/3/1000/1200)
Effect: When this card is sent from the field to the graveyard you may take an Umi, A Legendary Ocean, or an Umiiruka from your deck and palce it in your hand. Your deck is then shuffled.

(New)
School Of Piranhas (Water/Fish/3/1000/1800)
Effect: Special Summon 1 School Of Piranhas card to the field in Face-Up Defense Mode during your Standby Phase (No more than three School Of Piranhas can be summoned with this effect.) Boost the defense of this monster by 100 points for each School Of Piranhas on your field. During your Main Phase 1 you may destroy 1 card on your opponent's field for each School Of Piranhas that you have on the field.

(New)
Automated Hunter (Dark/Machine/6/2300/1000)
Effect: If your opponent controls a Warrior or Beast Warrior monster on the field when this card is summoned, that card is automatically removed from play. When this card is destroyed it is removed from play instead.

(New)
The Wandering Scientist
Counter Trap Card
Effect: Pay 1000 Life Points to take five cards from your graveyard and place them back in your deck. Your deck is then shuffled.

Now these cards will be availible to you once you start winning packs in your duels.[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1][I][COLOR=Navy]Now as you see I've restricted some cards, please follow those restrictions also. I hope you guys enjoy ^_^ Again if you have any questions PM me or Solo Tremaine.[/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

EDIT-As you can see I have added new cards I hope you enjoy ^_^

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=2][FONT=Garamond][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Here is a sign-up. I hope you think it's good enough.

Name:Jason "Spike" Lee

Rarest Card: Chaos Emperor Dragon

Bio: Jason is a kid who had to learn early on to take care of himself. His parents were modestly rich and were obsessed with trying to prove themselves to the upper class. As soon as he found out about Duel Monsters he set out to prove himself in it and be the best he could. He had heard about Yugi and Kaiba, and wanted to find a way to get to them and play them. He had planned to go to the first event "Battle Cruise, but he apparently was not good enough to get an invite yet. So, when he knew he wouldn't be competing he started focusing on getting good enough to go should another event happen. After hearing what happened at the end of the cruise, he wished he could've helped and when he got invited to "Battle Island" he knew he had to go.

Description: Like the man in the pic, but younger.

[url]http://gallery.angel-btvs.co.uk/displayimage.php?album=42&pos=11[/url]

Deck Theme: He is running a Chaos/Hand Control deck.

Deck List
Tribute Monsters
Chaos Emperor Dragon
Chaos Soldier
Jinzo

Monsters
2x Skilled Dark Magician
2x Gemini Elf
2x D.D. Warrior Lady
Cyber Jar
Fiber Jar
2x Different Dimension Scouting Machine
Strike Ninja
Spirit Reaper
Reflect Bounder
2xThunder Nyan Nyan
Sangan
Witch of the Black Forest
Yata Garasu

Magic
Painful Choice
Pot of Greed
Graceful Charity
Cheerful Coffin
Raigeki
Monster Reborn
Heavy Storm
3x MST
Harpies Feather Duster
Forceful Sentry
Confiscastion
Delinquent Duo

Traps
2x T.T.
Mirror Force
Magic Cylinder
Ring of Destruction
2x Waboku

Japanese Translations:
D.D. Scouting Machine: When this monster is removed from play, instead special summon this monster.

Strike Ninja: Remove 2 dark monsters from play toremove this monster from play until the end of the turn.[/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Navy]Name: Ryan Braxton

Rarest Card: Apophis God Of Dragons

Description: [url=http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=43]This is the picture[/url]

Bios: Ryan is considered to be a total copy cat of Seto Kaiba, seeing as how he runs three of the greatest dragons in Duel Monsters, the Blue Eyes White Dragon. Of course this was before he entered Kaiba's tournament on the immense ship, that was Battle Cruise, and that was when he got his god card Apophis God Of Dragons. Supposedly he considers himself unstoppable and has even won the North America Duel Monsters championship. After having done that Ryan kind of dropped off the face of the Duel Monsters media platform, course he was never forgotten amongst the hardcore players and has even been said to have as many Duel Monsters cards as Kaiba because of all the money he's won from all the tournaments he's entered.

Now that three months have passed Ryan has recieved an invitation from Kaiba to comepete in a new tournament. Gathering up the majority of his cards and making sure Apophis was with him Ryan headed for the airport to head for Hawaii.

Deck Theme: Light/Dragon theme. Note, the * means that card is JP.

Tribute Monsters 5

Apophis The God of All Dragons
Blue Eyes White Dragon x3
Jinzo

Low Level Monsters 19

Lord Of Dragons x3
Sapphire Dragon x3
Spear Dragon x3
Witch Of The Black Forest
Sangan
Cyber Jar
Tribe-Infecting Virus
Breaker The Magical Warrior
Marshmallon x2 *
D.D. Warrior Lady x2
Kuriboh
Rocket Warrior x2

Magic Cards 15

Raigeki
The Flute Of Summoning Dragon x3
Pot Of Greed
Graceful Charity
Heavy Storm
Harpie's Feather Duster
United We Stand
Dark Hole
Monster Reborn
Premature Burial
Marshmallon Glasses x2 *
Mystical Space Typhoon

Trap Cards 5

Imperial Order
Call Of The Haunted
Mirror Force
Ring Of Destruction
Magic Cylinder

Side Deck

Archangel Zeraato x2 *
Shinato's Ark x2
Shinato, King Of A Higher Plane x2
Sanctuary In The Sky *
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Injection Fairy Lily
Gemini Elf x3
Paladin Of White Dragon
White Dragon Ritual

308-034
ARCHANGEL ZERAATO
Light/Angel/8/2800/2300
This card can't be Normal Summoned. This card
can only be Special Summoned if a [Sanctuary
of the Sky] is on the Field, and by sacrificing
1 face-up [Warrior of Zera] on your Field. You
can discard 1 Light Main-Type Monster from your
hand to the Cemetery to destroy all Monsters on
your opponent's Field. If a [Sanctuary of the
Sky] is not on your Field, you can't use this
effect.
ULTRA / PARALLEL / ULTIMATE RARE

PP6-001
MARSHMALLON
Light/Angel/4/300/500
The controller of a Monster that attacks this card while face-
down received 1000 points of damage after Damage Calculation.
This card can't be destroyed as a result of Battle. (Damage ic
calculated normally.)
ULTRA RARE

PP6-002
MARSHALLON GLASSES
Permanent Magic
While this card and a [Marshmallon] are face-up on your Field,
your opponent can't choose an attack target other than a
[Marshmallon].
ULTRA RARE

Also this is Apophis' stats

Apophis God Of Dragons (Divine/God-Dragon/12/7500/4500)

Effect: This card may not be targeted by Trap cards, Magic Cards will only effect this monster for one turn.This card gains 200 ATK power for every dragon on the field and in the graveyard.[/COLOR]

[left][color=navy][color=silver]Note: Japanese cards are denoted with an asterisk(*)[/left]
[/color]Name: Kou Kobayashi
Rarest Card: Chaos Emperor Dragon
Bio: Kou is a total Seto Kaiba fanatic. He was at the same orphanage as Seto and Mokuba, and he views him as an inspiration that you can achieve anything that you put your mind to. He was adopted soon after the Kaibas to a modest, middle class family, worked hard to amass enough money to live an extravagent life. Kou has assembled a deck full of dragon monsters in tribute to his hero, and has even obtained a Promo Blue Eyes White Dragon which he keeps in a locket around his neck when he isn't using it. Kou views Yugi as an enemy for defeating his idol. After several years, he has finally assembeled a deck that he believes is strong enough to challenge and defeat Yugi and avenge Kaiba.
Description:[/color][url="http://http://www.animeshrine.com/gallery.php?series=warofgenesis&image=19"][color=navy]Here[/color][/url]
[left][color=navy]Deck Theme: Dragon[/color][/left]

[color=darkred]Deck:[/color]
[color=darkred]
[center]Tribute Monsters(4)[/center]

Kaiser Glider x2
Jinzo
Chaos Emperor Dragon* [/color]
[center][color=darkred]Low Level Monsters(21)[/center]
Lord Of Dragons x3
Luster Dragon x3
Spear Dragon x3
Witch Of The Black Forest
Sangan
Cyber Jar
Fiber Jar*
Breaker The Magical Warrior
Gemini Elf x3
Injection Fairy Lily
Kuriboh x3[/color]

[center][color=darkred]Magic Cards(14)[/center]
Raigeki
Dark Hole
Harpie's Feather Duster
Monster Reborn
Heavy Storm
Pot of Greed
The Flute Of Summoning Dragon x3
Premature Burial
United We Stand
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Change Of Heart[/color]

[center][color=darkred]Trap Cards(5)[/center]
Ring Of Destruction
Mirror Force
Call Of The Haunted
Magic Cylinder
Imperial Order[/color]

[center][color=darkred]Side Deck(15)[/center]
Paladin of White Dragon
White Dragon Ritual
Seeds Of The Beginning*
Judgement Of Anubis
Blue Eyes White Dragon
Delinquent Duo
Yata Garasu
D.D. Warrior Lady x3
Confiscation
Sinister Serpent
Tribe-Infecting Virus
Don Zaloog
Shining Angel
[/color]

[left][color=darkred]306-042[/left]
SEEDS OF THE BEGINNING
Normal Magic
You can activate this card if there is a [Chaos Soldier
-Messenger of Creation-] or [Chaos Emperor Dragon -Messenger of
the End-] on the Field. Put 2 of your cards that were removed
from the game into your hand.
[/color]

[left][color=darkred]306-056[/left]
CHAOS EMPEROR DRAGON -MESSENGER OF THE END-
Dark/Dragon/8/3000/2500
This card cannot be Normal Summoned. Remove 1 Light and Dark
Main-Type Monster in your Cemetery from the game to Special
Summon this Monster. Pay 1000 Life Points to place all cards in
each player's hand and on the Field and in the Cemetery. Do 300
damage to your opponent for each card placed in the Cemetery by
this effect.
Secret Rare[/color]

Ok, keep the signups coming I plan on starting this rpg around Wednesday afternoon, if not earlier. I will be checking on this rpg when I get to school early and on my lunch periods, and if I think there are enough signups I'll start, until then keep signups coming.

I'll try joining

Name: Jim Mishima
Bio: Jim loves to play Duelmonsters and mostly comes in the top 5 in competitions around his home. He's collected some rare cards but his rares and favorite is the Winged Weaver,he charishes that card because it has won him tournaments and enough money for college. When Jim received an invite from Seto Kaiba he assembled his best cards and prepared a flight to enterhis tournament and see how far he can go.
Rarest Card: Winged Weaver
Description: [url]http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/ols/screencaps/1/8jim.JPG[/url]
Deck Theme: None
Deck:

Traps x11
Nurtrient Z
Seven tools of the Bandit
Waboku x2
Castle Walls
Time Seal
Magical Hats
Spellbinding Circle
Mirrer Wall
Fake Trap
Krush Card

Magic x15
Dian Keto the Cure MAster x3
Monster Reboren
MAlevolent Nuzzler x2
De-Spell x2
Giant Trunade
Change of Heart
Eternal Rest
Remove Trap x2
Super Rejuvenation

Monsters x25
Wingweaver x2
Dark Magician Girl
Dark MAgician x2
Masked Sorcerer
Harpie's Brother
Hane HAne x3
Amazon Archer
Flame Champion
Spirit of the Harp
Baby Dragon
Mellenium Sheild x3
Cosmos Queen x2
Giant Germ x2
Hitasume Giant
Crash Clown
Whitty Phantom
Jellyfish

Name:Matthew Duffey
What country you are from: USA
Rarest Card: Dark Paladin

Bio: Having a normal life in the US, and getting into Duel Monsters at 12, Matt became a extremely good duelist. No one could beat hm in his school or town. But when he was 14, his dad moved him to Japan. Matt was a complete outcast until he heard of the new tournament. He wished that he could go, but he didn't have an invitation. Suddenly, he recieved a package from Kaiba Corp. Inside was a strange sword with an eye and an invitation to Battle Island. He asked his father if he could go, and with much pestering, his dad said yes. Before he left, he gave a phonecall to his girlfriend, Jessica, telling her he won't be able to call due to the tournament.

Description: Tall with chestnut eyes. Short brown hair with a peirced ear. Always wears a short sleeved loose shirt with a pair of loose black jeans. Not really much to say about the rest of him.

[U]Deck[/U]

[U]Fusion and Ritual Monsters[/U]
Relinquished
Paladin of White Dragon
Twin-Headed Thunder Dragon
Dark Paladin

[U]Tribute Monsters[/U]
Thunder Dragon X3
Labyrinth Wall X3
Summoned Skull
Dark Magician X2
Buster Blader X2
Blue-Eyes White Dragon X3
Valkerion The Magna Warrior

[U]Normal Monsters[/U]
Man Eater Bug
Old Vindictive Magician X2
Des Koala
Cyber Jar
Giant Soldier of Stone
Mystical Elf X2
Alpha The Magnet Warrior
Gagagigo
Girochin Kuwagata
Gearfreid The Iron Knight
Beta The Magnet Warrior
Big Eye X2
Sonic Bird
Thousand Needles
Island Turtle X2
Gamma The Magnet Warrior
Wall of Illusion
Spirit of The Harp X2
Senju of The Thousand Hands
Gemini Elf
Battle Footballer X2
Lord of D.

[U]Magic Cards (*=Equip, **=Field, ***=Ritual)[/U]
Fairy Meteor Crush*
Horn of The Unicorn*
Mystic Plasma Zone**
Fusion Gate** X2
Black Illusion Ritual***
White Dragon Ritual***
Pot of Greed
Swords of Revealing Light
Polymerization
Card Destruction
Share The Pain
De-Spell
Flute of Summoning Dragon
Dragged Down Into The Grave
Nobleman of Extermination X2
Nobleman of Crossout
Monster Reborn
Dark Hole
Soul Exchange
The Forceful Sentry
Final Countdown
Spell Reproduction
Remove Trap
Raigaki
Anti-Raigaki
Harpies Feather Duster
Gryphon Wing

[U]Traps (*=Counter, **=Continuous)[/U]
Riryoku Field*
Spell Shield Type-8*
Call of The Haunted**
DNA Surgery**
Trap Hole X2
Mirror Force
Sakuretsu Armor
Physical Double
Magical Cylinder
Gift of The Mystical Elf
Nutrient Z

[SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Okay folks I'm still holding the start of the rpg on Wednesday so be ready for it then around the afternoon or night, whichever comes first.

Okay I just want to ask that people choose from other countries as well, I mean Kaiba invited people from around the world, that doesn't just include the U.S.A or just Japan, so just remember you all can still sign up from different countries ^_^

On a side note, I've recieved several PMs about the cards I displayed in my first post. You do not automatically get those cards, you get them only when you win a duel, and only then do you get five (like the Japanese booster packs) so as to increase the rarity of the big rare cards because these aren't like the booster packs from the U.S. where there are 9 cards per pack and you're guaranteed one rare card blah blah blah. These you have to duel to get your rares ^_~ I hope this cleared up any misunderstandings.[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[color=teal]Name:Amber Rowin

Rarest Card: Cat's Ear Tribe

Bio: Amber wasn't reall interested in Duel Monsters until her boyfriend, Josh, made her play against him. She lost, but she fell in love with the game. She told Josh that she would beat him one day. Josh thought she was kidding, but she wasn't. She started collecting cards. Her strongest card is also her weakest. She's an excellent Duelist and kind of a sore loser. She loves the idea of going to this Battle Island.

Description: [url]http://www.strictlyshoujo.com/goodies/wallpaper/kkj_bg1_800.jpg[/url]

Deck:

[u]Monsters[/u]
Lybyrinth Wall
Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts
The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave
Zoa
The Earl of Demise
Twin-Headed Fire Dragon
King of Yamimakai
Water Omotics
Molten Behemoth
Aqua Madoor
Blue-Eyes White Dragon
The All-Seeing White Tiger
x2 Dark Magician
Red-Eyes Black Dragon

[u]Effect Monsters[/u]
Cure Mermaid
Patrician of Darkness
Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon
Dark Zebra
Buster Blader
Des Lacooda
Shadow Tamer
Dancing Fairy
Des Koala
Dark Cat with White Tail
Cat's Ear Tribe
Weather Report
Trap Master
x2 Pitch-Dark Dragon
Amazoness Tiger
Zombie Tiger
x2 Dark Magician Girl
Man-Eater Bug

[u]Magic[/u]
Toon World
x2 Sword of Deep-Seated
Chorus of Sanctuary
Kishido Spirit
Monster Reborn
x2 Malevolent Nuzzler
Raregold Armor
Heart of Clear Water
Soul Release
Share the Pain
Red Medician
Change of Heart
Card Destruction
Harpie's Feather Duster

[u]Trap[/u]
Curse of Royal
x2 Bottomless Trap Hole
Magic Jammer
The Emperor's Holiday
Thunder of Ruler
Goblin Fan
Bad Reaction to Simochi
Coffin Seller
Shift
Magic Drain
[/color]

[COLOR=#503F86]Sorry I'm late, heh

Name: Aidian Jackson

Rarest Card: Vampire Lord

Bio: Aidian competed in the original Battle Cruise tournament alongside Ryan. Although he was runner-up in the competition and gained a fair prize for his winnings, he still felt he could improve his skills more greatly. Since the end of that tournament, he has been practicing his skills and refining his Deck as much as possible.

Although he is determined to win, he is not spiteful or dislikeable in many ways- he just gets very passionate about the game. In effect, he has two different personalities- one hard, cold persona for fighting and another, completely soft and fun-loving persona for another. His seriousness in duels tends to annoy his close friends, though, and he is almost oblivious to the way he acts in the Duels.

Description: [URL=http://www.fybishounen.net/cels/fullsize/lostuniverse03.jpg]Aidian[/URL]

Deck Theme: Chaos/Disruption

[i]Tribute Monsters[/i]
Vampire Lord
Chaos Soldier- Emissary of the Beginning
Black Magician of Chaos
Dark Magician
Dark Magician Girl
Mirage Knight x2

[i]Non-Tribute Monsters[/i]
Nimble Momonga x3
Sangan
Witch of the Black Forest
Apprentice Magician
Old Vindictive Magician x2
Magician of Faith
Cyber Jar
Mask of Darkness
Archfiend Soldier x2
Breaker the Magical Warrior
Sinister Serpent
Skilled Dark Magician x2
Neo the Magic Swordsman x2
Magical Scientist
Helping Robo for Combat
Reflect Bounder

[i]Fusion Monsters[/i]
Dark Flare Knight x2

[i]Spell Cards[/i]
Monster Reborn
Seeds of the Beginning
United We Stand
Gravekeeper's Servant
Swords of Revealing Light
Nobleman of Crossout
Horn of the Unicorn
Raigeki
Cost Down
Tribute to the Doomed
Dark Hole
Pot of Greed
Graceful Charity
Change of Heart
Baptism of Light and Darkness
Mystic Plasma Zone
Yami
Mystical Space Typhoon
Harpie's Feather Duster

[i]Trap Cards[/i]
Judgement of Anubis
Magic Jammer
Seven Tools of the Bandit
Mirror Force
Magic Cylinder
Waboku
Sakuretsu Armour

And there we go. So much for refining Decks, heh ^_^;[/COLOR]

[color=red]My sis bugged me to join this!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name:Andrew Rowin

Rarest Card: Cat's Ear Tribe

Bio: Andrew was the best duelist at his school other then Josh. His sister always thought he was wasteing his time. He was lucky that Josh showed her the game. Andrew hears about this Battle Island and is thrilled. Both his sister and him go to the island. Andrew's main goal is to beat Yugi Muto and/or Seto Kaiba in a duel.

Description: [url]http://www.angelfire.com/anime2/jenlusi/images/hotsets.jpg[/url] only diffrences are that his hair is blonde and his eyes are purple.

Deck:

Monsters
Lybyrinth Wall
Gazelle the King of Mythical Beasts
The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave
Zoa
The Earl of Demise
Twin-Headed Fire Dragon
King of Yamimakai
Sword Stalker
Flame Swordsman
Aqua Madoor
Blue-Eyes White Dragon
The All-Seeing White Tiger
x2 Dark Magician
Red-Eyes Black Dragon

Effect Monsters
Cure Mermaid
Patrician of Darkness
Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon
Dark Zebra
Buster Blader
Des Lacooda
Shadow Tamer
Dancing Fairy
Des Koala
Dark Cat with White Tail
Cat's Ear Tribe
Weather Report
Trap Master
x2 Pitch-Dark Dragon
Amazoness Tiger
Zombie Tiger
x2 Dark Magician Girl
Man-Eater Bug

Magic
Toon World
x2 Sword of Deep-Seated
Chorus of Sanctuary
Kishido Spirit
Monster Reborn
x2 Malevolent Nuzzler
Raregold Armor
Heart of Clear Water
Soul Release
Share the Pain
Red Medician
Change of Heart

Trap
Curse of Royal
x2 Bottomless Trap Hole
Magic Jammer
The Emperor's Holiday
Thunder of Ruler
Goblin Fan
Bad Reaction to Simochi
Coffin Seller
Shift
Magic Drain[/color]

Guest Athos
Hey Domon take a hint,

from the member named Sanosuke on my boards and otherwise known here as Altron Gundam...remember when he showed you one of his sets for his fantasy league, in other words a continuation of this:

[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=23022&highlight=Fantasy+Dueling[/url]

Yeah man, some, in fact MOST of the cards you have are copied and you know it. Take a hint, its called [b][SIZE=5]PLAGIARISM[/SIZE][/b] Oh and since Yugioh Dungeon Forums moved, and the Fantasy League topic is gone for now, every single member that used a "genocide" themed deck in YGOD's Fantasy League can back me up in proof that you copied at least half of this set.

[QUOTE=Athos]Hey Domon take a hint,

from the member named Sanosuke on my boards and otherwise known here as Altron Gundam...remember when he showed you one of his sets for his fantasy league, in other words a continuation of this:

[url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=23022&highlight=Fantasy+Dueling[/url]

Yeah man, some, in fact MOST of the cards you have are copied and you know it. Take a hint, its called [b][SIZE=5]PLAGIARISM[/SIZE][/b] Oh and since Yugioh Dungeon Forums moved, and the Fantasy League topic is gone for now, every single member that used a "genocide" themed deck in YGOD's Fantasy League can back me up in proof that you copied at least half of this set.[/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=darkslateblue]Athos, if you have a bone to pick with somebody, then you will PM them and talk it out there - this is [i]not[/i] what the recruitment forum is for. Please read over OB rules; these kind of attacks are not permitted.

Thanks,
Arcadia[/color][/size]

Guest Athos
So be it. I adhere to your rules. At least this is better than what happened to my friend where he confronted the dude and the post got deleted along with his account. --;

[COLOR=RoyalBlue]Name: Jon Wheeler
What country you are from: United States
Rarest Card: Dark Magician Girl
Bio: The second Wheeler to join the craze known as Duel Monsters, Jon has set off to prove that he is the best. This is the first tournament he has entered, but he knows he will prevail against Joey once and for all. After he has proven himself worthy over Joey, only Kaiba and Yugi will stand in his way.
Description: 5' 8" Red spikey hair. Medium build, fast in speed. Wears a white bandana fold into a rectangle and tied across his forehead. A white log sleeved shirt worn like Kaiba's trenchcoat, with a black shirt underneath and baggy blue jeans worn half way down his rear. Black shoes and a dead serious expression with a black bandana worn on his right wrist and a duel disk on his left.
Deck Theme: Dark and Dragon
Deck:
1. Dark Magician
2. Dark Magician Girl
3. Yami
4. Black Pendant
5. Black Pendant
6. Black Pendant
7. Dark Energy
8. Dark Energy
9. Dark Energy
10. Megamorph
11. Mirror Wall
12. Acid Trap Hole
13. Swordstalker
14. Flame Swordsman
15. Red Eyes Black Dragon
16. Meteor Dragon
17. Dragon Treasure
18. Dragon Treasure
19. Mountain
20. Gravity Bind
21. Monster Reborn
22. Royal Decree
23. Mimicat
24. Blue Eyes Toon Dragon
25. Toon World
26. Panther Warrior
27. Lord of Dragons
28. Summoning Dragon Flute
29. Sapphire Dragon
30. Kaiser Dragon
31. Soul of the Pure
32. Soul of the Pure
33. Polymerization
34. Raigeki
35. Swords of Revealing Light
36. Change of heart
37. Summoned Skull
38. Dark Luster Ritual
39. Toon Summoned Skull
40. Skull Knight

[U]Side Deck[/U]
1. Baby Dragon
2. Acrobat Monkey
3. Armored Lizard
4. Alpha The Magnet Warrior
5. Beta The Magnet Warrior
6. Gamma The Magnet Warrior
7. Giant Soldier of Stone
8. Harpie's Brother
9. Man-Eater Bug
10. Winged Dragon Gaurdian of The Fortress #1
11. Gaia The Fierce Knight
12. Feral Imp
13. Curse of Dragon
14. Celtic Guardian
15. Time Wizard
16. Magician of faith
17. gazelle The King of Mythical Beasts
18. Dark Blade
19. Royal Magical Library
20. Shooting Star Bow - Ceal[/COLOR]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[INDENT][U]Now for my friend:[/U][/INDENT]
[COLOR=DarkGreen]Name: Chris Ferguson
Sex: Male
Height: 5?11"
Hair: Long Blonde
Dress: Baggy Jeans
Black shirt w/ a menacing blue dragon
Black shoes
Silver necklace w/ a sword on the end
Bio: Always following one step behind the others, Chris is determined to make his
presence well-known at the tournament. His main goal is to find and show up long
time friend and rival, Jon Wheeler. With the tournament in hand, all will know Chris as the top duelist in the name of the game.
Rarest: Paladin of White Dragon
Deck: Dragon Theme
1) Heavy Storm
2) Kaiser Dragon
3) Harpie?s Pet Dragon
4) Harpie?s Pet Dragon
5) Harpie Lady
6) Harpie Lady Sisters
7) Dragon Treasure
8) Dragon Treasure
9) Pumpking the King of Ghosts
10) Mountain
11) Monster Reborn
12) Tremendous Fire
13) Magic Jammer
14) Graceful Charity
15) Bad Reaction to Simochi
16) Soul of the Pure
17) Seiyaryu
18) Card Destruction
19) Rageiki
20) Panther Warrior
21) Scapegoat
22) Disappear
23) Acid Trap Hole
24) Armored Lizard
25) Luster Dragon
26) The Dragon Dwelling in the Cave
27) Paladin of White Dragon
28) Hyozanryu
29) Koumori Dragon
30) Winged Dragon Guardian of the Fortress #1
31) Ryu-Ran
32) Man-Eater Bug
33) Battle Ox
34) Armed Ninja
35) Harpie?s Brother
36) Time Wizard
37) Baby Dragon
38) Magician of Faith
39) Ryu-Kishin Powered
40) Feral Imp
Side Deck:
1) Wall of Illusion
2) Jowls of Dark Demise
3) Change of Heart
4) Disturbance Strategy
5) Spellbinding Circle
6) The Eye of Truth
7) Gryphon Wing
8) Enchanted javelin
9) D. Tribe
10) Gift of the Mystical Elf
11) Light of Intervention
12) Just Desserts
13) Megamorph
14) Fairy Meteor Crush
15) Eloquent Egotist
16) White Dragon Ritual
17) Soul Exchange
18) Swords of Revealing Light
19) Pot of Greed
20) Jar of Greed[/COLOR]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ArgolisDragon
[QUOTE=Domon][SIZE=1][COLOR=Navy]Okay, I just want to clarify this is a re-make of my older Battle Island, but it didn't get much done because I dragged my feet getting the rpg up. So this time I will take sign ups and then when I have enough I will start the rpg. Also this is a sequel to my previous big rpg called Yu-Gi-Oh! Battle Cruise. Here is the link to that very rpg so if you have any questions about things that don't seem right in this rpg check Battle Cruise for any help or PM me or Solo Tremaine. Also this will involve God Cards so I don't want people freaking out and think they have to have them, here's how it goes. Yugi has Slifer and Ra while Kaiba has Obelisk. Also this rpg will introduce the second of the three new god cards. Apophis was introduced in Battle Cruise and is wielded by my character, and other god cards are not allowed except the ones that fit this story, thanks for understanding ^_^. Anyways here is the main story. Please don't just post and not sign up.

Also here is the link for Battle Cruise [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=22113&highlight=Yu-Gi-Oh]Here is the rpg.[/url]

[/QUOTE]

Name: Demarcus Aron
Rarest Card: Chaos Soldier - Messenger of the Beginning
Bio: An upstart inner-city duelist, he needs prize money to get out of the ghetto and start his new life. This tournament will provide him the opportunity to showcase his skills versus the best and crush all those who stand in his way. Appearance is decked out in Sean Jean jeans, white t-shirt under a throwback classic Sixers jersey, bling bling, and a Cubs hat tilted sideways.

Deck:

Chaos Plague - Viral Chaos Deck

Monsters(16)
1x Chaos Soldier - Alpha
1x Chaos Emperor Dragon - Omega
1x Psycho Shocker
1x Magic Warrior Breaker
1x Black Forest Witch
1x Critter
1x Magical Scientist
1x Spirit Soul-Hunter
1x Blade Knight
2x Dimension Warrior Girl
1x Exclusivity Virus
1x Marshmallow
1x Dark Jelloid
1x Nightmare of Thebes
1x Demon-World Familiar

Magic(18)
1x Raise Dead
1x Pot of Greed
1x Angel's Gift
1x Black Hole
1x Hurricane
3x Cyclone
1x Tempest
1x Early Burial
1x Theft
1x Enemy Controller
1x Emissary of Genocide
1x Scapegoat
1x Steadfast Guard
1x Confiscate
2x Devil's Sancutary

Trap(6)
2x Deck Destruction Virus of Death
1x Destruction Ring
1x Emissaries of Harmony
1x Cry of the Living Dead
1x Sixth Sense

Fusion(18)
3x TES, 3x Baltar, 3x Dragon Warrior, 3x Crimson Bird, 3x Black Flare Knight, 3x Death Demon Dragon

Sideboard(15)
1x Mirage Knight
1x Hellish General - Mephisto
1x Heavenly Knight - Perseus
1x Thunderbolt
1x Harpy's Feather Sweep
1x Imperial Decree
1x Fiber Pod
1x Holy Barrier - Mirror Force
1x Emissary of Destruction
1x Troop Commander
1x Marshmallow
1x Enraged Minotaur
1x Giant Orc
1x Kuribo
1x Reflector Bounder

-----------------------------------------

May I ask something? Why is it that you get a god card and everyone else doesn't? Because that obviously makes it lopsided in your favor to win every possible duel. Anyway, whatever, the Chaos messengers put any god cards to shame anyway. So it doesn't matter much.