OtakuBoards

Please give me help! I've been dumped.

Black Kat

Wow! This has got to be the oldest case in the book besides falling in love! Classic even!
My boyfriend, let's call him Bob, was extremely nice when we first started to go out. However, things began to fall apart around Christmas. He had promised to go to our annual Christmas Dance with me and when the time came, refused to go.
I was torn up about this because I've never had a date to go with to a dance in my life. I went alone, but wound up leaving early, seeing as I was having no fun.
Christmas finally came and he presented me with a beautiful 10 karot gold necklace with diamonds and rubies in the shape of a heart.
Then, less than two weeks later, he says that it's not working, that I never call, and we don't go out all that often.
Okay, I was P.O.'ed because I was taught that the man always made the first move in this kind of situation and I have a social life beyond him.
The problem is, this was months ago and I'm still bitter about it. He was my forst boyfriend and I kind of expected it, but why am I still bitter.
If you can, please tell me how to get over him and move on. I see him every Saturday at a card league and every time I see him, I feel the impulse to jack-slap him and cause him other bodily injuries. I'm not a violent person, people! I don't have these thoughts often! HELP, PLEASE! :help: :sweat:

[COLOR=Teal][SIZE=1] Nothing lasts forever. Everything eventually comes to a close in ones life and lifetime. You must except that fact in order to overcome your bitterness. This guy doesn't sound any good either, he sounds boring to be honest >>. There are other fish in the sea. I have no doubt that you will find another boy friend (A better one at that >>) and that you will get over him. He doesn't sound like a guy I would like to go out (Of course, if I was a girl or gay), not going to a dance with you and not asking you out. He seems pretty boring like I said before. You just need to see in yourself whether you actually did like him or not, and whether you still do or don't. And if this doesn't help, go pimp slap him a couple of times to make yourself feel better ;) .[/color][/size]

Guest cycle
Howdy Black Kat, my name is Cycle. First, I know how you feel, my ex ripped out my heart and handed it to me on a silver platter. But, eventually I got over it. All it takes is time.
Second, I'm new to here so I don't really know what I can do, so if you've got the time and energy, would you mind helping me figure out this place? It sounds corny, but it works sometimes.

You hocked the necklace, right? How much it cost? -peers-

I say you do it. Beat his *** down....or at least use the money from the necklace and pay someone to do it for you.

Trust me, you'll feel bunches better once he's lying there in his own bloody bodily fluids and whimpering like a whipped dog. ^_^

[size=1][color=red] I think I have the perfect answer to your situation.

First, go to a gun shop. Purchase a Shotgun. Make sure it is a cocking shot gun, so that it makes that click-click sound when you use it.

Then, be sure to purchase a lot of ammuntion; enough to fight off a wild herd of elephants.

Then, taking the Shotgun, find your boyfriend. Tell your boyfriend you've got something special for him.

Then shoot him twenty times. First the head. Then the torso. Then the legs. Then the arms. Shoot him until he's a bloody mess. And each cock of the Shotgun after each shot fired will be like a prick of finality in your mind, like a touch of weights being lifted from your encumbered shoulders.

And then after it tell me you killing him was warranted, and that it was the end of the world.

And you know what? It's the end of the world and I feel fine.[/size][/color]

You're being a tad compulsive. I hope you don't seriously consider silly revenge plots. What childish behavior. You'll only make a fool of yourself if you take that course of action. You could even get yourself in trouble. He may have been your first, but he's not the last. Your relationship didn't sound strong to begin with judging from how you presented it here. Use this opportunity to move on to better things, with someone you connect with on a higher level. Meet other boys; stop obessing over him. Use your experience from this relationship to make the next one stronger. Problem solved.

[quote name='Charles']You're being a tad compulsive. I hope you don't seriously consider silly revenge plots. What childish behavior.[/quote]

Yes, Charles, because we all [I]really[/I] advocate the going out and getting a gun and shooting someone to death...or hiring people to kick the *** of an offending ex boyfriend.

Though, I definitely think Mitch has put too much thought into this... -worries-

Don't go near him again. Or forget he ever existed. Pretend he's no one you ever knew before. Find someone new. Find a new hobby. Spend time doing something other than pining. Realise it wasn't meant to be. Realise you're 14 and no matter how friggin in "love" you are at that age, its most likely not going to last long at all.

LoL just like a typical student in HS. Your only 14 you still have many years left in middle school/high school. This stuff happens...i actually cant stand going out with anyone. I end up losing money on it (even though i spilt everything with whomever im going out with) and its better to just be single and mess around.

However, what Mitch said was to damn funny. How he could tie in the song from Independence Day and the use of a shotgun...is beyond me. Childish yes...but it was still a little funny.

[QUOTE=pbfrontmanvdp]

However, what Mitch said was to damn funny. How he could tie in the song from Independence Day and the use of a shotgun...is beyond me. Childish yes...but it was still a little funny.[/QUOTE]

[size=1][color=red] I just like my Rapid Eye Movement. Sleeping is such sweet solace.

wrist cutter, my friend, the post above was a tribute to you.

God Bless America.

But, being serious, do what Charles and Wiccan said. Forget about it. The average person lives to at least eighty I'd say. Not much to worry about when you've got a long amount of years left, is there? No, not really.

You'll be able to expierence the wonders of love, sex, procreation, and having children. Just slow down there bucko.[/size][/color]

[COLOR=RoyalBlue][SIZE=1][FONT=Verdana]How do you get over him? How old are you, 8? I'm sorry but I think that sounds a little kiddy to me. You two didnt have anything special from what you said. Theres' no love in this story, so why think over something that was nothing? I think the situation would be different if it was a long term realationship and you were in love. But thats not the case here. I am sorry for your loss though.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

[QUOTE=RPCrazy]Yes, Charles, because we all [i]really[/i] advocate the going out and getting a gun and shooting someone to death...or hiring people to kick the *** of an offending ex boyfriend.

Though, I definitely think Mitch has put too much thought into this... -worries-[/QUOTE]I was referring to the post that encouraged her to make threatening phone calls and slash his tires. I wasn't targeting anyone who was being playful in their response.

Hmmm...I know how you feel. My first serious (as you can get in high school without sex) girlfriend broke up with me, saying That it was the long distance relationship that we had. Then she told all my friends and her's that it was because I was an ***hole. That Felt great. Sure I was angry, then I said "Meh" and ate a pot of rice and soy sauce, and got a good night's sleep, and I forgot all about her.

It worked for me, maybe not for you. But listen to the people posting advice for you, they know what they're talking about. They've said everything I could have said about it.

Except maybe if you wanted to go the route, you could try to make him jealous. :devil:

Dang it! There was love there for a little bit! I am 14! The necklace cost $145 and no, I didn't give it back!
*Pawning it would be good...*
No! Don't mind her,she's the evil me in the back of my head.
*Come on! You need the money!*
What? So I'll buy you Mr.Pibbs?! Okay,off the subject... He was the first guy I ever kissed and I felt so loved in the back of my friend's van. Heck, we didn't care if she, her brother,and her mother were in it. He threw his cape over me and kissed me. Less than three months later, "I think we should just be friends now. Besides, you never mail me...". That my friends, is the kiss of death to every girl out there. I vent my anger with dark poetry that you can read in the literature section of the boards, but that's about it. And no, I don't think killing him will help. Pimp slapping him might, but not killing.
*She's evil, not a psychotic maniac who needs to be locked away in the asylum. That's me! ^_^*
And that's why she's never in control much. Thanks to all those who gave actual advice though, but keep coming up with stuff. Ya'll have interesting ways to deal with problems. ^_^

[size=1]Judging from the way your alter-ego ekpt creeping into your last post, you're either just fine or beyond any help anyone here can offer you. Best with your situation, but I think this thread has run its course.[/size]